Announcement From The Echelon

Recall better ;)

NPO and TORN declared war against Ordo Verde, which caused a lot of cascading treaties to be enacted.

Get your head right.

Spying caused the attacks; the attacks caused the built up teenage angst to be unleashed against us.

O hay, another idiot trying to look witty.

Yes, you are original. And funny. And this hasn't been beaten to death already in this very thread.

Oh hay another pissed off former Genmay/m/GOONS finally getting his shot at revenge. See you again in a few weeks.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do something about it"

Viking you are not doing yourself or your alliance any favors by making statements like that..

It's a good thing I'm not worried about PR spin. It's also good that I'm not an official of GOD.

If you thought otherwise of both points, you were wrong. It's nice to know "change" in CN does not mean freedom of speech is expanded, meet the new boss same as the old boss I guess.

Get your head right.

Spying caused the attacks; the attacks caused the built up teenage angst to be unleashed against us.

Can you show me how someone accepting a screenshot of something irrelevant and not doing anything with it, and then somehow an alliance getting hold of that information (but not through spying!) can actually cause a war to happen automatically?

Echelon did not start this war, the entered to defend an ally. Forcing an admission of this kind is pathetic, unworthy of your lofty ideals and contrary to the stated objectives of this campaign.

Nonsense. Echelon backed NPO in its aggression into this war.

NPO started the war. Echelon helped them with the counterattacks.

Oh hay another pissed off former Genmay/m/GOONS finally getting his shot at revenge. See you again in a few weeks.

lol what

No, really. Is it illegal for someone who's been playing only a year to call you on being an idiot or something?

It's a good thing I'm not worried about PR spin.

that much is clear ^_^

If you thought otherwise of both points, you were wrong. It's nice to know "change" in CN does not mean freedom of speech is expanded, meet the new boss same as the old boss I guess.

I never said you couldn't say anything, I simply thought it might be nice to tell you that making statements that say essentially "don't like it?do something about it" would not be good for your alliance image. If you do not want to take that advice feel free.

And of all people I am amused you pick me for censoring free speech given how many times I have gotten myself into trouble over the years for being too vocal and direct ;) Including by bay himself :|

<3 bay ;)

Get your head right.

Oh man are you on the Kool-Aid.

Whatever happened to Trotsky's admission that they found out about these things you accuse OV of by doing these things you accuse OV of?

The CB was complete !@#$ and everyone but a few on your side agrees.

Get your head right.

Remember when your emperor admitted that he accepts information on other alliances?

I do, I still have the logs and everything.

And by built up teenage angst I guess you mean treaties.

Edited by KingSrqt

Nonsense. Echelon backed NPO in its aggression into this war.

NPO started the war. Echelon helped them with the counterattacks.

Even if we accept that as aggressive action, how did they start the war? That's either an outright lie or one hell of a typo. If it's just a typo or bad wording, they ought to fix it... I doubt they will, and that's their right, but it would be nice to know that they don't seriously think Echelon somehow started the war.

-Bama

I could explain to you how GOD merely acknowledged the state of war already created when NPO declared on us by way of OV, but honestly I don't give a flying ^&*$ what someone who abandoned his alliance mid-war so he could do tech deals thinks about the terms.

And I don't give a flying $%&@ what someone who barely fought in the war thinks of me or what I did to avoid being deleted.

And I don't give a flying $%&@ what someone who barely fought in the war thinks of me or what I did to avoid being deleted.

[ooc]Don't you know? You can exist as long as need be in bill lock if that's what you want to do. You only have to collect to not be deleted.[/ooc]

[ooc]Don't you know? You can exist as long as need be in bill lock if that's what you want to do. You only have to collect to not be deleted.[/ooc]

Sure, but if you have no money and bills that are half a mil, how exactly is collecting 0 dollars going to help?

I'm not going to go into the whole politics involved in the surrender, but it wasn't for my sake I'll put it that way.

Being at war stops you from collecting? :psyduck:

If you're ZI, yeah it kinda does.

Edited by Leetopia II

Being at war stops you from collecting? :psyduck:

Yeah I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around that one too... :huh:

-Bama

EDIT: Dude, even if you get $0, it still keeps you from deleting.

Edited by BamaBuc

Wow, I can't help but get the impression that the longer this war lasts the harsher the terms. Yikes.

Its relative, these are the same terms they got a month ago, they decided they'd rather mouth off than surrender. Now later after beatdown, same terms, less alliance. Stalling for time, not always so bright.

Its relative, these are the same terms they got a month ago, they decided they'd rather mouth off than surrender. Now later after beatdown, same terms, less alliance. Stalling for time, not always so bright.

Don't forget to add how wrong we are for not adjusting the reps downward to match their losses.

Right. You would have been deleted if you didn't do that tech deal. :rolleyes:

And the notion that I barely fought in the war is laughable. Thanks for the early morning humor.

Edited by NoFish

Don't forget to add how wrong we are for not adjusting the reps downward to match their losses.

We were told thats exactly what would happen for us if we accepted the surrender terms, so I do appreciate that you've proven to us that you can't be trusted to follow through with that.

We were told thats exactly what would happen for us if we accepted the surrender terms, so I do appreciate that you've proven to us that you can't be trusted to follow through with that.

That's to compensate for the two weeks of war clause, not to compensate you for continuing to reject the terms.

Was Echelon told the longer they fought the war that the terms would be scaled down, or was Echelon told that the terms will stay the same regardless of how long Echelon remains in this war?

Was Echelon told the longer they fought the war that the terms would be scaled down, or was Echelon told that the terms will stay the same regardless of how long Echelon remains in this war?

yeah the second one... and well if you ask me scaling down the reps as the war lasts longer is kinda dumb... way to give people the idea that if they fight long enough, they wont have to pay reps and help the winner rebuild... keeping them low enough for a near future attack... thats full of logic isnt it

and im still laughing at the hegemony trying to take the moral high ground here actually, nevermind the other karma alliances, we're all allowed to see kama as we like... be it what goes around comes around (as in smacking the Hegemony as hard as they have smacked other alliances) or whatever some people seem to think karma is or was (not saying that in a bad way here its just obviously we all have different opinions here about this and we're all allowed to have em heh)....

seeing alliances such as NPO, TOOL, IRON running here and screaming how unfair we were to Echelon is laughable and in no way can they claim moral high ground here... its just priceless...

TTK: 5000 Tech

MA: 300 million and 7,500 tech

GOD: 10,000 technology and three jars of jam

Watching the Hegemony try and claim moral high ground: Priceless

Edit: Clarification

Edited by keres666