Declaration of Moral Support!

Francesca

Dislike of me > support of Sparta?

Damn, and I thought the 2k bounty on my membership in Athens meant that I was powerful, but this may take the cake :awesome:

This has nothing to do with the Sparta. Just would like to finally choose a side in this pathetic little stunt you have going on. ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with the Sparta. Just would like to finally choose a side in this pathetic little stunt you have going on. ;)

Cause you remember that Sparta ZI'd RV for his antics.. just making sure that you realize that you're putting a personal grudge ahead of your MDoAP ally.

Cause you remember that Sparta ZI'd RV for his antics.. just making sure that you realize that you're putting a personal grudge ahead of your MDoAP ally.

:lol1:

I can assure you, Sparta wouldn't have any issues with me supporting RV in this situation. I supported Sparta in their actions against RV, and I will continue to do so. But this little attention whoring stunt you have here is just lawl.

Edited by Jgoods45

:lol1:

I can assure you, Sparta wouldn't have any issues with me supporting RV in this situation. I supported Sparta in their actions against RV, and I will continue to do so. But this little attention whoring stunt you have here is just lawl.

Ok, so please provide a reasoned argument as to why the CB of my war is invalid.

You know, post intelligently instead of just saying lolSileath.

Hardly, lolsileath is probably the best way to describe your attention whoring.

Ok, so please provide a reasoned argument as to why the CB of my war is invalid.

I would say that you declared the war so you can get a little attention. :> Its obvious that MHA can't touch BTA because of their connections to FoB who is in CnG. So you left MHA, decided to declare a little war against them then go on to make a topic about it in order to get a little publicity. That's the way I see it. :P No CB needed.

I would say that you declared the war so you can get a little attention. :> Its obvious that MHA can't touch BTA because of their connections to FoB who is in CnG. So you left MHA, decided to declare a little war against them then go on to make a topic about it in order to get a little publicity. That's the way I see it. :P No CB needed.

So BTA posting a thread threatening an iFOK member with ZI is acceptable?

I say BTA because for all everyone knew, RV was posting on behalf of BTA, and MD could not be reached for clarification.

I say BTA because for all everyone knew, RV was posting on behalf of BTA, and MD could not be reached for clarification.

That is unacceptable. But things could of been left to the back channels where they belong and be worked out diplomatically. All you are doing is giving RV the attention he craves and yourself for that matter.

That is unacceptable. But things could of been left to the back channels where they belong and be worked out diplomatically. All you are doing is giving RV the attention he craves and yourself for that matter.

RV suspended the charter and had couped MD for leadership of BTA. There was nothing to be worked out, the situation had to be resolved by force.

As BTA has apologized and backed down from its threats against iFOK, the force sofar has been effective in correcting BTA's behavior.

[ooc] MD doesn’t live on the comp [/ooc]

RV was gunho but In the end iFOK and BTA talked. I made it pretty clear when the matter was brought to my attention what happens and doesn’t happen in BTA. iFOK and the BTA were able to talk and straighten things out. So yea it wasn’t the greatest thing ever but also wasn’t worth throwing all your growth away as fast as you are.

RV suspended the charter and had couped MD for leadership of BTA. There was nothing to be worked out, the situation had to be resolved by force.

If you believe all that I have a bridge to sell you. MD made it clear that he is the only one who speaks for BTA.

As BTA has apologized and backed down from its threats against iFOK, the force sofar has been effective in correcting BTA's behavior.

Again, RV's statements are not BTA official policy. There were no threats against iFOK.

Your actions are inexcusable. You've managed to pull stunts in every alliance you've been in and make fools of those who give you the benefit of the doubt. You've finally managed to get yourself in trouble with no one to bail you out, this time you won't be let off easy.

Edited by Choader

If you believe all that I have a bridge to sell you. MD made in clear that he is the only one who speaks for BTA.

The DoW went up prior to MD regaining control of BTA.

Again, RV's statements are not BTA official policy. There were no threats against iFOK.

See above^

Your actions are inexcusable. You've managed to pull stunts in every alliance you've been in and make fools of those who give you the benefit of the doubt. You've finally managed to get yourself in trouble with no one to bail you out, this time you won't be let off easy.

Pull stunts? Please explain, so I can defend myself point by point on your accusations.

Well, with Fran on your side, that certainly changes things... :unsure:

Ever forward Sileath! Down with the Turtle Menace! :awesome:

how about we all just demolish our AA's, attack anyone we don't like or pay someone to attack someone we don't like, and go back to our alliances.

Seems the most prudent thing to do.

uber rogue times