The Future of the NPO

Daimos

Why would NPO want revenge on MK, they never fought each other in this war and in fact hold a PIAT.

Well, they may have not fought directly, (I don't even know), but they were clearly on opposite sides. And they might feel that MK betrayed the spirit of the PIAT before the war started.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I do have roughly 1.5 gigs of IRC logs, and am pretty good at looking up stuff in them.

Which is part of the reason why I can dredge up stuff from the past about certain people rather efficiently :)

Is the only reason you talk to people on IRC to gather quotes to use against them at a later date? I certainly won't be talking to you again after seeing you come out with this.

Is the only reason you talk to people on IRC to gather quotes to use against them at a later date? I certainly won't be talking to you again after seeing you come out with this.

lol.

If you must know, I pulled that URL from a query log with someone who was not Doitzel.

I also would not use private query logs in a public environment, ever. However I feel perfectly fine getting links to posts people made in public forums out of my query logs and then referring to those public posts ... in public. :)

I'm doubting that number my self, I have a years worth of logs and its all of .....15mb.

156M ./Group #1/Channels

13M ./Group #1/Queries

169M ./Group #1

210M ./Group #2/Channels

7.3M ./Group #2/Queries

218M ./Group #2

310M ./Group #3/Channels

13M ./Group #3/Queries

328M ./Group #3

491M ./Group #4/Channels

17M ./Group #4/Queries

512M ./Group #4

243M ./Group #5/Channels

12M ./Group #5/Queries

259M ./Group #5

3.4M ./Group #6

1.5G .

I lurk in a whole lot of channels tho.

Will there be an alliance that is willing to sign a treaty with the NPO, If so, which ones?

I do not know which alliance, but it's not uncommon for former enemies to align themselves, such as the MK did. I'm sure that the NPO will find new allies.

Will the NPO seek vengeance? If so, which alliance(s)?

What should they avenge? They declared war on Karma, as they had declared war on so many before. This is our vengeance, so to speak.

Will the NPO disband?

I doubt it.

I do not know which alliance, but it's not uncommon for former enemies to align themselves, such as the MK did. I'm sure that the NPO will find new allies.

From what I know, the PIAT was signed more for the return of MK's first strike nuke policy. I don't really see them being too buddy buddy with NPO.