More karmic benefits

Exactly which portion of my statement was false?

Also, having come from a raiding alliance (come to think of it I've never been in one that wasn't), reputation is a double edged sword. PC's rep (fair or unfair) is one of an alliance that grants its member "wide latitude" in choice of targets.

Unless they lifted it.. for a long time now they had limited their members to raiding only unaligned nations, and had actually put raiding on hold for the time being.

But, people will disregard facts in order to make their point, so people will chastize them regardless because they don't like them. Maybe a PC ruler called a non PC ruler a poopyhead or something.

Unless they lifted it.. for a long time now they had limited their members to raiding only unaligned nations, and had actually put raiding on hold for the time being.

But, people will disregard facts in order to make their point, so people will chastize them regardless because they don't like them. Maybe a PC ruler called a non PC ruler a poopyhead or something.

Raiding alliances routinely temporarily suspend raiding activities while wars are in progress.

But maybe now that the war is winding down, it's business as usual.

In case you don't want to click the link or it isn't working at the moment: Yep, business as usual.

Karma, The bloc you have when you are not having a bloc.

This is the problem, trying to find a leader for karma is like trying to nail fog to the wall.

There have been many unsatisfactory attempts to answer this question,

Who is in karma and who is in charge?

This may be hard to believe, but get this:

........every alliance is in charge of themselves.

@#$%ing amazing right?!

I agree with Kryievla on this issue; it is disingenuous to claim that this is supported by the whole of the Karma coalition.

"Disingenuous" is a wonderful word but we could also consider these claims duplicitous, perfidious, or even mendacious. However, what I like most about English is how the simplest of words can describe so perfectly. In this case, the word "silly" fits to a T.

"Disingenuous" is a wonderful word but we could also consider these claims duplicitous, perfidious, or even mendacious. However, what I like most about English is how the simplest of words can describe so perfectly. In this case, the word "silly" fits to a T.

Heh, silly works too. ^_^

I agree with Kryievla on this issue; it is disingenuous to claim that this is supported by the whole of the Karma coalition.

Oh no, it was completely sanctionned by Karma as a whole. In fact, it was Archon's idea. I said it was a better idea to attack someone who had just surrendered but LM reminded us it had already been done so we agreed a protectorate was fine. We plotted it all in #asbadashegemony. Honest.

Oh no, it was completely sanctionned by Karma as a whole. In fact, it was Archon's idea. I said it was a better idea to attack someone who had just surrendered but LM reminded us it had already been done so we agreed a protectorate was fine. We plotted it all in #asbadashegemony. Honest.

Late. Unnecessary. Merits no further comment.

People who do something bad ever seems to be, thats the real beauty of your bloc. You can be Karma one day when doing something good and not Karma the next when doing something bad. If you guys actually posted a list of who was in Karma in the first place we wouldnt be talking about this now. You could have done it anytime over the last few months and stopped this kind of speculation, but you benefit too much from the anonymity of the Karma veil.

He has a point.Karma members will say that Karma granted the most "white peace" in planet Bob"s history even if their alliance has not, yet something bad goes down Karma related it's a ophan.

Raiding alliances routinely temporarily suspend raiding activities while wars are in progress.

But maybe now that the war is winding down, it's business as usual.

In case you don't want to click the link or it isn't working at the moment: Yep, business as usual.

And yet you're still assuming that the raid against a protectorate was sanctioned, which is beyond foolish to assume.

Exactly which portion of my statement was false?

Also, having come from a raiding alliance (come to think of it I've never been in one that wasn't), reputation is a double edged sword. PC's rep (fair or unfair) is one of an alliance that grants its member "wide latitude" in choice of targets.

None it was false. You decided to leave out a large portion of the truth though, so I added in. Lest people get mislead by your post, which I'm sure wasn't the plan.

Well the link doesnt work, if you came to us to solve it diplomatically we would have handled it. For future please contact a govt before making a OWF.

But you know aswell as i do that PC gov is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

But you know aswell as i do that PC gov is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

on-topic:

karma is evil, next hegemony and all that, lines being drawn, ph34r and such

off-topic:

I happen to have a chocolate teapot and it is fantastic.

I haven't had the opportunity to use it yet, but I don't see why it won't be useful

edit:

just used it... stupid thing melted. POS do not buy. I am writing to the manufacturers!!!

edit2:

company is out of business, big surprise. I want my money back :(

Edited by Gn0xious Jr