DoE and a DoW

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, you're a little under my NS range. DJ will be sending nukes with love from me

In case anyone was wondering, this came about when the poster in question hacked a UBD member account and decided to leave IP pawmarks all over the forum. Rawdon is also clambering for a crack at you

Edit, can't forget Sly since you've been nothing but a gypsie to him too

Ah actually bahman gave me the password as it was the same for nickh93, he just never changed bahman's pass so I didn't hack him really. Just hijacked it. Get your facts right n00bcakes

What is this? I dont even..

Polar rouge? Dooshbag? MidCyber crisis? I'm just confused. Have fun doing whatever it is you do.

Just a war really. I expelled myself from NpO to save them time. Basically they did what you did to Grub to me, ya know demasked him and treated him like crap. So I hijacked an account and banned 3 people who were the worst.

You gotta admit the hacking made the war possible

OOC: You gotta admit, hacking is illegal. Now then, I am off to call my FBI friend to have them trace your ISP and have you arrested.

Edited by Arkantos

OOC: You gotta admit, hacking is illegal. Now then, I am off to call my FBI friend to have them trace your ISP and have you arrested.

its not hacking if you have the password already. haha fail MXCA n00b. And Scottimus the Nazi's were bad, but the flag is all SHOCK AND AWE stuff

You gotta admit the hacking made the war possible
its not hacking if you have the password already. haha fail MXCA n00b. And Scottimus the Nazi's were bad, but the flag is all SHOCK AND AWE stuff

OOC: Seeing as how you even stated it was a hacking, I would assume the FBI would have an awesome case against you if they wanted.

The author of the original post owes me an adjusted $2.69 for the coffee I just spat all over the terminal screen of my office. Reimbursement in the form of technology is acceptable in the event you do not have the funds on hand. Thank you.

What is this? I dont even..

Polar rouge? Dooshbag? MidCyber crisis? I'm just confused. Have fun doing whatever it is you do.

This guy has nothing to do with the New Polar Order anymore.

Do what you've gotta do to him.

Edit: wot is this i dun ev... :\

Edited by Grumpdogg