The 2nd Yellow Turban Rebellion

lutai

President Jason Drake watched the events on the Lu-Hansa border via a news chopper. He rolled his eyes as the Yellow Turbans charged and muttered, "Way of Peace my $@!." He sent a missive to the Lu Empire.

To the Government and Military Command of the Lu Empire,

Although we are uninvolved in your current conflict, we would encourage you to step up your efforts against the Yellow Turban rebels. Failure to act will result in the deaths of more than the rebellious youths that constitute the bulk of the Turbans. It is also completely irresponsible to allow the troops of the Hansa to deal with your own problems.

Signed,

Jason R. Drake, President of Drakoria

Pelee Shoustin issued a statement in regards to this tumultuous occasion.

To the Lady Protector,

As per our mutual defense pact, we are obligated to assist you. However, it appears that your forces have far enough means to take care of these rebellious scum. We are tied up, at the moment, waging war in Eastern Africa and unless the situation requires dire requests, we cannot send forces at this time due to a huge percentage of deployment. However, the aforementioned statement does mean we will send forces if need be. Just ask, and we shall arrive.

Sincerely,

In stead of Lord Prefect Kilik Torqameda,

Pelee Shoustin, Grand Patriarch of the United Mechodamian States

**Classified to the Hanseatic Commonwealth**

To: Government of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

Fr: Government of the UKB

Re: Yellow Turban Threat

As you are no doubt aware we have been monitoring the developments in the region with concern. Citing our alliance with the Hanseatic Commonwealth, we are prepared to provide military assistance to Hanseatic forces as they respond to the Yellow Turban threat. As it is clear that the Hanseatic military has the numbers on the ground to effectively combat the Yellow Turban forces, we instead offer air support from the Buryatian Air Force, including the use of our unmanned drones to hit enemy targets.

We await your reply,

Signed,

Military of the United Kingdom of Buryatia

**Military movements**

5 BS-021Zs (Based on the MQ-9 Reaper) are placed on alert and 10,000 troops are moved to the border between Buryatia and the Former Yamato.

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

**Classified to United Kingdom of Buryatia High Command**

We appreciate any assistance that your air force can give to our troops on the ground. We hope that you will be able to join with the Hanseatic airforce in pursuit of the rebel army when they will eventually flee back to the Lu Border. The Lady Protector has given orders to fully eradicate this rebellion after warnings about entering our borders. Our forces have already engaged the enemy on our Eastern Front with seeming success and we hope that this will not be trying on either ourselves or our allies. We anxiously await the arrival of Buryatian forces to preform mop-up maneuvers with our forces already engaged.

-Hanseatic High Command

At this time Pax Pacis feels providing military assistance in this area for peace keeping duties would be ineffective and thus we wish those fighting against the rebels a speedy victory and a least costly one.

Edited by King Kevz

Following the reply 5 Squadrons of the CF-1 of which 3 modified for air to ground combat left several Air Force bases on route to the Protectorate, on the route several aircraft would follow to refuel should Fighters get out of it, after a few hours they would arrive at Hanseatic Airports awaiting orders.

OOC: I can't believe I missed this one.

Due to the insatility in the nearby region, Yuktobania will send in the Buran Fighter Squadron to engage the Yellow Turban bases from behind enemy lines. 2,000 Yuke soldiers including 100 Yuke Spetsnaz fighters, will also be sent in under the service of the Hansa and the Lu Empire.

Prime Minister Reznov requests an audience with the Emperor himself at a location of his choosing.

The Army of Lu who was approaching the Yellow Turbans from behind Halted their movement as they saw so many slaughtered ,tears of Sadness went down their faces as they resumed movement onward towards the Yellow Turban army as they opened fired from behind destroying them from behind many kept on moving after being shot so many times ,what was on that battlefield they considered it was Hell the Lu Commanders yelled out

News crews Broadcasted the slaughter through all Asia some News crews where supporting their cause hoping some East Asians would rise up.

"Kill the Traitors of Lu shot them down until none of them is left "

a person before being shot to pieces yelled out

"Your the Traitors !!!"

As those last words of that man ,made the Lu militia think what are we fighting to prevent.

The Yellow Turbans where finished as each survivor was shot by Lu Soldiers as bodys where stacked up and burned

This war no this Hell was the most bloody of all battles

**Meanwhile**

Lu Zhou was moving ahead with the coup but not realizing his plan was discovered and Elite core soldiers of Lu awaited him in the Imperial Palace Court yard

(Lu Zhou):move men we must hurry the main force shall return we cannot waste any time"

as the Lu zhou army moves into the Palace they stop in the middle Lu zhou of the Court Yard everything was quite to quite the Entrance to the Palace closes as many Elite Core soldiers appear and Camera Crews appear and it will be only broadcasting to the DE to show what caused this rebellion ,Lu Tai appears as he walks out of the Palace while he wears his funeral robes.

"My son you sadden me to think you of all people would cause this chaos to our nation have you no more honor did you know the consequences of your actions di-----

Shut up!!!! ,you don't have the right to tell me what is right or wrong and all of..no all of our families honor was destroyed when you refused to attack Yamato you disgraced all our ancestors you brought shame to all of the people who live in Lu to me your not the father I know your only a stranger,and now Europeans live in china once more and the rebellions of Tai ping and the Boxer rebellion are being repeated once more as you turned your backs on the people as many civilians by now are dead 200,000 thousand ,and for what doing a deed which should of been done by our own forces and you Dare call yourself Em----...emperor

a gun was fired at Lu Zhous chest as it was Lu Tai with a magnum pistol he kept shooting until the 7th shot was fired as tears fell down his face

"Elite core kill these men now !!!"

