Fall Freiherr Military Movements

Centurius

The Two Helicopters began to circle the ships at a height of around 50 feet from their decks.

"On the contrary Captain Ludin, all waters of the Baltic are sovereign to the Greater Nordlandic Reich. Your craft will accept boarding, or will be forced to turn back to their port of call. You have no place to advance, all viable lanes have been cut off. Halt your ships immediately."

Carrier1_726x539.jpg

A roar rang over the narrow area of the Baltic. Jets taking off from the arrived Aircarrier Altmark roared around the ships, flying maneuvers in a ring around the craft.

"We have you surrounded by Air and Sea. Capitulate immediately or I cannot assure the safety of my crew or yours."

The comms man on the helicopter buzzed in to the nearby GGR aircraft.

"!@#$'s starting to stink down here, standby for possible escalation...it wouldn't hurt to make a dispatch to Berlin either, if the Rus keep it up, they're going to unleash all hell upon themselves. I'm combining our comms links now, keep an eye on them."

Edited by Brian Reimer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Someone make a mark on the map as it doesn't matter, because I really did claim the entire Baltic and enforced it for a good month or so before this happened.

ooc: Which means you declared war on Slavorussia a month ago. Links to your claims, and any illegal police action and rp in Slavorussia's waters so I can use this against you when I call the world to support me on this, and possibly take ooc action.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

ooc: Which means you declared war on Slavorussia a month ago. Links to your claims, and any illegal police action and rp in Slavorussia's waters so I can use this against you when I call the world to support me on this, and possibly take ooc action.

OOC: I'm not responsible for your lack of paying attention.

And OOC action? I believe I can RP something that my Navy can backup, seeing that every other Baltic nation that isn't Nordic doesn't even have an established navy.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1542611 First claim

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1599927 Germany assisting in the actions

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1602972 Establishment of a complete blockade against Mariehemm

OOC:

ps-surv5.png

As you can see, the Gulf of Finland is more like a river with a 'deep' traffic path in the middle. The only real place this could be is in the green box, or in the shipping lanes.

ooc: Yea, no sorry. You can claim the Baltic Sea, since you completely surround it, but Pretty much that whole green box is surrounded by Slavorussia, and is part of Slavorussia's EEZ, so its Slavorussia's maritime territory. Sorry I don't read everything you post, but no you not going to do that.

ooc: Yea, no sorry. You can claim the Baltic Sea, since you completely surround it, but Pretty much that whole green box is surrounded by Slavorussia, and is part of Slavorussia's EEZ, so its Slavorussia's maritime territory. Sorry I don't read everything you post, but no you not going to do that.

OOC: Will your IG navy stop me?

OOC: That is an IC dispute, not an OOC one. So complain IC, but OOC doesn't matter in the slightest.

OOC: Will your IG navy stop me?

ooc: Whether I have an IG navy or not, I'm pretty sure anti-ship missiles can strike your ships anywhere in the box you labeled for us.

ooc: Mudd thank you for your opinion, but I think you might be wrong. They can't just claim somebody else's territorial waters, just like they can't claim somebody else's land.

ooc: Whether I have an IG navy or not, I'm pretty sure anti-ship missiles can strike your ships anywhere in the box you labeled for us.

ooc: Mudd thank you for your opinion, but I think you might be wrong. They can't just claim somebody else's territorial waters, just like they can't claim somebody else's land.

OOC: Actually they can and did you RP these missiles?

Edit: With RP I mean actually posted them in response when the Claim and move of fleets was posted a long time ago

Edited by Centurius

OOC: Actually they can and did you RP these missiles?

Edit: With RP I mean actually posted them in response when the Claim and move of fleets was posted a long time ago

ooc: I'm brought up the missiles to let BR, or anyone else who wants to challenge my maritime border, know that just because I don’t have a navy doesn’t mean I won’t be able to retaliate.

ooc: I'm brought up the missiles to let BR, or anyone else who wants to challenge my maritime border, know that just because I don’t have a navy doesn’t mean I won’t be able to retaliate.

OOC: Please don't turn this into an OOC mess. We are trying to have a civil RP.

Edited by Malatose

OOC: Please don't turn this into an OOC mess. We are trying to have a civil RP.

ooc: Just doing my part in making sure the godmodding stays out of the rp this time.

The Two Helicopters began to circle the ships at a height of around 50 feet from their decks.

"On the contrary Captain Ludin, all waters of the Baltic are sovereign to the Greater Nordlandic Reich. Your craft will accept boarding, or will be forced to turn back to their port of call. You have no place to advance, all viable lanes have been cut off. Halt your ships immediately."

Carrier1_726x539.jpg

A roar rang over the narrow area of the Baltic. Jets taking off from the arrived Aircarrier Altmark roared around the ships, flying maneuvers in a ring around the craft.

"We have you surrounded by Air and Sea. Capitulate immediately or I cannot assure the safety of my crew or yours."

