Announcements from Europa

Communiqué from the Chancellery of Magna Europa

Dear World Leaders,

I come today to proudly to announce some changes in our young Union. After the resignation from her post of the former 3rd Chancellor Sarah Tintagyl and a real pause in the growth of Magna Europe we were facing difficult times. However after a week of discussions in the highest chambers of Government I, with the power vested in me by the Consitution declare welshgazza1992 also simply known as Welsh the 3rd Chancellor of Magna Europa. In addition recently Vince Sixx has been promoted from Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs to Minister of Internal Affairs and Brazillian Rider as Minister of Defense. All receive the full support from the Assemblée and Chancellery.

The new Government of Magna Europe is as following:

The Chancellery

Chancellor: Centurius

Chancellor: Brian Reimer

Chancellor: welshgazza1992

Ministries

Generalfeldmarschall: Brazilian Rider

Minister of Internal Affairs: Vince Sixx

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Franz Ferdinand

However our growth doesn't stop here I can also proudly say we have yesterday reached the milestone of 10 members and by decree from the Chancellery announce a temporary edit to the charter which allows open Recruitment until further notice..

From

Article I: Naturalization

To be naturalized as a citizen of Magna Europa, the immigrant must pass at least one of the following requirements in addition to being a member of the black team (exceptions possible for more established and lucrative citizens)

-Be ranked within the top 5% of nations

-Receive the vouch of an existing citizen

-Pass an interview

After this an integration process will begin where a prospective citizen must answer questions from the Sabor. After two (2) days the Minister of Internal Affairs or Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs may either approve or deny citizenship. The Chancellery maintains the right to overrule this decision at any time. During the naturalization process and seven (7) days following, citizens--even if denied--will be protected by the Military and Civil Police Forces.

Magna Europa will not consider the naturalization of citizens on any other sovereign alliance's ZI, PZI or EZI list. Should they be found a foreign fugitive, they will lose any and all protection from the military of civil police and rights to citizenship.

To

Article I: Naturalization

To be naturalized as a citizen of Magna Europa, the immigrant must pass at least one of the following requirements in addition to being a member of the black team (exceptions possible for more established and lucrative citizens)

The Minister of Internal Affairs or Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs may either approve or deny citizenship. The Chancellery maintains the right to overrule this decision at any time. During the naturalization process and seven (7) days following, citizens--even if denied--will be protected by the Military and Civil Police Forces.

Magna Europa will not consider the naturalization of citizens on any other sovereign alliance's ZI, PZI or EZI list. Should they be found a foreign fugitive, they will lose any and all protection from the military of civil police and rights to citizenship.

Thank you for your attention.

Signed,

Centurius, Emperor of the South Slavs, King of Azeroth, Fleet Admiral of the Adriatic, Chancellor of Magna Europa

tl;dr:

Government, open recruitment, 10 members

Congrads, I think. I thought you guys where bigger then 10........

Well we have a bit more, but yeah closed Recruitment at foundation isn't too well for your numbers

10 members?

Franz as MoFA?

Congrats and ... good luck. :P

EVERYBODY PANIC

Good luck, Europa.

Thanks and yeah I know, I blame Brian for the Franz case.