Ultimatum to MFO

8wawzl.gif

At 1:16 AM server time on July 15, Year of Justitia 1, forces of the nation Take Cover We Comin--a member of MrFixit Online--under the direction of its ruler Sunny Side King, with full knowledge of their actions and the implications thereof, did attack the nation Schloss Eggenberg, the mountain fortress and castle brewery of the Shadowman, Presbyter of the Cult of Justitia. The reason for aggression given being: "Your inactive - PM for peace."

These attacks have resulted in the loss of 4 million dongs, 160 infrastructure, 16.319 levels of technology, 19 sq miles of land, and most importantly 2,990 Eggenberger lives.

Let the Cobra Commander of MFO know this: Justitia's scale judges the accused, her sword delivers fearful Justice. MFO is entreated by her followers to dedicate its resources to rectifying this egregious trespass upon the sacred Temple of Justice. The MFO will either (1) make reparations at least equal to the losses inflicted by its member nation, adding to that an essay written by Sunny Side King consisting of not less than 3 paragraphs, each paragraph consisting of not less than 4 sentences, which outlines (a) the difference between inactivity and back-collecting; (B) explains the importance of keeping up with current events; and ( c) delineates why it is stupid to use bombers during a techraid, or (2) expel the nation Take Cover We Comin from its ranks to face the judgement of Justitia, and not to be admitted to MFO again for 20 days after the last active war against it ends.

The MFO may take until 1:00 AM server time of July 17 to make its decision by whatever internal means are called for when the MFO must decide if it is going to war.

Failure or refusal to accept the grace of Justitia as offered herein must result in counter-measures from the Cult.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope justice is swift in this matter. The citizens of Inertia have informed the people of Vires Noctu to send their prayers to the brave Eggenberger soldiers whose lives ended too soon. We shall light a candle upon Diana's altar for their souls to be held in her shadow, safe from pain.

o/ CoJ

Good luck in dealing with the snake, Schattenmann. If you need any assistance, you certainly know how to reach me.

I thank you, and appreciate the friendship of Splashwoman.

My condolences on the loss of so many innocent Eggenbergers for such a base reason. May justice be served in this matter.

It is undoubted that justice will be served, though no amount of justice can raise the dead.

I hope justice is swift in this matter. The citizens of Inertia have informed the people of Vires Noctu to send their prayers to the brave Eggenberger soldiers whose lives ended too soon. We shall light a candle upon Diana's altar for their souls to be held in her shadow, safe from pain.

o/ CoJ

I cannot thank you enough for this consideration in our time of sadness and wrath.

May your scales be balanced and your sword be sharp - GL sir

Though the sword be swift and glimmering sharp, the blind eyes must first survey the field.

This is simply a case of a tech raid gone awry Schattenmann, surely you can see this.

Was this thread really necessary?

It certainly did go awry: from bombers to aligned nations to (apparent) failure to ask MFO gov if it was cool to declare war on Schattenmann.

schatterman, MFO is good people, I really don't see a need to make a public announcement about this. A PM would probably have solved this.

This thread was as necessary as any, moreso than most, in fact. The Cult will not kowtow in private as if we are in the wrong. This is the dawning of the age of Karma, the old ways are old.

While the people of Georgian Bay have had a long and storied history with those of Schloss Eggenberg, our dislike has long since subsided in favour of humorous affection. It has brought tears to many in this fine nation upon hearing of these atrocities committed against innocent Eggenbergers.

Schattenman, you have my support. Sunny Side King has made a terrible mistake, and one way or another he must pay for his crimes against humanity.

This thread was as necessary as any, moreso than most, in fact. The Cult will not kowtow in private as if we are in the wrong. This is the dawning of the age of Karma, the old ways are old.

So the age of Karma means politeness goes out the window? One of their guys raided you having no idea who you were, it's not the end of the world. You don't have to kowtow to anyone. Just go to them and ask for reps. If they refuse and tell you to "do something about it", THEN bring it here.

-Bama

It certainly did go awry: from bombers to aligned nations to (apparent) failure to ask MFO gov if it was cool to declare war on Schattenmann.

I can confirm that SunnySideKing did not ask permission to raid you, in fact it is our policy that members may not raid aligned nations regardless of alliance size it is still not acceptable. Measures will be taken to ensure this does not happen again.

I accept that the Cult is not in the wrong, but as I said, this is a simple tech raid gone wrong, no one would have viewed you any worse if you had brought this to our attention in a discreet manner.

I have great confidence in abilities of JoshuaR and have the greatest hope and confidence that he will do what is right to rectify this misstep.

JoshuaR and the cabinet shall discuss this issue and the course of action when he is available.

So the age of Karma means politeness goes out the window? One of their guys raided you having no idea who you were, it's not the end of the world. You don't have to kowtow to anyone. Just go to them and ask for reps. If they refuse and tell you to "do something about it", THEN bring it here.

-Bama

The very nature of this war--"Your inactive-PM for peace"--places blame and surrender upon the portico of the Temple of Justice. Neither belongs there. In her wisdom and wishes for peace, Justitia has built into her demand the tool to ensure that Sunny Side King expand his knowledge of this world, and expand his horizons. This is a gift where many alliances might simply retaliate with their full arsenal. We are not in the wrong in this war of aggression, and I defy your attempts to paint us as such.

Edited by Schattenmann

I can confirm that SunnySideKing did not ask permission to raid you, in fact it is our policy that members may not raid aligned nations regardless of alliance size it is still not acceptable. Measures will be taken to ensure this does not happen again.

I accept that the Cult is not in the wrong, but as I said, this is a simple tech raid gone wrong, no one would have viewed you any worse if you had brought this to our attention in a discreet manner.

JoshuaR and the cabinet shall discuss this issue and the course of action when he is available.

MFO is known across the world for its gracious manner, and the Cult is pleased that we are already on the way to settling this matter peaceably.

Edited by Schattenmann

The very nature of this war--"Your inactive-PM for peace"--places blame and surrender upon the portico of the Temple of Justice. Neither belongs there. In her wisdom and wishes for peace, Justitia has built into her demand the tool to ensure that Sunny Side King expend his knowledge of this world, and expand his horizons. This is a gift where many alliances might simply retaliate with their full arsenal. We are not in the wrong in this war of aggression, and I defy your attempts to paint us as such.

Huh? I didn't say you were wrong. In fact I said you're right to ask for reps. I just said you should demand them in private, then post here if necessary.

-Bama