Current NPO War Status?

gorgon

Just out of curiosity, what does NPO think of wonder destruction as a term?

The New Pacific Order is still #1 in Wonders, which is the most important statistic in the long term. You currently have 70+ nations that are capable of acting as full time banks (sending out 18M a cycle) with as many as a hundred more that could quickly rebuild to banking levels. With that much banking power you could easily send out the minimum reparations and still have half (if not more) of your slots available for rebuilding.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. This topic is full of NPO propaganda, flaming and hate and pointless posts.

I am fully certains that NPO is lying about it's monetary situation. I am sure you can pay the reparations easily within 6 to 9 months.

How do I prove it? I have an idea.

We as Karma will make a database of every single nation that will have to pay the reps. We will spy each and every one of them in one day, then we will see how much money, days of uncollected taxes etc you have. Then we estimate the war losses for every single nation out there (The equations will be about 20% worse than the average for your sakes ). If we have all these numbers, we can finally prove for once and for all wether you can or can not pay the reps.

Another thing, I copied the full list of NPO nations from the beginning of the war. I'm not going to hide it, the link is here.

I have seen many of ex-NPOers in other alliances. Sparta is one of the most interesting of them. I looked at the top 200 at that time and I found about 10 nations in other alliances. If these nations return to NPO after the war or start aiding them, I'd say the alliance it's in, is fully allowed to give him a single ZI for being a deceiving !@#$%^& like that and seeking for shelter, scared of pixels.

I did a bit of number crunching today due to boredom and I came up with some interesting stats that I thought would be relevant here.

There were 927 NPO nations at the start of the war, and they are currently at 633 now. (~68.28% prewar manpower)

Of this only 134 have 1000 or more infrastructure and tech (~21.169% of alliance eligible to pay reps)

I shall be generous and assume that 2000 tech is the minimum for a nation to be an emergency bank if it can get its infra rebuilt so lets examine the stats to find how many NPO nations meet these requirements.

There are 56 (~8.85%) nations that currently fit my minimum criteria and could potentially have the ability to become banks.

Here is a statistical breakdown of the Strength of the NPO at this moment in time.

50000+ NS , 32 nations

40000- 49999.99 NS, 7 nations

30000- 39999.99 NS, 20 nations

20000- 29999.99 NS, 19 nations

10000- 19999.99 NS, 67 nations

less than 10000 NS, 488 nations

Judging from this it would probably be safe to say by any standard that karma has won and it will take the NPO a considerable amount of time to rebuild.

Edited by Prime minister Johns

Just out of curiosity, what does NPO think of wonder destruction as a term?

The New Pacific Order is still #1 in Wonders, which is the most important statistic in the long term. You currently have 70+ nations that are capable of acting as full time banks (sending out 18M a cycle) with as many as a hundred more that could quickly rebuild to banking levels. With that much banking power you could easily send out the minimum reparations and still have half (if not more) of your slots available for rebuilding.

Uh oh, its coming out. The group that wants the terms to include a massive destruction of NPO wonders and no that is not just military wonders. You may not be one of them Brendan but you just opened the floodgate. Even though it may just be a trickle that comes out.