Fall Freiherr Military Movements

Centurius

As the updates arrived High Command immediately ordered all Soldiers to return to the province to reinforce the Southern Border linking Nordland to Strigia and in essence Rebel Army in addition the Defense Networks were activated to fight off aerial, naval and ground invasions before the main Defense force could arrive. 50,000 Soldiers had moved there already with an additional 100,000 and 2000 tanks coming from other areas that required less Defenses meanwhile Zagreb had changed into a fort with 20,000 Soldiers 500 tanks, 5 Squadrons and general Defensive systems constantly available. Unexpected the fact that Nadine wasn't allowed to leave had improved anti-Hanseatic sentiment.

---

A message would be forwarded to all Missile Bases

TO: GENERAL SPECIAL WEAPONS COMMITTEE

SUBJECT: PRE-LAUNCH MODE

CONTENT:
-GENERAL PRE-LAUNCH MODE, AUTHORIZATION: I9K5H2K3
-IN CASE OF CONFIRMED HOSTILE LAUNCH WEAPONS FREE GRANTED, AUTHORIZATION: A3D8G9O7
-IN CASE OF LOSS OF CONTACT WITH HIGH COMMAND WEAPONS FREE GRANTED, AUTHORIZATION: A3D0G6O3
-AIM NUCLEAR MISSILES AT JERUSALEM, SINGAPORE. BLACK POX AT BRISBANE. CHEMICAL WEAPONS AT ALL ENEMY COMBATANTS

GENERAL AUTHORIZATION GRANTED BY:
JOSEPH GROZI CENTURIA, HJUIHGDGSJD

---

Evacuation Orders and radiation pills were being issued across the South of the province as the people who would stay there were given the required papers to enter the Bunkers.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the updates arrived High Command immediately ordered all Soldiers to return to the province to reinforce the Southern Border linking Nordland to Strigia and in essence Rebel Army in addition the Defense Networks were activated to fight off aerial, naval and ground invasions before the main Defense force could arrive. 50,000 Soldiers had moved there already with an additional 100,000 and 2000 tanks coming from other areas that required less Defenses meanwhile Zagreb had changed into a fort with 20,000 Soldiers 500 tanks, 5 Squadrons and general Defensive systems constantly available. Unexpected the fact that Nadine wasn't allowed to leave had improved anti-Hanseatic sentiment.

---

A message would be forwarded to all Missile Bases

TO: GENERAL SPECIAL WEAPONS COMMITTEE

SUBJECT: PRE-LAUNCH MODE

CONTENT:
-GENERAL PRE-LAUNCH MODE, AUTHORIZATION: I9K5H2K3
-IN CASE OF CONFIRMED HOSTILE LAUNCH WEAPONS FREE GRANTED, AUTHORIZATION: A3D8G9O7
-IN CASE OF LOSS OF CONTACT WITH HIGH COMMAND WEAPONS FREE GRANTED, AUTHORIZATION: A3D0G6O3
-AIM NUCLEAR MISSILES AT JERUSALEM, SINGAPORE. BLACK POX AT BRISBANE. CHEMICAL WEAPONS AT ALL ENEMY COMBATANTS

GENERAL AUTHORIZATION GRANTED BY:
JOSEPH GROZI CENTURIA, HJUIHGDGSJD

---

Evacuation Orders and radiation pills were being issued across the South of the province as the people who would stay there were given the required papers to enter the Bunkers.

ooc: What no love for Moscow? St. Petersburg even?

ic: As requested Slavorussian soldiers are beginning to reinforce Mariehamm's shore defense, while the two transport ships sail as close as they can to the shores of Mariehamm stopping at several ports and unloading supplies, their load of soldiers and picking both Slavorussian and foreign nationals hoping to leave the country.

Sadly Slavorussia has suffered the first casualties of the war. A Transport helicopter crashed several km north of St. Petersburg, military rescue teams confirm that there were no survivors.

ooc: What no love for Moscow? St. Petersburg even?

ic: As requested Slavorussian soldiers are beginning to reinforce Mariehamm's shore defense, while the two transport ships sail as close as they can to the shores of Mariehamm stopping at several ports and unloading supplies, their load of soldiers and picking both Slavorussian and foreign nationals hoping to leave the country.

Sadly Slavorussia has suffered the first casualties of the war. A Transport helicopter crashed several km north of St. Petersburg, military rescue teams confirm that there were no survivors.

OOC: You do not have a SDI so you will just receive Chemicals :P

*Classified*

Greece

By now, 100,000 men and 1,000 tanks were in greece to set up positions with the greek soldiers and defenders, having brought both SSHP Primus artillery as well as SLWH Pegasus howitzers and numerous other equipment. Officially, the commanding general was to be on the same level as the greek generals. He told them, however, that "Any order you do I will try to execute. You know this country better than me," and proceeded to set up his forces near the borders, where they would for now take defensive stance.

South Italy

While the peace talks were going on, the Singaporean fleet had docked here, waiting for more and more men to arrive. Almost 400,000 were there already, with another 30 divisions incoming. Tanks and their support equipment were there as well, though by no means all of them. About 50 of the 80 tank-divisions (100 each) would still need to be brought here, together with their support vehicles, such as Bionix AFVs, howitzers and mobile SAMs, among others.

