Roman Empire DoW

Varianz

Nice job with the blitz RE, only one problem, most of your guys missed update and didn't quad, but in this kind of game any first attack essentially gives a win. Hopefully this will be a fair fight, no flaming, ect. Good luck to all.

100 of our guys were on for update. I don't think that's bad at all, when we held back about forty for backup when you guys retaliate. Which, being Harmful and not the kind of people to just roll over, I know you will. See you on the battlefield!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix'd

What's wrong with curb stomping if you enjoy it?

I mean, I can see that, in the future, there's a good chance that GATO may get attacked and curb stomped. I'll still enjoy the war. It's fun.

This has been a good fight RE. The coordination was done well. I didn't head the warning and didn't prep ;ast night. I awoke in anarchy. I repaired only to get hit again two hours later. My planned retaliation got sidelined due to the attackers finally remmeber in rebuild inthe last hour. My warchest wont last much longer like this.

Good show. I was lazy and got punished for it.

Our nations are given strict orders to remain friendly and polite

I'll have to reserve judgment on this as I had a very bad experience with one of your members last round to a point where I had to block him and report him.

<_<

Its funny, you guys are getting angry at the largest alliance going to war with a smaller alliance...... they don't really have a choice do they????

There isn't a larger one for them to attack so really your argument is kind of pointless....

By them attacking MHA they are taking on their biggest opponent which is the best they can do to please you people which they shouldn't have to do. The fact that a clearly obvious move gets all this grief is just nuts really.

Do what you must RE :)

How about we all get on with the WAR game........