Current NPO War Status?

gorgon

It hardly takes an economist to figure out that so many high level nations sitting in eternal peace mode is an economic disaster. And neither does it take an economist to figure out that it doesn't take "years" for a high level nation to recover from war. We have already witnessed high level nations in other alliances be dramatically knocked down and be back on their feet inside weeks.

The fact is no one really cares if this alliance just dissolves away. And that's exactly what will happen, not even the frantic scramble to try to recruit more members from among the unknowing newbies will hide it. The dissolution will continue as long as the eternal peace mode continues and will reach a point of no return.

And you can keep this infantile NPONPOsuxxorz jazz for your whine posts. I have no grievances with any alliance but it's interesting to note the tone of self loathing that appears to be coming from yours. Perhaps down to the fact that there has to be a degree of shame involved in such an ingnominous path to oblivion.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It hardly takes an economist to figure out that so many high level nations sitting in eternal peace mode is an economic disaster. And neither does it take an economist to figure out that it doesn't take "years" for a high level nation to recover from war. We have already witnessed high level nations in other alliances be dramatically knocked down and be back on their feet inside weeks.

The fact is no one really cares if this alliance just dissolves away. And that's exactly what will happen, not even the frantic scramble to try to recruit more members from among the unknowing newbies will hide it. The dissolution will continue as long as the eternal peace mode continues and will reach a point of no return.

And you can keep this infantile NPONPOsuxxorz jazz for your whine posts. I have no grievances with any alliance but it's interesting to note the tone of self loathing that appears to be coming from yours. Perhaps down to the fact that there has to be a degree of shame involved in such an ingnominous path to oblivion.

I want you to look around you. Do you see that space over there, where the two walls come to a point at a perpendicular angle?

That's called a corner. You asked for an Educator. Go sit there for the next hour, and don't come back screaming for an Educator until you've done your homework.

To make it that much easier for you, this is what you need to read:

An Economic Analysis of Reparations

A Logistic Analysis of 90% War Mode Compliance

Why Your Alliance's Economics Don't Work on My Alliance

Why Karma Gave the Terms They Did; They Want War without the War

I want you to look around you. Do you see that space over there, where the two walls come to a point at a perpendicular angle?

That's called a corner. You asked for an Educator. Go sit there for the next hour, and don't come back screaming for an Educator until you've done your homework.

ITT: NPO haters and NPO members square off in massive, peen measuring competition to determine who has done the most research.

Gah, if anything I doubt NPO will agree to surrender terms. They'll just get out the next time this world hits GW, which in all honesty won't be that far away. Not that far away in this new multi-polar world.

Then Vladimir will be there, the month after they "technically" get peace due to a great war to make a topic about how they never actually lost.

And all will be right in the world.

We know quite well nobody cares if the NPO disappears, which is why we're ensuring it doesn't happen by refusing to accept terms designed to destroy us. We are not 'dissolving'. Did you read where I said we gain AS some days? Our recruitment policies haven't changed since the start of the war and there is nothing more frantic about it now than there was 4 months ago. All applicants know we're at war because we tell them. It is then their choice to continue with their application or walk away.

You know you keep posting links to those posts in every topic, when every one of them has been refuted multiple times, even allowing for absurdly low activity levels and almost no warchests.

Sticking your fingers in your ears saying "LALALALAIMNOTLISTENING!" doesn't eventually make your arguments true.

I want YOU to take a look around you. Do you see anyone within earshot besides your own kind who give a hoot about a "wealth of nations" created by you to suit your own tales. If you do I can assure you i'm not one of them. Once again. Cowering in such a manner losing vast amounts of income suits them perfectly. And if you honestly think you can cower like that indefintely and still be worthy of any note you're kidding yourself. Who told you this? This moo I have heard mentioned? I thought that was a noise cattle made. Think on that.

We know quite well nobody cares if the NPO disappears, which is why we're ensuring it doesn't happen by refusing to accept terms designed to destroy us. We are not 'dissolving'. Did you read where I said we gain AS some days? Our recruitment policies haven't changed since the start of the war and there is nothing more frantic about it now than there was 4 months ago. All applicants know we're at war because we tell them. It is then their choice to continue with their application or walk away.

A lot of the new NPO members I’ve fought so far have said very different things, many were utterly unaware of the Karma War and several knew nothing about the NPO's long fanatical history of backstabs and curb stomps.

As for regaining alliance strength, you do realize that every single point of strength you gain in one day via aid and support tends to be gone the next day, so at best you're postponing your fall.

I have no grievances with any alliance

You have 28 posts. 21 of them are variously about how the NPO is rubbish/weak/going to die/deserving to die; 5 of them are moderator requests, 1 of them is a trade request, and 1 of them is a random aid request.

I'm not sure who you're trying to convince here. We have explained why the current terms are worse than continued war, and we have debated round these facts for hundreds of pages. Somehow I doubt getting agitated, telling us that 'no one cares', or making fun of our Emperor's name is going to achieve much.