Five fighter-squadrons had been restationed to here from Rebel Army to provide air support and -defense not only on the southern boot, but also on the northern border of the Imperium Romanum, if needed.

They, and their friends in Greece were ready for anything.

OOC: It was agreed to by Reimer and Sarah when they were establishing this peace conference that there would be no military movements on either side. We are not going to be played for fools while you buy time with what is most likely going to end poorly, the peace conference. We've already not protested the completely infeasible parts of your campaign thus far. Please do not try and take advantage of us.

OOC: It was agreed to by Reimer and Sarah when they were establishing this peace conference that there would be no military movements on either side. We are not going to be played for fools while you buy time with what is most likely going to end poorly, the peace conference. We've already not protested the completely infeasible parts of your campaign thus far. Please do not try and take advantage of us.

OOC: Nobody told me about this, Merger.

Reimer wrote of a Ceasefire in the peace-talks thread, not a stop of movements.

Classified: Security 8

-All soldiers have orders to remain in their bunkers and defenses

-Citizens have been told to go into their emergency bunkers, and those who do not own them, to go into state provided ones

-All commercial flights, long distance road travel, commercial trains, and freighter movement has been ordered to cease

---All airports have been repurposed to support military needs, such as supply drops

---Most roads have been booby-trapped to make travel more challenging for the enemy

---Commercial trains have been refit to carry military goods and weapons

-All standing orders hold

-Bomber patrols will continue along the border to try and catch any enemy soldier near the border

OOC: Can I then ask that you withdraw your last movement so as to ensure peace at least for the remainder of the peace conference?

OOC: Fine. The 100,000 in greece and 50,000 in south italy were on the move before the conference, so those have arrived. Same with my navy being docked in south italy, having arrived there before the conference. All other forces are thus where they were before, in RA.

Are you fine with that?

OOC: Fine. The 100,000 in greece and 50,000 in south italy were on the move before the conference, so those have arrived. Same with my navy being docked in south italy, having arrived there before the conference. All other forces are thus where they were before, in RA.

Are you fine with that?

OOC: That is fine with me.

OOC: It was an IC agreement made, it just wanted posted.

Also since this is the main thread.

IC:The Alliance would like to remind all forces particularly those in stigia that it is neutral until further notice.

Edited by iamthey

OOC: Confirmed.

OOC: Well then.

Thank you for lying to me, Merger.

Thus, my earlier IC post is valid again and my forces are landing in italy.

Edit: Putting the movements here so they don't drown under the OOC.

IC:

*Classified*

Greece

By now, 100,000 men and 1,000 tanks were in greece to set up positions with the greek soldiers and defenders, having brought both SSHP Primus artillery as well as SLWH Pegasus howitzers and numerous other equipment. Officially, the commanding general was to be on the same level as the greek generals. He told them, however, that "Any order you do I will try to execute. You know this country better than me," and proceeded to set up his forces near the borders, where they would for now take defensive stance.

South Italy

While the peace talks were going on, the Singaporean fleet had docked here, waiting for more and more men to arrive. Almost 400,000 were there already, with another 30 divisions incoming. Tanks and their support equipment were there as well, though by no means all of them. About 50 of the 80 tank-divisions (100 each) would still need to be brought here, together with their support vehicles, such as Bionix AFVs, howitzers and mobile SAMs, among others.

Five fighter-squadrons had been restationed to here from Rebel Army to provide air support and -defense not only on the southern boot, but also on the northern border of the Imperium Romanum, if needed.

They, and their friends in Greece were ready for anything.

Edited by Lynneth

OOC: Well large troop movements like 100k troops as well as the large mechanized movements are pretty obvious . Even a troop movement of 10k would be pretty obvious from any reconnaissance satellites. I mean you are talking about thousands and thousands of trucks, boats, or planes.

Edited by iamthey

OOC: It was an IC agreement made, it just wanted posted.

Also since this is the main thread.

IC:The Alliance would like to remind all forces particularly those in stigia that it is neutral until further notice.

ooc: If you're saying it wasn't posted then it's not ic. IRC and pm do not equal ic.

ooc: If you're saying it wasn't posted then it's not ic. IRC and pm do not equal ic.

OOC: This is true. And I was under the impression that movement was OK as long as no one advanced any further into the other side's territory. That movement within your own or allied nations' territories was permissible.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

*** Private ***

Code: TangoZuluFoxtrotAlphaZulu1073ValentineBear

All Nuclear weapons are to be readied for deployment should the need arise.

Pzzzt Pzzzzt zzz

Attention all Yawooian naval vessels...

This is the Admiral Sergo, all ships carrying men and materials prepare for landing in Stirgian harbors. Immediately begin unloading men and materials, the war has just grown worse, mainland reports the enemy has launched nuclear weapons.

All aircraft carriers are ordered to use their stealth bombers to begin bombing runs on GNR held shoreline near Strigia. I want any and all defenses destroyed. For Freedom!

*** End Private ***

Edited by Yawoo

OOC: This is true. And I was under the impression that movement was OK as long as no one advanced any further into the other side's territory. That movement within your own or allied nations' territories was permissible.

OOC: Yes I was mistaken it was just a cease fire.