The GMs Court

hawk11

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to JB, Gnost only has control of the Pope and the Catholic Church and apparently doesn't control the Vatican as a territory. Understandable. The problem I have with Gnost and KC simply switching characters and countries is simply that KC cannot RP Benedict correctly. Now, before you jump on this saying, of course I can he's this, this, and this and I can be that, that, and that, the question is simply like this. Say I would give Sarah to Sargun or Uberstein to control, they could not RP her properly no matter what the consequences of the situation, because her personality and her way of doing things has already been influenced by me and her personality would change. Likewise, now Benedict is an entirely new different person. In addition, the country swapping, there was NO RP done about a swap, nor do I think there could be an IC reasoning for this to happen. Therefore it is OOC gifting and therefore illegal. KC does not run the Papacy, he still controls Texas, just as Gnost still controls the Vatican, (the entity apparently) though I have no clue how that works cause its supposed to be an independent city state but w/e.

As to Lynneth, no you need permission from the country of Italy to move in to the Vatican to do anything like that.

Hope this answers your questions, if not and I wasn't clear, please verify to me where I need to be clearer and I will try.

Thank you.

I have a question- What are the rules for retcon in the RP, such as what Kevz has done? It doesn't seem to fair

According to what I have read in the OOC Thread, Kevz has now gone IG-Mode, therefore depending on the extremity of his IG-Mode will not recognize the nuclear devastation in his land. This is his right, however, IG mode as he is defining is much like Borghese. From this point on, Kevz may no longer attack a nation, he may no longer be attacked, and anything that goes on in this RP only has substance if it happens IG. He can do this, however, if he returns to recognizing full RP continuity, i.e. attacking someone, that he can not do IG, or causing any unplanned direct harm to a country, his IG-Mode is released and continuity will return.

According to JB, Gnost only has control of the Pope and the Catholic Church and apparently doesn't control the Vatican as a territory. Understandable. The problem I have with Gnost and KC simply switching characters and countries is simply that KC cannot RP Benedict correctly. Now, before you jump on this saying, of course I can he's this, this, and this and I can be that, that, and that, the question is simply like this. Say I would give Sarah to Sargun or Uberstein to control, they could not RP her properly no matter what the consequences of the situation, because her personality and her way of doing things has already been influenced by me and her personality would change. Likewise, now Benedict is an entirely new different person. In addition, the country swapping, there was NO RP done about a swap, nor do I think there could be an IC reasoning for this to happen. Therefore it is OOC gifting and therefore illegal. KC does not run the Papacy, he still controls Texas, just as Gnost still controls the Vatican, (the entity apparently) though I have no clue how that works cause its supposed to be an independent city state but w/e.

As to Lynneth, no you need permission from the country of Italy to move in to the Vatican to do anything like that.

Hope this answers your questions, if not and I wasn't clear, please verify to me where I need to be clearer and I will try.

Thank you.

Well, Il Terra di Agea did a good job taking over Komeil, but we talk to eachother pretty much every day IRL so yeah. :P

Well the Vatican appears on the World Map, and no noe can control two states, so JB can't control The Vatican, therefore it currently belongs to Gnost. As for the IC swap, no RP has been done yet because I was pretty sure something like this would happen. But basically, I allow him to RP in Texas, he allows me to RP in the Vatican, he takes over Texas, a conflict in the Vatican occurs with Benedict winning but changing his view on things. Bam.

Well the Vatican appears on the World Map, and no noe can control two states, so JB can't control The Vatican, therefore it currently belongs to Gnost. As for the IC swap, no RP has been done yet because I was pretty sure something like this would happen. But basically, I allow him to RP in Texas, he allows me to RP in the Vatican, he takes over Texas, a conflict in the Vatican occurs with Benedict winning but changing his view on things. Bam.

Just because the Vatican appears on the world map does not mean that it is a separate state.

Borghese has said that the territory of the Vatican i.e. Rome is his, so while you may RP as the entity of the Catholic Church. It is up to Borghese if he wants to let you RP in Rome the city itself. As to the RP being done, Gnost has already gone about setting up his state with no prior RP as far as I am concerned went around the OOC gifting rules. In addition to that, there is a deliberate OOC change to keep your views of Borghese's RP intact, but perhaps not Benedict's if RPed by the person that created the character. That is an OOC point, but Gnost was given control of the Vatican by Borghese in an OOC exchange. If RPing is that dear to you, you may have Benedict change to the Church of Jerusalem, because the OOC by you and the OOC from Borghese will just cause constant fighting. I therefore propose this, because you will not ever get into Rome. Gnost gives the Papacy to you, but you should RP a different Pope that will reflect your believes, cause the collapse of Texas that will be run by Gnost, but subject to interfere from foreign nations if they so choose. The RP must be extensive and should not be recognized if you do it in some three lines.

(repost)

I don't want to RP 11 battleships and 8 carriers. 11 Battleships are absolute overkill. D=

...Or absolute :awesome:.

Nah, seriously, could this ruling be amended to substituting for smaller classes of ships only? (IRL classes, not IG classes so corvette>sub>destroyer>frigate>cruiser>battleship>carrier.)

I may have mixed up some of those ships in the middle now that I think about it...

I would like a GM to roll for a spy attack against Furon (Bio Hazard) please I have 90% odds but dont know how to post a screen shot without giving important info away.

1. Press Prt Scr

2. Open up MS Paint

3. Paste

4. Crop it so it only shows the spy area

5. Draw a thick line over the money and spy numbers areas.

6. ???

7. PROFIT

• 2 weeks later...