A lot of the new NPO members I’ve fought so far have said very different things, many were utterly unaware of the Karma War and several knew nothing about the NPO's long fanatical history of backstabs and curb stomps.

As for regaining alliance strength, you do realize that every single point of strength you gain in one day via aid and support tends to be gone the next day, so at best you're postponing your fall.

We've already fallen. So many of you seem to forget that and still act as if we're 25 million AS. A very slow trickle of lost AS or a massive sudden unstoppable downward plummet followed by a resumption of the war via those impossible terms, hmmm, wonder which is the better option?

Sticking your fingers in your ears saying "LALALALAIMNOTLISTENING!" doesn't eventually make your arguments true.

No, this is actually not truth. None of them has been refused, we have been willing to sit and crunch the numbers with whoever wants to crunch them with us, but obviously no one has. The main reasoning behind all the refuses is "I know my math, 2x2=4 and Gramlins says it can be done" but we still wait to see a post with all the data and details showing those claims.

There have been some very worthy attempts, tho, which basically fall middle ground foe whatever reasons they do...

[space Saved for the Avalanche of "NO U" answers and randomness of NPO Haters]

Feel free to shoot :)

You have 28 posts. 21 of them are variously about how the NPO is rubbish/weak/going to die/deserving to die; 5 of them are moderator requests, 1 of them is a trade request, and 1 of them is a random aid request.

I'm not sure who you're trying to convince here. We have explained why the current terms are worse than continued war, and we have debated round these facts for hundreds of pages. Somehow I doubt getting agitated, telling us that 'no one cares', or making fun of our Emperor's name is going to achieve much.

Hey i'm not in here trying to achieve anything. I care even less than most what happens to you, i'm just passing a quiet day off work, holiday period starts today. It's you who are trying to achieve something with this. But who you are trying to convince of untenable notions is the puzzle. It has to be yourself or others. Perhaps both.

No, this is actually not truth. None of them has been refused, we have been willing to sit and crunch the numbers with whoever wants to crunch them with us, but obviously no one has. The main reasoning behind all the refuses is "I know my math, 2x2=4 and Gramlins says it can be done" but we still wait to see a post with all the data and details showing those claims.

There have been some very worthy attempts, tho, which basically fall middle ground foe whatever reasons they do...

[space Saved for the Avalanche of "NO U" answers and randomness of NPO Haters]

Feel free to shoot :)

No, sound arguments have been made, please go back and read all of the threads in question. However it always comes back with Cortath saying they're not reasonable because they assume high activity levels, despite giving assumptions of activity levels that fall well below standard (50-70% contributions from a handful of nations who are actually set to pay, which should be active in of themselves).

But it's okay, you listen to Cortath, and he ignores sense saying that what is asked isn't possible, and everyone else looks at you guys funny thinking "wtf are these guys on?", then everyone has a few beers and goes home happy.

But it's okay, you listen to Cortath, and he ignores sense saying that what is asked isn't possible, and everyone else looks at you guys funny thinking "wtf are these guys on?", then everyone has a few beers and goes home happy.

I am sorry if using Real numbers hurt your understanding of how the alliance works, S. You were there too long ago to know and understand. As Vlad says, a DOABLE set of terms is one where can actually MEET the requested terms and not fall into term violation, which is honestly what they all want.

I am sorry if our decision of not falling into the wolf's jaw hurts your understanding of how a war works.

And mate... Do you really think Cortath crunched those numbers himself? You seem to... Haven't you thought that perhaps we have listened to each others for weeks now? No, it seems no.

Have a great day Seerow.

I am sorry if using Real numbers hurt your understanding of how the alliance works, S. You were there too long ago to know and understand. As Vlad says, a DOABLE set of terms is one where can actually MEET the requested terms and not fall into term violation, which is honestly what they all want.

I am sorry if our decision of not falling into the wolf's jaw hurts your understanding of how a war works.

And mate... Do you really think Cortath crunched those numbers himself? You seem to... Haven't you thought that perhaps we have listened to each others for weeks now? No, it seems no.

Have a great day Seerow.

I'm only a small nation. Small population not an economic wonder to my name. I conservatively estimate that peace mode would knock close on 300k off my collection every single day. Maybe around 9 million a month. If there were 200 like me following the same path you get a total of 1.8 billion a month.

If we were 200 high level nations doing that it would be, well, I will leave you to crunch the numbers on THAT.

ITT: NPO haters and NPO members square off in massive, peen measuring competition to determine who has done the most research.

Gah, if anything I doubt NPO will agree to surrender terms. They'll just get out the next time this world hits GW, which in all honesty won't be that far away. Not that far away in this new multi-polar world.

Then Vladimir will be there, the month after they "technically" get peace due to a great war to make a topic about how they never actually lost.

And all will be right in the world.

You forgot the rest...

