The Future of the NPO

Daimos

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont ruin an argument delta..gee, cant let a thing like common sense ruin a good NPO argument can we? That would just prove that for three years we argued with fools and I dont want to admit to that. :o

But Halfinger isn't NPO and I don't recall you (and certainly not your alliance) actually arguing with NPO until two months ago, so.....hmm.

But Halfinger isn't NPO and I don't recall you (and certainly not your alliance) actually arguing with NPO until two months ago, so.....hmm.

I think he meant argument about NPO, actually. That tripped me up a bit, too.

I think he meant argument about NPO, actually. That tripped me up a bit, too.

I shall accede to your judgment, good sir, but only because I feel like using the word "accede." That still leaves me confused as to who exactly the fools are, then (everyone?).

I shall accede to your judgment, good sir, but only because I feel like using the word "accede." That still leaves me confused as to who exactly the fools are, then (everyone?).

If that's so, it's probably fairly accurate.

You spelt my name right the first time :P

Me? I always spell your name right.

Ah well. No, I don't have any Doitzel quotes bookmarked, but I do have roughly 1.5 gigs of IRC logs, and am pretty good at looking up stuff in them.

None of those quotes are from IRC. They are from the forums.

You still haven't proven you don't have a crush on Doitzel. ;)

His post didn't have anything to do with his position in NPO except to state he had gov level access. Your post was completely irrelevant to his point.

He didn't have the "gov access" to the level that this discussion was on.

His post didn't have anything to do with his position in NPO except to state he had gov level access. Your post was completely irrelevant to his point.

I was quoting one of the posts NPO allies were complaining to them about at the time that Doitzel was active inside Pacifica. That was my point, it appears to have been missed by you. :P

That is one of my favorite exchanges to ever take place on Bob...classic.

After reading through it, I find someone of the posts very funny. Particularly the last one in the thread, saying the poster "cant wait to see Doitzels reaction if the NPO one day falls".

After reading through it, I find someone of the posts very funny. Particularly the last one in the thread, saying the poster "cant wait to see Doitzels reaction if the NPO one day falls".

Heh.

lolDotizel. You are possibly the one member of NPO I dislike, and you are probaley the most $@y and bigheaded one in the Orders. I think both Orders are great alliances, but if the Orders do one day fall, I would pay to see your reaction. And you know what makes it worse? FAN told you to stop trolling. I hope the Orders do not see this as a flame towards the alliance itself, but Doitzel himself said he does not represent you guys, so I doubt this should insult NPO.

mwp, classy like always. :)

(wait, lol, word filter strikes on my quote.)

Somehow, I don't think Doitzel's reaction is the one he anticipated, though, as classic as it did wind up being.

Edit: Doitzel's "people can't change" post was hilarious, as well.

Edited by Delta1212

The NpO was a rebranded version of the NPO, just as the NSO is now. You can burn all evidence of any of these alliances off the map, but Francoism will always be around to cause new headaches. Or at least earaches.

The NpO was a rebranded version of the NPO, just as the NSO is now. You can burn all evidence of any of these alliances off the map, but Francoism will always be around to cause new headaches. Or at least earaches.

I don't think you understand as much about the various Orders as you think you do.

What will be of the NPO after this war?

Pacifica will remain a middling player. Their once superpower level of authority will be significantly dimished

What kind of changes do you see the NPO will do after this war?

Leadership change perhaps, Dilber back in power?

Will the NPO play a role on the next war? If so, in what capacity?

All depends on when the war takes place. If its fairly soon then they will still be under terms. If its not until next year then they will be involved. Probably not as a major player, but they'll hop on the bandwagon to score some revenge

Will there be an alliance that is willing to sign a treaty with the NPO, If so, which ones?

Certainly there will be, who they are remains to be seen. We'll be keeping our treaty with them at least. Pacifica :wub:

Do you see any Karma alliance being allied with the NPO? If so, who and why?

No. No. No. *laughs* I don't think I'd be inclined to sign a defense treaty with someone who wrecked my alliance. Maybe years from now, I mean we signed a MDP with NPO despite our violent history

Will the NPO seek vengeance? If so, which alliance(s)?

Vengeance is a basic human instinct. Probably MK, but you never know.

Will the NPO disband?

No.

Will there be a leadership change in the NPO?

I already speculated on a Dilber return. Moo will likely stay in power though. At the very least he'll be a IO.

Do you want to see a leadership change in the NPO? If so? Who do you want to lead it?

It's not for me to dictate the internal policy of another alliance.

What kind of political influence the NPO have left towards the CN community? Do they still have any?

They have some. They're power was largely spread and enforced through threat of military action which obviously isn't going to happen now so its a reduced influence until they're no longer fighting and under terms

What will be of the NPO after this war?

The lower third of the sanction chart for a while

What kind of changes do you see the NPO will do after this war?

probably A change in foreign policy

Will the NPO play a role on the next war? If so, in what capacity?

most likely not. They'll still be rebuilding

Will there be an alliance that is willing to sign a treaty with the NPO, If so, which ones?

there are a few.

Do you see any Karma alliance being allied with the NPO? If so, who and why?

a couple still hold treaties with them. The alliances fighting them, probably not for a very long time

Will the NPO seek vengeance?

yes they will.

Will the NPO disband?

probably not they still are sanctioned you know

Will there be a leadership change in the NPO?

once again most likely not

Do you want to see a leadership change in the NPO? If so? Who do you want to lead it?

meh I want to see it. Don't kow who should though.

What kind of political influence the NPO have left towards the CN community? Do they still have any?

very little if they have any at all

Feel free to answer all or some of the questions I post. I might come here and add more questions if I think of something good to ask.