Announcement from the Sith Empire

Please stop making demands on alliances that have no impact on the way you play the game.

What are you talking about... we've been on the Blue Sphere the whole time... :rolleyes:

I see you've cast aside your neutral views, KahlanRahl. Good. I'm glad to see that you've learned to embrace the Dark Side, even though you joined a second rate alliance in the process. If you truly consider yourself a "Sith Lady" you will come to realize who holds the true power and where your rightful home is. We'll be waiting for you.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you've cast aside your neutral views, KahlanRahl. Good. I'm glad to see that you've learned to embrace the Dark Side, even though you joined a second rate alliance in the process. If you truly consider yourself a "Sith Lady" you will come to realize who holds the true power and where your rightful home is. We'll be waiting for you.

All I have to say on the subject is "Peace is a lie"

and sand storms suck

You'll be waiting a very long time, my friend. <_<

All I have to say on the subject is "Peace is a lie"

and sand storms suck

Peace is not a lie. It just doesn't work for everyone. Clearly it doesn't work for you, so what exactly is your problem? Don't make the mistake that just because I've cast off my neutral skin doesn't mean I will quit defending their right to exist in peace.

Edited by KahlanRahl

I will make a mental note that first rate alliances cast aside others' sovereignty when convenient so that I might better lead my own alliance in the future. ;)

You'll be waiting a very long time, my friend. <_<

Peace is not a lie. It just doesn't work for everyone. Clearly it doesn't work for you, so what exactly is your problem? Don't make the mistake that just because I've cast off my neutral skin doesn't mean I will quit defending their right to exist in peace.

You were never neutral if you defended others rights. Peace is a lie!

You were never neutral if you defended others rights. Peace is a lie!

Think about what you just said in relation to my statement. I was neutral, defending my right to exist as a neutral. Neutrals can defend their existence on Bob. That's not un-neutral, since it is/was the business of GPA's affairs. So in that regard, I was never un-neutral. lrn2think.

Edit: Also, when did this thread become about me and my journey away from GPA? This is about The Sith Empire. Back on topic maybe? kthxbai.

Edited by KahlanRahl

I will make a mental note that first rate alliances cast aside others' sovereignty when convenient so that I might better lead my own alliance in the future. ;)

That usually happens during wartime :rolleyes:

Cool Flag, bro.

Also why does there always seem to be two alliances with the same theme? Seems unecessary...

They're Sith.

There has to be 2.

=LOST= beat you guys both too it but it doesn't stop the bad continuations of a overly used theme. :P [OOC] George Lucas would be proud of you guys [/ooc]

Lets see that puts us at

IAA

TJO

NSO

=LOST=

Sith Empire

for star wars themed alliances. I think there a like 1 or 2 more as well. <_<

anyway good luck to you guys hope everything works out but I hope a theme change is in order soon.

In TJO's defense, they're not Sith so they dont really belong in the same group.

And the whole "there has to be 2" was more tongue-in-cheek than a serious explanation.

We were the first Sith to arrive in the Cyberverse. As far as The Jedi Order is concerned, you're correct. They belong in an "elite" class all their own. The finest retirement home ever, they is!

Oh, you are quite the proficient alliance leader as it is, especially at making needless enemies. Let's see if you do as well as last time.

All treaties between great states cease to be binding when they come in conflict with the struggle for existence. - Otto von Bismarck

The Sith hold no false belief that the "sovereignty" of those that would see us harmed holds any merited value.