The 2nd Yellow Turban Rebellion

lutai

In Lu Imperial China a Major crises was Emerging from within its Rule , ever sense the end of the Yamato-Lu War that was turned out to be a non violent war and the vast majority of the citizens who wanted Yamato to be eliminated for declaring war on Lu made riots in North China which raged into rebellion,

newproposal-2-1-1.png

the people of Lu who lead this Rebellion where.

Mei Songnu

pla_woman006.jpg

,Zhang Kuishi

SLK2000239wtmk.jpg

,Kang hei,and Luang fei.

china_troops_260308_getty.jpg

These Leaders called the Rebel army ,The Yellow Turbans which was a former name of the old Yellow Turbans that was lead by Zhang Jiao during ancient times .

The Emperor made a Emergency broadcast to the neighboring countries.

"All Neighboring countries we have a Emergency it seems that an old rebellion force has risen its ugly face once again in this world ,but do not worry Lu will handle this by eliminating this threat but the rebellions border DE and Yamato territory please be on guard we do not know if they will try to attack please make sure all path ways are blocked ,Lu is now in defcon 3 to handle this threat I repeat we will handle this,also the Rebels are called the Yellow turbans and hears a old picture of the old ones ".

391041.jpg

it showed an old picture that displayed an old picture of the old yellow turbans.

"We Advise Neighboring countries to be on full alert we do not know what they might do ."

The broadcast ended as Lu Military forces move into action to deal with the yellow Turbans .

anti-chineseriots.jpg

rt_Tibet_India_080317_ssh.jpg

PR_china_0709Z.jpg

Edited by lutai

OOC: I suggest sending in the hero of chaos to teach them all a lesson

caocao.jpg

No but seriously I like the start of this RP and look forward to its continuation.

OOC:

Cao Cao ain't got !@#$ on:

Lu_Bu.jpg

IC:

"Yellow Turbans, uh? Let's hope their tactics and arsenal are from that era as well."

Urgent!!!! Urgent!!! The Yellow Turban rebels have broken through the Northern Manchu defense Unit and they are heading fro Yamato !!! please be on Guard they have broken through we will try to stop them reinforcements are heading to their direction as we speak all other Yellow Turbans in south Lu are Defeated and remnants are being handled

newproposal-2-1-1-1.png

As expected, Lu cannot cpntain its own problems.

We are perfectly willing to help if you wish.

*Classified*

The 300,000 troops which were originally mobilized for war are on alert. They are ready to move in if given the order.

OOC: If you request the troops, you may RP them, if the mods have no problem with it.

And reply to the Naha conference.

Edited by Sumeragi

Artemis troops stationed at the Lu-Yamato border are alarmed. If either the Yellow Turban or Yamato troops enter a two-mile zone of engagement, fire will be opened in self defense. We are currently in talks with the Dragon Empire to resolve our predicament.

The Empire offers to send Lu Empire a couple of garrisons of crack troops.. (ooc: Literally, my troops have like 6.7 efficiency in game. I know that historically that we haven't rp'd efficiencies, but they do have barracks and guerilla camps to make them a hell-of-good.) to suppress the rebellion along with negotiators and additional police forces. We hate to see our allies distress over regional peace, but we have to teach people not to hate each other in this region.

ooc: I swear, there's not a day where I don't get to deal with unrest in China.. I feel like the Chairman of the CCP.

OOC: I suggest sending in the hero of chaos to teach them all a lesson

caocao.jpg

No but seriously I like the start of this RP and look forward to its continuation.

OOC: Cao Cao would get his $@! kicked by

Dynasty_Warriors_6___Zhao_Yun_by_xX_PumpkinQueen_Xx.jpg

IC: We wish the Lu Empire luck in restoring order. May you crush the Yellow Turbans of today as the Han Empire crushed the Yellow Turbans of before.

The Manchu Yellow Turbans continue to push futhur towards the Lu and Yamato Border as they gather followers to strike at Yamato General Zhang Kuishi who is said to be a decedent of Zhang Jiao Rally's the yellow Turban army in a city next to Bai Cheng the amount of people gathered their where about 60,000

"My Yellow Turban brothers and sisters ,we must Right the wrong made by the the Empire of Lu and strike the demons who are named the Devil Nation of Yamato we are the only ones to finally rid China of the Damned Yamato it is the Heavens right no its it is the Heavens Will to crush those ignorant fool's who serve a foolish women who declares war over a simple paper ,and if the Empire of Lu dares try to stop us we will turn our weapons against them also!!!"

The huge crowd cheers as they present the Yamato flag and burn it to show they are serious ,General Kang hei who escaped being killed during the fall of the Yellow turbans in south Lu ,walks up to the stand to present something good for their cause.

