Best Alliance Flags Nominations

Rocknraider

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to nominate the Nordreich flag. Not only is it a very well designed flag that incorporates the image of the alliance well but it also is perhaps one of the more Individual flags on Planet Bob. The reputation that this flag holds is huge, especially for older players, and I think that that is part of how good a flag is.

Nordreichflag.jpg

I've always been a fan of the simpler, less artsy flags.

Thus I've always enjoyed Pacifica's, Polars, and more of the flags from the earlier parts of the game (flags have tended to get more and more elaborate as the game has moved along) and those flags that have followed the simpler designs.

Also I agree with Archon, the Brrd isn't a flag.

I'm a fan of NpO's, VE's, Umbrella's, FOK's. I like the TPF one too, but I think I prefer it pre-bullet holes and such. Also, the Polaris bird is awesome, but I wouldn't call it a flag.

rainbowbrrd3-1.png

I'm strongly opposed to flags having words on them. That's not the point of a flag. There should be no words. If it's something like Athens, then that's acceptable, but writing out the name of your alliance on it is bad.