They fired upon the rebel Traitors as a pool of blood covered the court Yard Lu Tai went back into the Palace as gun shoots could still be heard ,Lu Tai sat back down on his throne as he calls the Mael Chairmen of DE

Per Hanseatic request, land forces (100,000 soldiers, 4000 tanks) from The Republic of Yawoo's Group Zevon have arrived at the Eastern front under the command of General Bundi. General Bundi has been informed that his orders pertaining to local operations will be given by the Hanseatic commander. Bundi has order his troops into defensive positions pending his first order from local command.

OOC: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...20&start=20

President Edward of Nedland has commented on this event:

"What the heck?! The Yellow Turbans! Weren't they destroyed like, a few thousand years ago?! Wow, I guess that this shows that ideas really can get stuck in people's heads! Well, let's hope that the Lu Empire is able to deal with these rebels in the same way as the old Han Empire..." - President Edward.

Edited by Ned the Great

President Edward of Nedland has commented on this event:

"What the heck?! The Yellow Turbans! Weren't they destroyed like, a few thousand years ago?! Wow, I guess that this shows that ideas really can get stuck in people's heads! Well, let's hope that the Lu Empire is able to deal with these rebels in the same way as the old Han Empire..." President Edward.

President Drake of Drakoria commented on President Edward's commnt.

"Well, I guess those Dynasty Warriors games were popular in the Lu Empire."

Buryatian military UAVs begin bombing Yellow Turban positions along the border. Targets are selected to minimize any civillian casualties and are run by the Hanseatic Commander before they are carried out.

The first divisions of Buryatian troops arrive to assist the Hanseatic Forces in destroying the Yellow Turban threat.

A Message from Yuktobanian General Georgy Zhukov II

Molniya Squadron, loaded up with Rocket Pods, will be called in to eleiminate isolated rebel forces. We also request intel as to located the remaining leaders of the Yellow Turbans. It is possible we can capture or eliminate them using the Yuktobanian Spetsnaz Battalion known as Varyag.

Edited by Razgriz 2K9

The Army of Lu who was approaching the Yellow Turbans from behind Halted their movement as they saw so many slaughtered ,tears of Sadness went down their faces as they resumed movement onward towards the Yellow Turban army as they opened fired from behind destroying them from behind many kept on moving after being shot so many times ,what was on that battlefield they considered it was Hell the Lu Commanders yelled out

News crews Broadcasted the slaughter through all Asia some News crews where supporting their cause hoping some East Asians would rise up.

"Kill the Traitors of Lu shot them down until none of them is left "

a person before being shot to pieces yelled out

"Your the Traitors !!!"

As those last words of that man ,made the Lu militia think what are we fighting to prevent.

The Yellow Turbans where finished as each survivor was shot by Lu Soldiers as bodys where stacked up and burned

This war no this Hell was the most bloody of all battles

**Meanwhile**

Lu Zhou was moving ahead with the coup but not realizing his plan was discovered and Elite core soldiers of Lu awaited him in the Imperial Palace Court yard

(Lu Zhou):move men we must hurry the main force shall return we cannot waste any time"

as the Lu zhou army moves into the Palace they stop in the middle Lu zhou of the Court Yard everything was quite to quite the Entrance to the Palace closes as many Elite Core soldiers appear and Camera Crews appear and it will be only broadcasting to the DE to show what caused this rebellion ,Lu Tai appears as he walks out of the Palace while he wears his funeral robes.

"My son you sadden me to think you of all people would cause this chaos to our nation have you no more honor did you know the consequences of your actions di-----

Shut up!!!! ,you don't have the right to tell me what is right or wrong and all of..no all of our families honor was destroyed when you refused to attack Yamato you disgraced all our ancestors you brought shame to all of the people who live in Lu to me your not the father I know your only a stranger,and now Europeans live in china once more and the rebellions of Tai ping and the Boxer rebellion are being repeated once more as you turned your backs on the people as many civilians by now are dead 200,000 thousand ,and for what doing a deed which should of been done by our own forces and you Dare call yourself Em----...emperor

a gun was fired at Lu Zhous chest as it was Lu Tai with a magnum pistol he kept shooting until the 7th shot was fired as tears fell down his face

"Elite core kill these men now !!!"

They fired upon the rebel Traitors as a pool of blood covered the court Yard Lu Tai went back into the Palace as gun shoots could still be heard ,Lu Tai sat back down on his throne as he calls the Mael Chairmen of DE

The Chairman picks up the phone.. "Talisman.. err... Maelstrom here.. how can I be of help?" He was almost overwhelmed by how many communications vectors he had running through the Nosferatu.

The Chairman picks up the phone.. "Talisman.. err... Maelstrom here.. how can I be of help?" He was almost overwhelmed by how many communications vectors he had running through the Nosferatu.

"Mael,its me Lu tai Emperor of Lu you might wanna turn your T.V on ....and you'll see what caused the rebellion in the first place".

he said coldly.

Now if your seeing the broadcast im letting your government view you see me killing of a man who is my own son ,i found out that he was the cause of all of it ,it saddens me to even be alive right now "

"Yeah, if my Son had been behind such it would grieve me to that degree also. But why have him killed? Imprison him in a political prison.. saves you from having to slay your own offspring." He sighed. "You're fortunate, I'll never have children. My wife died many years ago."

your not alone my friend due to deceiving officials of my nation my wife suffered ,a untimely death also the reason i killed him becuase he was planning to kill me and bring everything I had to ruin and he caused the death of 200,000 thousand people .....i saved the rest of Lu-Han china from destruction Mael , but at what cost.