TOOL protectorate Termination

Heh, I remember when we signed this.

Good luck out there NAu. :)

-Bama

Of course you remember, you were the one who pushed for protection for them from TOOL. :) You stood up them for that year ago.

Good luck to NAu and just clarify, TOOL didn't throw NAu to the wolves, we made sure that they had a direction before posting this announcement. We would've protected them until their decision for their future was decided.

TOOL has a history of protecting terrible alliances.

I can't think of one good TOOL protectorate.

I beg to differ.

Edit: Add Sarcasm Please. (Following through with the sarcasm of the above post)

Edited by Mr Rosenberger

Perhaps it was just me, but I detected some sarcasm in that post.

I did sense sarcasm....obviously you can't sense another mans sarcasm, I was rolling with it my friend.

I'll edit my post, for those of you who have a hard time...

/me ignores all trolls

it's a bummer to see this but I'm sure both the TOOL gov and Nau has good reasons for doing as such, so let's not make this into something more than it should be, please.

either way, good luck to Nau, it's been fun and take care :) I'm sure GRAN will do a fine job aiding them (they're good people)

o/Nau

@New Frontier: and to clarify your last post, we did and do have good protectorates, here's a few to refresh your memory:

Ordinary Men Fighting Giants

Argent

Fear None Kill All

The Galactic Republic

New Auric Armada

New Era

The Order of Black Sails

just to name a few ;)

edit: missed a couple of them

Edited by dragonknight1000

/me ignores all trolls

it's a bummer to see this but I'm sure both the TOOL gov and Nau has good reasons for doing as such, so let's not make this into something more than it should be, please.

either way, good luck to Nau, it's been fun and take care :) I'm sure GRAN will do a fine job aiding them (they're good people)

o/Nau

@New Frontier: and to clarify your last post, we did and do have good protectorates, here's a few to refresh your memory:

Argent

Fear None Kill All

The Galactic Republic

New Auric Armada

New Era

The Order of Black Sails

just to name a few ;)

DK, he was being sarcastic. He lead one of those alliances on that list. Also you missed a few, but really only a couple of those turned out well (rosen still has time :P).

Good luck NAu.

/me ignores all trolls

o/Nau

Argent

Fear None Kill All

The Galactic Republic

New Auric Armada

New Era

The Order of Black Sails

just to name a few ;)

You have lifted the shroud from my eyes, oh enlightened one.

DK, he was being sarcastic. He lead one of those alliances on that list. Also you missed a few, but really only a couple of those turned out well (rosen still has time :P).

Good luck NAu.

:( curses, fooled again :P (noticed I said do meaning I counted New Era as a great protectorate already :awesome: )

@New Frontier: either way, you're welcome :)

:lol1: at Jipps' comment but it's true that Mia's building a army of terminator penguins to coup CN :ph34r:

I'm just vocal about alliances I don't like, or people I don't like, or things I don't like. It's much better than finding out the hard way that I don't like you.

and i don't need a reason to not like something, sometimes I just don't.

Suddenly, so much makes sense :mellow:

@Demonic: Yeah, the first one just... fell apart... This one, well, it's surviving ;)