Public Apology

uranium

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for using racial slurs and calling for the death of his entire race to him in a query simply because he was annoying me.

I'm sorry for refusing to do anything but laugh in his face about apologising until he called in the authorities.

I'm sorry for continuing to upset him by harassing him about his race and only stopping when I was told there would be bannings otherwise.

I hope this will suffice in making us even.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that you made an apology. I was deeply offended at the comments you made today. For the interested readers of this thread, here is some context:

I had a disagreement about being banned from a channel with Uranium, who is a member of GATO. In her frustration she refered to me as several pejoritive names for an african american, and even went as far as to suggest that everyone from the african american race should die.

Needless to say, an apology was necessary.

I hope that you don't make this mistake again, and that we can have a better relationship in the future. Racist comments are hurtful, and have no place in the CN community.

Edited by porksaber

Wait, there are black people on the internet?</sarcasm>

The sincerity of the OP is questionable at best. I vote for shoving popsicles into his ears as a just punishment.

Wait, there are black people on the internet?</sarcasm>

The sincerity of the OP is questionable at best. I vote for shoving popsicles into his ears as a just punishment.

I am surprised as well, I still can't believe I found the internet. I vote yes for popsicle shoving.

... I can't believe what I just read. In my expert personal opinion, this apology does not fit the crime. I guess if porksaber is happy, I guess I'll have to be content.

Best of luck in the future.

This doesn't sound sincere at all.

"You're making me apologize so I'm just gonna do it."

Which is why demanding apologies at all is pointless. You can't make someone apologize and then expect them to be sincere about it.

I am very disappointed in you Aurum. But not surprised. If that makes sense.

:(

EDIT: Disappointed that she said those things, of course, not disappointed that she apologized... Gosh people lrn2infer... -_-

Edited by rabonnobar