Breach of Surrender Terms

Sileath

So you resign from the BTA to carry out orders from the BTA? And now you're in a 1-man AA.

Anyone looking for a good tech raid target, here you go - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=273692

Why would you want to attack RV when such a sweet target as this exists. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=292132

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea RV attacked because you are still at war with the BTA. You made peace with individuals, not the BTA.

How many days have I asked you about peace terms? Oh yeah, every day since day 1 (that's when I offered full reps, in case you've forgotten)

Your answer every time was that you'll talk to the rest of gov. So, BTA plans on ZI then, and no reps? Thanks for the heads up.

You've escalated this war unbelievably since Pete first amsg'd asking who would pay him to continue the war with me (and subsequently lost 1k infra and had to collect taxes at 19 days inactive while in nuclear anarchy)

When is this going to end?

So you resign from the BTA to carry out orders from the BTA? And now you're in a 1-man AA.

Anyone looking for a good tech raid target, here you go - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=273692

I was in the BTA when I carried out my order, as you can see by my AA at the time of the attack. However, I was soon met with hostility by a member of the MHA, and assumed (falsely but understandably so) that MHA was going to protect you due to their axe to grind with the BTA. Instead of putting the BTA into this position, I resigned in order to face my expected ZI alone instead of dragging the alliance down with me.

Now, Sileath, you can continue to spin the situation as you like, and like to your hearts content, but it will never, ever, change the truth. You can fling all the arrows at me that you like, but spare the BTA your insults. I knew what I was getting into when I did this, and I will see it through to the bitter end. While in these dark and uncertain times this world may long for a white knight to rescue it from unsavory characters such as yourself, what it needs is a dark knight, because he can take it.

So you lose your little argument, are on the losing side of a war, and you make such lowly attempts at turning the tide as the one above. This does not reflect well upon you Sileath. I believe the best course of action would be radio silence.

So you lose your little argument, are on the losing side of a war, and you make such lowly attempts at turning the tide as the one above. This does not reflect well upon you Sileath. I believe the best course of action would be radio silence.

Losing side of the war? Read the OP, I've won the four ground attacks for today. I'm at 3.4k NS, have 5 GCs, 5 Barracks, and a Pentagon.

I see what you did there.

Go ahead and declare, I have 2 defensive slots open. Or just keep running your mouth without taking action because you're good at that :P

One day I get accused of forcing alliances to disband when I dislike them and another day I get accused of running my mouth and not taking action. I wish you folks would make up your minds.

My alliance doesn't tech raid, but if it did I'd probably take a shot just to listen to you whine about it for the next year. Your tears inspire my troops.

Losing side of the war? Read the OP, I've won the four ground attacks for today. I'm at 3.4k NS, have 5 GCs, 5 Barracks, and a Pentagon.

Wars are not won in mere stats. Wars are decided by who backs down first, or who achieves victory. The closer you get to ZI, the closer BTA is to winning the war. Their stats obviously do not matter to them.

In truth this is Sileath renouncing his terms because he realized how bad he is at complementing RV in every post. (I'm 99% sure he had a random complement generator that he just tacked on to the end of every post), and as such RV gets to resume his personal war against Sileath, which will undoubtedly be much more damaging and long lasting than the BTA affair.

Hail RV.

Ok so according to http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=63258 , RV just broke his signed peace terms with Sileath.

Furthermore he claims that the cause of his attack is the Sileath -BTA war, however(regardless of the motive) he is now engaging in a personal war with Sileath without flying BTA colors.

Poor show RV, poor show :( .

Ok so according to http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=63258 , RV just broke his signed peace terms with Sileath.

Furthermore he claims that the cause of his attack is the Sileath -BTA war, however(regardless of the motive) he is now engaging in a personal war with Sileath without flying BTA colors.

Wrong. You confuse the term 'personal war' here.

The war RV is engaging in is physical warfare. Let's face it, at his and sileath's level, warfare is meaningless. I could toss either of them 3mil and undo any damage caused or make one grow twice the size of the other. RV contributed his nation to the BTA war effort.

The mental and PR war however is where RV excels, and is the personal war in which Sileath admitted defeat to RV. In this RV promised to give up his personal war, but would not make any efforts to stop the BTA war effort. As a member of BTA, when the war effort required the use of his nation, he contributed it.

However, up until Sileath claiming that the terms had been violated, RV kept his word and did not continue the more personal side of the war. By Sileath claiming the terms have been violated where they were not, he freed RV to go about his business as usual. Which in the long run will be far more debilitating to Sileath than another cycle or two of war.

No, this war is BTA business. As I have already stated, I have an obligation to them to fulfill. As soon as BTA releases Sileath this is finished. That would not be the case of this were personal, as I have already explained it is not. If it were you would know it.

Anyway, I feel that know would be as good a time as any for Sileath to explain why he feels he is no longer bound to his surrender terms.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I see what you did there.

Go ahead and declare, I have 2 defensive slots open. Or just keep running your mouth without taking action because you're good at that :P

Stop being such an idiot. He's nowhere near your range.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Rebel Virginia has seen fit to declare war on me, despite the fact that I surrendered to him individually. The reason for war was "BTA Orders" but at the moment, RV is not in BTA.

As evidenced by everyone on the boards, as per my end of the surrender terms I had changed my avatar, had been complimenting RV in every post (in every single forum, not just the OWF) and had not attacked any member of Dynomite Pact or RV himself.

This is rather dishonorable. Why accept a surrender if you will attack someone three days later? I do appreciate the money I have obtained in my four winning ground attacks (2 incoming, 2 outgoing) but while all of your other actions can be loosely classified as "lulz" this is just a sign that you can't be trusted.

Dynomite Pact, you can contact me privately concerning new peace terms with you.

You didn't compliment him in this post. -_-

Cut the flamebait and the OOC references in this IC thread.

I'VE HAD IT, WITH THESE MOTHER@#$%ING FLAMEBAITS ON THIS MOTHER@#$%ING IC THREAD! :awesome:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Rebel Virginia has seen fit to declare war on me, despite the fact that I surrendered to him individually. The reason for war was "BTA Orders" but at the moment, RV is not in BTA.

As evidenced by everyone on the boards, as per my end of the surrender terms I had changed my avatar, had been complimenting RV in every post (in every single forum, not just the OWF) and had not attacked any member of Dynomite Pact or RV himself.

This is rather dishonorable. Why accept a surrender if you will attack someone three days later? I do appreciate the money I have obtained in my four winning ground attacks (2 incoming, 2 outgoing) but while all of your other actions can be loosely classified as "lulz" this is just a sign that you can't be trusted.

Dynomite Pact, you can contact me privately concerning new peace terms with you.

Sileath, you have until update tonight to contact me about Dynomite Pact surrender terms.