TOOL protectorate Termination

Announcement from The Order of Light

Article 6

6.1 This pact may be canceled after 5 days notice, which must be received and discussed privately and in a diplomatic manner.

6.2 This pact must be reviewed every 120 days from the day it is ratified by both alliances.

Five days ago notice was given to New Auric Armada that protection has been canceled. Reasons were given in private. However, do NOT think this is a free pass to attack them, they have a protectorate upcoming with another alliance.

Good luck to New Auric Armada in the future.

No big loss here.

It might not be "big" to you Zoom, however its big to Nau, obviously they have had some bad luck, so why don't you cut them some slack.

Why did you ever protected them, I was in tool 4 months and never knew they were a protectorate, oh well good luck TOOL.

They protected Nau, for the same reason they are protecting New Era. Nau had a run in with bad luck a few times....which lead to this. Its a sad thing, however Nau is still fighting and won't go down. I think they deserve a little respect for the fight they have been dealing with, for a long time.

o/ Nau!

wow , we are talking about an alliance that has been through a lot being raided left and right and if it wasnt for TOOL they would of been raided to death. thanks tool for taking care of those guys ive known most of them and they are good people all they want to do is live in peace and not be bothered.

Edited by germanicus

I wish luck to NAu. They've been through a bit since they reformed, but it just wasn't working out with us.

@astronaut jones: What is your problem with TOOL? I'm really curious.

I'm just vocal about alliances I don't like, or people I don't like, or things I don't like. It's much better than finding out the hard way that I don't like you.

and i don't need a reason to not like something, sometimes I just don't.

I'm just vocal about alliances I don't like, or people I don't like, or things I don't like. It's much better than finding out the hard way that I don't like you.

That is very confusing. However, TOOL and Nau need a bit of respect. First for TOOL protecting Nau, and for Nau putting up that fight for so long. I hope Nau will continue doing great with their new Protectorate and New Era will maintain our relations with Nau, for they are great friends.

O/ Nau!

O/ NE!

I agree (Even though im someone he doesn't like! :P )

once again, Best of luck NAU

o/ NAU

I'm sure the reasons were good. TOOL doesn't sign treaties frivolously, nor does it cancel them frivolously. They have a pretty good FA team over there.

Good luck to everyone, and ignore the troll.