"My Yellow Turban brother and sisters I have brought new tools to help us in our cause to purify the Yamato devils from China ".

Tanks where shown from the streets as they where colored yellow ,the crowd cheered to know they might have a chance

"Also we have also broken into one of the Lu weapons Armory "

Yellow Turban rebel soldiers bring out about 54,233 guns

guns.jpg

6a01053717ab71970b011168a9daa2970c-.jpg

Guns_1000.jpg

"May these weapons shed the blood of the hated Yamato"

The crowd cheered on as Kang left the stage and went somewhere secret.

**CLASSIFIED**

Kang Hei went into a building somewhere close to the rally where he met another man who was standing in the dark.

"My Lord I have done as you asked Zhang kuishi is now fooled to believe that he will win the war and the people are all roused up as you planned ,and it looks like your father is distracted on them trying to prevent the war between Yamato and Yellow turbans ".

The dark figure smiled then started to clap as he walked from the shadows to Kang Hei it was 2nd prince Lu Zhou .

"You Have done well my Puppet now ill give you your just reward 2 million Yuan as promised now go and forget all you have done hear ".

"Thank you my lord i will leave from hear".

Kang Hei bowed then left the building.

"AHAHAH,now the Coup de tat will go exactly as planned and I will Ascend the throne after I kill of my weak willed father

OOC:situation now.

newproposal-2-1-1-2.png

Edited by lutai

The people where outraged when they saw a Europeans within the The Lu and Hansa border and this time the number increased to 200,000 Yellow Turban Rebel soldiers

What Europeans How Dare they step on Chinese soil once again ,we will make you regret you ever came back hear My Yellow turban siblings Attack!!!!!

The yellow Turban Army made a full charge as they began firing their weapons at the Hansa forces

They also had about 322 Tanks

The Yellow Turbans where ready to give their lives to push out any European settlement in China.

1217.jpg

the Lu forces behind them just watched to see events uncurl.

The yellow Turban Army made a full charge as they began firing their weapons at the Hansa forces

They also had about 322 Tanks

Full charge? Really?

As the Yellow Turban Army wound its way across the Lu-Hansa border in a full charge, weapons raised, Artemis soldiers simply kept their weapons high. The two hundred thousand man army was packed together as dense as possible - a single missile would kill dozens.

"Fire?"

"Fire."

Dozens of missiles were being launched from MLRS systems in a grid at the densely packed army. The large radius of the missile explosions, not to mention quick firing and grid cycle, created havoc and killed hundreds of packed together soldiers using Medieval tactics. It soon turned into the thousands. Artemis troops continued with the missile barrage until they were finally in range of real guns. Once that happened, it was simple: fire without caring. The soldiers were so packed together that even if you missed your target somebody else would fall. Hundreds of tanks were behind the front lines of the Artemis defensive positions, firing like stationary artillery.

The Yellow Turban soldiers were losing thousands by the minute, and by the end of the day they would be no more.

Due to the defensive pact with the Hanseatic Commonwealth the several divisions of the Croatian Armed Forces were alerted and the Military Alert Condition was lowered to 4.

**Classified to the Hanseatic Commonwealth**

If need to be we can deploy Squadrons to enforce your aerial superiority over the Protectorate.

"The 500 troops at Daqing just got settled down when the heard of the troubles. "

"Classified to Hansa:

This is Brigadier Joon, we have 500 men currently at Daqing and another 5000 coming soon. We can for now support your soldiers against this Yellow Turban organization as they are a threat to peace. We shall have 10 squadrons of planes bomb areas under the Yellow Turban if Hansa says yes.

Regards,

Brigadier Joon "

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

General Johann Kolm, Commander in Chief of the Hanseatic Army and Commander of the Expedition force that had landed only just recently from Japan into the Yamato territory on the mainland, sat looking through his binoculars at the charge of the Yellow Turban forces. "Artemis is quick."

"Sir?" Said the aide at his side.

"I would contemplate not sending in our own troops and just letting them handle it." He chuckled. "Superior technology always comes in handy."

"Superior allies as well General."

"That too Colonel O'Hara."

Over 60,000 soldiers who had been stationed in Valkurheim only a few weeks ago were already being transported in, in addition to the Hanseatic army that had been stationed in Japan. These forces, along with 400 T-72 Tanks and 10 fighter squadrons of Niflheim-1s (Yakovlev Yak-9s) had been stationed. With the rise of the rebellion in Lu, a large amount of soldiers had in fact been prepared to engage if they attempted to cross the border. Now they had tested the patience of the Commonwealth and the Lady Protector and for disregarding that warning, they would not have any remorse for what was about to happen.