The comms man on the helicopter buzzed in to the nearby GGR aircraft.

"!@#$'s starting to stink down here, standby for possible escalation...it wouldn't hurt to make a dispatch to Berlin either, if the Rus keep it up, they're going to unleash all hell upon themselves. I'm combining our comms links now, keep an eye on them."

Gentlemen, unless you want this to become a huge international debacle for your country you’ll let these ships pass. Anti-ship missiles on the coast are prepared to retaliate against your ships if you attack us, and although this vessel can’t take down your ships we can shoot down some of your aircraft before we’re sent to the bottom of the sea.

Classified

"Slavorussian Navy this is the Molakian Air Force. We are en route to provide top cover and support. I recommend returning to base. Command has given you clearence to move through Molakia by land."

We’re rerouting the rest of our soldiers to use land based travel, but we’re literally going to have to march at least 5,000 of them from their bases to Marieham.

**Xenian AWAC**

The Xenian-class AWAC flew around the potential hot zone, monitoring the situation. Essentially, it was keeping watch out for possible hostile jets or ships.

"Aye, alert the Prussian Lander Fleet. We're going to be uplinking their RADAR systems with ours, to extend the range of their RADAR surveillance. Should help them react quicker against incoming fleets and aircraft. Also send a request to the German Lander Luftwaffe. We might need more units out here in the form of Air Superiority and Air Recon"

"Aye, Herr Captain."

Edited by Malatose

OOC: Ehem. Again, sorry for the repeat, but Brian, I believe this is relevent to you. I used Prussian because I couldn't remember the actual name of the bank.

***Classified***

The headquarters of the Prussian Bank would, at this time, recieve notification that the land upon which their regional headquarters had once been housed, which was now an empty lot but still occupied by their government's forces, was now declared, due to the land lying fallow and useless, as land belonging to the Promised Land government, and they had 24 hours to vacate it or be evicted.

There was silence for a few seconds then the loudspeaker crackled off to project a different voice.

"This is Grand Admiral Danzig of the Prussian Länder Kriegsmarine. We're sorry for your inconvenience. All Prussian ships are to evacuate to the sea corridor. "

The ships began to hit flanking speed as they turned back into the open corridor. The helicopters and the jets headed back to their origins.

The Russians had won this time...but for how long?

The Admiral, in his office in Berlin turned to his adjunct after shutting off his communication line. "Notify the AWACs in the area that they are to follow the ships in a standoff formation, never break the line of their ship radar or the horizon. I want to see what these ships are up to."

"Authorization if they're hostiles?"

"Granted.

OOC: Ehem. Again, sorry for the repeat, but Brian, I believe this is relevent to you. I used Prussian because I couldn't remember the actual name of the bank.

OOC: Ah thanks, missed it.

IC:

A Prussian AWACs transport plane with civilian markings flew over the guarded patch of land. Landing in the middle of the field, all the guards knew that the final contingency plan was put into place. Evacuation.

One Prussian soldier took a small trowel from his pack and scooped up the a patch of dirt and placed it in a small tin.

"Heh, I've got soil from every continent now...won't my mom be proud?" he said.

Another soldier looked at him strangely.

"No, that's weird."

The Ground Offensive:

It'd come suddenly and without further warning. As it would happen, the airforce would shift their missions and get ready to bomb anything that may come to offer resistance.

Kampgruppe Skofnung springs forwards preceeded by a large barrage or artillery, which was coordinated so to give the illussion of being even a greater number than they were, firing the first shot in a near vertical angle, then alternating the following shots progressively in different angles close to being horizontal, this effect would have it so that the first volley, was in fact actually four volleys combined hitting in a row.

The Heavy Assault Guns and Heavy Tanks attached to some of the groups would move forwards together with the infantry, to assault the enemy positions in overwhelming numbers, making sure to have their extremely thick frontal armor always face the enemy. Ãœberstein's positions are assaulted by the Nordlandic armored soldiers, while bombs and artillery shells keep wreaking havoc. Occationally, a cruise missile may hit a strongpoint.

"Förwärds!"

Over one fourth of a million angry Nordlanders were going in for the kill.

OOC: You forgot some major things:

1. The mined river between the two boarders. You really should look at maps before you attack someplace.

2. My troops are spread out, not in a solid defensive line that can clearly be shelled.

Edited by BaronUberstein

OOC: You forgot some major things:

1. The mined river between the two boarders. You really should look at maps before you attack someplace.

2. My troops are spread out, not in a solid defensive line that can clearly be shelled.

OOC: Then RP the mines exploding and the shellings being ineffective. derp

OOC: Then RP the mines exploding and the shellings being ineffective. derp

OOC: But he would need to change his RP to actually crossing the river. He's RP'd simply rolling foward, unless he plans to have his heavy tanks sink to the bottom, I'm going to give him the chance to correct his RP.