Breach of Surrender Terms

Sileath

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As evidenced by everyone on the boards, as per my end of the surrender terms I had changed my avatar, had been complimenting RV in every post (in every single forum, not just the OWF) and had not attacked any member of Dynomite Pact or RV himself.

I for one will miss the hilarious RV compliments. You should keep them up, as they would have such delicious irony. In fact, I hope that it catches on CN-wide.

RV is a beacon that lights my dark path.

Edited by gfloyd2002

I for one will miss the hilarious RV compliments. You should keep them up, as they would have such delicious irony. In fact, I hope that it catches on CN-wide.

RV is a beacon that lights my dark path.

I enjoyed the RV praise as well. Sileath did a decent job relating each compliment to the rest of his post.

Wars are not won in mere stats. Wars are decided by who backs down first, or who achieves victory. The closer you get to ZI, the closer BTA is to winning the war. Their stats obviously do not matter to them.

O.o

Stats= Infra, Land and Tech

Your whole post makes no sense to me. Also, knowing Sileath he cares more about his casualty count than his infra. Just look at his nation to find that out :/

<3 Dynomite please make the terms so much harder than last time. Please

RV, keep trucking

Heh, in reference to BEazy and in regards to some of Sileath's recent antics and actions against the nation of Rawmeng and thus, the entirety of the Dynomite Pact by extension, he'll be lucky if we decide to give him terms without atleast sending him to ZI. Otherwise terms given will actually affect the running of the nation of Sileath.

Had his nation's size not been so small, I would have attacked him as usual, of which I planning to do at update. I do believe there's one other member of Dynomite more than capable of melting his entire nation into a wasteland within a short amount of days. Assuming he hasn't surrendered after that conflict ends, he'll be met with myself and MegaAros on his way up the proverbial ladder of nation size, and basically hammered into the ground until he submits to surrender terms. :)

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Heh, in reference to BEazy and in regards to some of Sileath's recent antics and actions against the nation of Rawmeng and thus, the entirety of the Dynomite Pact by extension, he'll be lucky if we decide to give him terms without atleast sending him to ZI. Otherwise terms given will actually affect the running of the nation of Sileath.

Had his nation's size not been so small, I would have attacked him as usual, of which I planning to do at update. I do believe there's one other member of Dynomite more than capable of melting his entire nation into a wasteland within a short amount of days. Assuming he hasn't surrendered after that conflict ends, he'll be met with myself and MegaAros on his way up the proverbial ladder of nation size, and basically hammered into the ground until he submits to surrender terms. :)

As soon as I hit ZI (promised by BTA) my war with you will be over. If you choose to hit me after the time I hit ZI, you'll have to deal with the alliance I am in at that time.

As soon as I hit ZI (promised by BTA) my war with you will be over. If you choose to hit me after the time I hit ZI, you'll have to deal with the alliance I am in at that time.

I don't particularly care what BTA promises you. I am not them, they are not me, and they are in no way related to the Dynomite Pact. Whatever they've said about the status of OUR WAR WITH YOU was either an assumption or a lie.

I have no intention whatsoever of letting you go after they ZI you, because Dynomite did not get a physical chance to fight you before you surrendered, and after that you were too low in the size of your nation. Luckily one of our members re-founded his nation and thus will be able to meet you happily on the way down. :)

Sileath, I can't think of two many alliances that will let in someone who's staggered and at war with three nations, just getting off of a war with a different alliance, and who comes with as much drama as you do.

Besides that, have I EVER, EVER, EVER been one to care whether anyone has an alliance or not? I don't plan on you getting to that alliance in one piece, but if they do for some reason except you...

Well I will be trying a bit of diplomacy first. After that I'll probably show off some of my nations new military tactics that they've been working on so diligently. :3

Your move, MHA (who I imagine will be the alliance you're speaking of).

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Most alliances don't have a habit of accepting nations which are currently at war. Something which I imagine you will be for quite some time.

Most alliances don't have a habit of accepting nations which are currently at war. Something which I imagine you will be for quite some time.

Well-played, sir. This way you get to have your cake and eat it too. I hope any future terms will also include an RV praise-a-thon.

After speaking with the government of MHA, an official answer was given on behalf of their alliance.

Word for word,

Sileath is not protected by the MHA, nor will he be allowed to rejoin the MHA. What he incurs, and what his actions cause, are in no way related to the MHA, nor do we agree with his actions.

Later, he was flown out to speak with another alliance who Sileath may have been thinking about joining. Though the alliance will not be named, as per their request, they also stated that so long as a state of war exists with Sileath, whether it be ingame or simply a declared state of war, Sileath will not be allowed to join until he received peace. This means with Dynomite Pact as well, who doesn't plan on giving you peace when BTA does. :D

Off to talk to a few more alliances. :) Have a nice day, everyone.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

After speaking with the government of MHA, an official answer was given on behalf of their alliance.

Word for word,

Later, he was flown out to speak with another alliance who Sileath may have been thinking about joining. Though the alliance will not be named, as per their request, they also stated that so long as a state of war exists with Sileath, whether it be ingame or simply a declared state of war, Sileath will not be allowed to join until he received peace. This means with Dynomite Pact as well, who doesn't plan on giving you peace when BTA does. :D

Off to talk to a few more alliances. :) Have a nice day, everyone.

Furthermore, the Federated Allied Independence League also declares a state of war with Sileath. Additionally, we do not plan on giving you peace even after the Dynomite Pact does.

Furthermore, the Federated Allied Independence League also declares a state of war with Sileath. Additionally, we do not plan on giving you peace even after the Dynomite Pact does.

The Dynomite Pact plans on reverse-racing the Federated Allied Independence League, the loser being the first to give Sileath peace. :P

[OOC: (Rv, go on IRC.)]

The crimes attempted to be commited upon the nation of Rawmeng shall not go unpunished!

This is cute.

Sileath, just because someone declares war on you doesn't mean it's a tech raid. The war system is for disputing problems. Whether it be on an alliance wide level, or a personal level, it doesn't matter.

RV didn't declare on you because he wanted your tech, he declared on you to help BTA.

Also, we don't need your, or your enemy's dirty laundry everywhere, keep personal business...personal.

RV didn't declare on you because he wanted your tech, he declared on you to help BTA.

Yes, considering how you have guerrilla camps and barracks, plus that Pentagon, the chances of me getting any tech from this are nil, and I knew that going into. So me going in to raid tech really just doesn't make any sense. I'm in it to blow you up, Sileath. Simple as that.

Yes, considering how you have guerrilla camps and barracks, plus that Pentagon, the chances of me getting any tech from this are nil, and I knew that going into. So me going in to raid tech really just doesn't make any sense. I'm in it to blow you up, Sileath. Simple as that.

Hear that, Sileath?

He'll burn the sin from you in righteous fire!

Arent you lucky?