At that point we'll be free to point everyone to the thread where Moo admits total defeat. Then Vlad/or whoever can talk about how it is the job of the Emperor to make false statements for propaganda purposes, place it in the context of Francoism, and then 32 pages later we'll be arguing over something off topic.

And all won't be right with the world, but that's CN. <_<

I'm only a small nation. Small population not an economic wonder to my name. I conservatively estimate that peace mode would knock close on 300k off my collection every single day. Maybe around 9 million a month. If there were 200 like me following the same path you get a total of 1.8 billion a month.

If we were 200 high level nations doing that it would be, well, I will leave you to crunch the numbers on THAT.

And taking 2 weeks of nukes and then having to pay the mad reps requested is worse. Cuz they are quick to say "the amount can change according to blah blah blah" but we all know they won't change :)

For reference, feel free to read the posts and studies made public by Cortath, links can be found in any post of his or in many other places where they have been repeatedly posted.

People who say 'NPO should accept the surrender terms' don't seem to understand something.

In my neutral opinion, NPO obviously CAN'T accept the peace because they were no. 1, which gives them a massive ego. The ego stops them from accepting defeat and must continue fighitng. Its that plain simple.

People who say 'NPO should accept the surrender terms' don't seem to understand something.

In my neutral opinion, NPO obviously CAN'T accept the peace because they were no. 1, which gives them a massive ego. The ego stops them from accepting defeat and must continue fighitng. Its that plain simple.

That is fairly far fetched. I think it has to do more with not liking what was involved in the terms and hoping that the people we are fighting will work with us to make a better lasting peace.

Is not a matter of Ego, Famzy.

Is a matter of who we are.

What people doesn't seems to understand is that we are in no obligation to accept whatever terms they want. We have the option of keeping war on. But alas, we are ready to accept peace terms. Reasonable peace terms. Peace Terms that WE judge reasonable for us to pay, to ensure our continued existence.

It is out choice.

And taking 2 weeks of nukes and then having to pay the mad reps requested is worse. Cuz they are quick to say "the amount can change according to blah blah blah" but we all know they won't change :)

For reference, feel free to read the posts and studies made public by Cortath, links can be found in any post of his or in many other places where they have been repeatedly posted.

Be serious. You're asking people to accept figures produced by other people who clearly have a motive to twist the reality. Like asking the crooked dealer to count the cards. From posts made by others i'm beginning to understand what the absurdity boils down to. Some sort of manic inability to admit defeat and get it over with. A bit like Hitler deciding to take Germany down with him when the allies were in an unbeatable position and there was no way back.

Apparently he was heard to say "I wish I had a bomb that could blow up the whole world" That's ego mania for you.

Be serious. You're asking people to accept figures produced by other people who clearly have a motive to twist the reality. Like asking the crooked dealer to count the cards. From posts made by others i'm beginning to understand what the absurdity boils down to. Some sort of manic inability to admit defeat and get it over with. A bit like Hitler deciding to take Germany down with him when the allies were in an unbeatable position and there was no way back.

Apparently he was heard to say "I wish I had a bomb that could blow up the whole world" That's ego mania for you.

Wouldn't be the first person to compare us to Hitler. What is your issue? you have a NPO hate complex with the best of them. Math is math, a good person can bend the numbers to work in their favor. That is what we did and that is what other people did to show that we could pay for them. It all boils down to us feeling that we should get better terms. Is that arrogant? Not by any means. We just want what is best for our people.

Is not a matter of Ego, Famzy.

Is a matter of who we are.

What people doesn't seems to understand is that we are in no obligation to accept whatever terms they want. We have the option of keeping war on. But alas, we are ready to accept peace terms. Reasonable peace terms. Peace Terms that WE judge reasonable for us to pay, to ensure our continued existence.

It is out choice.

So in essence (combined with the comments of a few others in the NPO) you want to be able to write your own peace terms and have totoal control over what is imposed upon you and how much reps you pay.

You really do not get how wars work.

Wouldn't be the first person to compare us to Hitler. What is your issue? you have a NPO hate complex with the best of them. Math is math, a good person can bend the numbers to work in their favor. That is what we did and that is what other people did to show that we could pay for them. It all boils down to us feeling that we should get better terms. Is that arrogant? Not by any means. We just want what is best for our people.

Well the comparisons are obvious. Ego mania and suicide sitting in a bunker. But don't give me this concern for anyone nonsense. I will tell you something that really does tick me off about all this stupidity. The ignorant and callous recruiting of new players to this game for nothing other than to play a numbers game designed to drag out the fall. Pulling these innocents into something they know nothing about and sacraficing them for the sake of a number and an ego.

That's players who may have remained in this game given the chance to actually learn it in a an alliance that actually does care. People who will quickly become bored of a game that seems impossible to get anywhere with and be lost to it forever. The total number of players in the game has fallen by several thousand since your numbers game began. This selfish egotistical behaviour is a blight on the entire game.