Nicest CNer Poll

Master Hakai

I've been watching for this poll to happen, after seeing 14 pages of nominations here, for three reasons:

1) There had to have been at least 400 names nominated (I don't care how many replies there are in the topic so don't even bring that up or I will just get very very very mad and probably pop some fool inna grill, something I don't want to do). It would be awesome to see a poll with that many choices - heck, "awesome" doesn't even BEGIN to describe it. I'm thinking something more along the lines of mind-boggling insanity of the epic proportion! And I didn't even mention the fact that hardly anyone would know who half the people in the poll even are.

3) I knew as soon as that topic opened that I would win the poll. Everybody knows I am the nicest player in CN by far, and they'd vote for me in a SECOND. So let's got on with it, could we? My overinflated ego could ALWAYS use a little more inflating.

I don't care if there wasn't an option 2. Does it matter? I don't feel it does, and I'm the one making this post, so it definitely doesn't. The number 2 sucks anyway.

Well, I said all that to say this: why is no poll being made for this Nicest Player deal? It would be soooo awesome, and there aren't very many polls in the OWF right now so I feel like I'm being cheated. Imma punch a fool inna grill.. don't push me!

grillz.jpg

^ grillz.

Poll might be doable if it eliminated anyone from voting consideration who didn't get more than one nomination. And I say that because I got two. :P

I retract my vote for Poobs. Let's vote Floyd for Master Dictator Nicest CN player!

In all agreement, it seems that the OWF has blown up with polls over the last few days. It's hard to narrow down people who you would consider to be the "nicest" player. Even then, some people only live on their little part of Planet Bob and may have not heard of some of the candidates. People like Mogar would win quite simply for the fact that they're always on the fourms. It's hard to justify a need for this poll with everyone already going in with a biased decision based on their alliance mates or allies. I'm glad this was not made a poll and would like to see it not made as such in the future.

I retract my vote for Poobs. Let's vote Floyd for Master Dictator Nicest CN player!

In all agreement, it seems that the OWF has blown up with polls over the last few days. It's hard to narrow down people who you would consider to be the "nicest" player. Even then, some people only live on their little part of Planet Bob and may have not heard of some of the candidates. People like Mogar would win quite simply for the fact that they're always on the fourms. It's hard to justify a need for this poll with everyone already going in with a biased decision based on their alliance mates or allies. I'm glad this was not made a poll and would like to see it not made as such in the future.

Your opinion stinks, because you said that this poll shouldn't be made. CLEARLY YOU DO NOT KNOW MUCH.

The point I am making is that, just like the other polls I was named in (I think there was 1 other if I'm remembering right), I will win by a LANDSLIDE. And oh gosh it feels so good.

Your opinion stinks, because you said that this poll shouldn't be made. CLEARLY YOU DO NOT KNOW MUCH.

The point I am making is that, just like the other polls I was named in (I think there was 1 other if I'm remembering right), I will win by a LANDSLIDE. And oh gosh it feels so good.

lol, I shall then await to see your win.