Declaration of Moral Support!

Francesca

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can hide behind your "moral support" all you'd like thinking you are as safe as a sniveling coward can possibly be...but it won't do you any good. Just so you know: supporting an enemy of the BTA makes you an enemy of the BTA. It would be wise to have Bird of Passage flee into peace mode before nightfall.

-theking

Posting a .gif that says "ice burn" is truely the essense of wit.

Everything is fair game, boy. It's all how you use it. I don't expect everyone to appreciate my genius, especially not those with such poor control of the language as to post garbage of this magnitude: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1679758

So you are saying that this is nothing but a joke thread, and all this thread is, is spam?

With Francesca and myself, we have a little entourage who follows us from thread to thread insulting us, regardless of the issue.

So, we could take the bait, or we could just laugh it off as Francesca did.

Don't try to trap her just because she's not giving in to the immature peanut gallery slumlords who want to find fulfillment in their existence by illiciting an emotional response. Not worth her time.

With Francesca and myself, we have a little entourage who follows us from thread to thread insulting us, regardless of the issue.

So, we could take the bait, or we could just laugh it off as Francesca did.

Don't try to trap her just because she's not giving in to the immature peanut gallery slumlords who want to find fulfillment in their existence by illiciting an emotional response. Not worth her time.

Usually, i am all for letting each and every ruler live their lives without having constant quarrels with other rulers but with Francesca, I am damn sick and tired of her self-righteous attention whoring.

Usually, i am all for letting each and every ruler live their lives without having constant quarrels with other rulers but with Francesca, I am damn sick and tired of her self-righteous attention whoring.

Francesca gets attention because she does notable things.

Basically what this guy said, she's really trying hard to be some new walford.

Basically what this guy said, she's really trying hard to be some new walford.

I wouldn't exactly say that she's trying to be the next Walford; even Walford knew how to be amusing from time to time. This whole declaration simply strikes me nothing more than an exercise in blind political ambition and words.gif

You can hide behind your "moral support" all you'd like thinking you are as safe as a sniveling coward can possibly be...but it won't do you any good. Just so you know: supporting an enemy of the BTA makes you an enemy of the BTA. It would be wise to have Bird of Passage flee into peace mode before nightfall.

-theking

I'd suggest talking to Nueva Vida and MHA, who are protecting myself and Bird of Passage.

-theking

ooc-also : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=340787 - lol, who are you threatening? -ooc