The Yellow Turbans had made various fatal mistakes right from the start. First they had advanced against a well armed defensive military in an open charge. Second, they had made this fatal charge against a well armed military on an open plain. Third, their advance was made in blood lust, making it almost a guaranteed rout if the Artemis-Hanseatic line did not fall. Along with various other peacekeeping forces in the region.

The Hanseatic border force consisted of about 30,000 soldiers with 200 tanks. Behind them in central Manchuria totaled a number near 80,000 soldiers, 200 more tanks and 10 fighter squadrons were ready to move. The order was given and these lines began to advance towards the front.

Meanwhile on the Manchurian front, Kolm split up his forces into two mop-up sections. 15,000 infantry would be moved to both flanks of the Yellow Turban advance force, which due to the full frontal assault were nearly undefended. After the missiles from the Artemis line was launched, he then pushed the 200 tanks forward to push the rebel forces back. Hanseatic troops were to stay back from entering areas that were still under bombardment from Artemis, but if they could bottle them up, then that would be just as good.

The Hanseatic forces would advance on all fronts and facing against untrained rabble, the fight would be a cakewalk. Machine gun companies let loose storms of bullets, while tanks and artillery pounded rebel positions.

"What of the actual Lu government forces? General?"

"Our scouts report that they are behind the rebel lines, they seem to be waiting for us to take care of this."

Kolm laughed. "Well rustics are rustics. They can't take care of their own problems, leave them to us. Nevertheless, send a missive to Tokyo and tell Lady Sarah that we've engaged Yellow Turban Forces. All signs point to victory."

O'Hara saluted as he jumped into a nearby jeep to relay the missive to battlefield operators.

---

The last few weeks had been extremely stressful or if not stressful at least busy. Sarah had been running around Yamato territory like a field mouse, speaking to generals, politicians, and civilians alike at their current situations. Yamato was in chaos, Manchuria was elated, and there were rumors of a rebel insurrection coming from the Lu Empire. Nevertheless, this was Pax Hanseatica in the flesh. Sarah's Commonwealth now held guard over at least a quarter of Asia and it was time to turn to stability, culture, peace, and economics once again. She had flown to Tokyo from Brisbane two weeks ago to talk with Japanese and Yamatojin representatives. Finally getting some time to herself, she and Minister Naomasa Yi, of the Neo-Japanese representation walked calmly through the Imperial Gardens, before a Hanseatic Marine ran across the damp grass to were the two were walking.

"Ladyship? So sorry to bother you, but we just received a missive from General Kolm in Manchuria. He said its urgent."

"Of course." Sarah took the report from the marine's hand as her eyes moved rapidly down the paper. Her eyes that had just begun to return to their bright complexion began to once again fade to a dark gray. She shook her head, ripped up the report and threw it into the grass. "Insolent people. They have no claim to that land, besides perhaps jealousy toward the Yamatojin Regime. Opportunistic !@#$%^&*." She turned to the guard and bowed her head. "Thank you Corporal, that will be all." Then to Yi. "And Minister I'm sorry, but we'll have to continue our talk at another time. I have personal matters to take care off." Sarah said as she stormed off towards the palace to draft a letter to the Lu.

Excellency,

Recently, the Yellow Turban rebellion that began in your country has pushed itself in to sovereign Hanseatic territory. I have every plan to crush this rebellion in its tracks, however I would like to see some push on your part to handle these rebels. I do not like to handle other country's internal problems and this shows various signs of weakness of the current Lu government. So far no damage to Hanseatic infrastructure has occurred, but if this rebellion is not quelled in your country, perhaps we need to step in ourselves?

I ask that your forces immediately be deployed to this region to help eradicate this rebellion. If you do not aid in quelling your own rebellion and leave it to international forces to fight, I would hope that there will be some reparations paid to use for any damage encountered.

But I can assure you that the Yellow Turbans will be destroyed in their entirety as one of the last threats to peace and stability to Asia.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

---

**Classified to the Hanseatic Commonwealth**

If need to be we can deploy Squadrons to enforce your aerial superiority over the Protectorate.

While the rebels do not have any chance of establishing aerial superiority, air reinforcements for possible pursuit would be appreciated.

-Hanseatic High Command

"Classified to Hansa:

This is Brigadier Joon, we have 500 men currently at Daqing and another 5000 coming soon. We can for now support your soldiers against this Yellow Turban organization as they are a threat to peace. We shall have 10 squadrons of planes bomb areas under the Yellow Turban if Hansa says yes.

Regards,

Brigadier Joon "

Please deploy these troops to the front of operations, the planes will support Hanseatic and Croatian air forces in the region as well.

-Hanseatic High Command