Public Apology

uranium

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cute. Your little logs almost make it seem as though Uranium didn't come out of nowhere and suddenly decide to OOC attack him.

I think we missed a step here.

The logs are of the conversation that p0rksab3r alluded to. That's all. They don't justify her actions.

-Kev

That's cute. Your little logs almost make it seem as though Uranium didn't come out of nowhere and suddenly decide to OOC attack him.

It looks to me that Porksaber went all out OOC attacking him calling him a racist.

edit: of course that would not justify whatever Uranium ended up saying back, never saw the actual context but Im sure it was extremely distasteful and hurtful.

Edited by rommelgrad

I hate to spoil a perfectly entertaining public lynching, but this is pretty ridiculous, more so considering the full context of the story.

Playing the racism card for every little minute thing that happens to you is actually a reverse in discrimination, and what you people are basically doing here is bashing Uranium much in the same way a blind crowd would start beating up an arab just because somebody pointed at him and screamed "Al Qaeda!".

Were the jokes poor? Sure, but they were born out of annoyance and frustration for being ridiculously accused of something.

If an apology was indeed needed, then it was needed from both parties, which would have made this whole public display of outrage pointless, since they could very well have done it in private to each other.

Forcing only Uranium to go apologize in public so you people can bash her further about not being poetic enough or to make more comments on her being a racist is just hypocritical and dumb.

Edited by delendum

So that means she has to "fake" a racist tirade?

It would hardly be the first time I've seen something like this, so yes, she faked a racist tirade. Pork tried to insist she was a racist, so she basically said "fine, I'll show you racist." Not the "right" response, but certainly the expected one.

Looks to me that porksaber started the racism D:

Looks to me like alot of baiting, and that Porksaber got what she wanted to hear out of him.

Exactly.

You're kidding, right?

No I am not, While I have only seen the logs Kevlar posted, and Im sure by the hinting from posts of what Uranium said was a horrible thing. Neither party is innocent in the least, both resorted to poor tactics that are very despicable.

It would hardly be the first time I've seen something like this, so yes, she faked a racist tirade. Pork tried to insist she was a racist, so she basically said "fine, I'll show you racist." Not the "right" response, but certainly the expected one.

I'm not seeming to understand how querying someone the next day out of the blue and turning a joke into an OOC attack is somehow justified.

That's not an excuse, at all. Baiting someone into such a response just shows how intolerant you truly are no matter how much your "kidding." Honestly if she tried saying that out in public she wouldn't be worrying about e-lawyers but something a lot worse than that.

On top of it I don't think most of you kids know what racism is, where and how it exists, etc.

Expected? You would EXPECT someone to randomly query and OOC attack you because of race? Or are you saying that's what you would do?

I'm not seeming to understand how querying someone the next day out of the blue and turning a joke into an OOC attack is somehow justified.
That's not an excuse, at all. Baiting someone into such a response just shows how intolerant you truly are no matter how much your "kidding." Honestly if she tried saying that out in public she wouldn't be worrying about e-lawyers but something a lot worse than that.

On top of it I don't think most of you kids know what racism is, where and how it exists, etc.

Somewhere, I missed where I said she was just fine and dandy for doing it; would you mind pointing it out for me, either of you?

Expected? You would EXPECT someone to randomly query and OOC attack you because of race? Or are you saying that's what you would do?

I'm saying that's what people do. I'm saying I've seen it before, and that I'll see it again, and that's all, and I'd appreciate it if you would cease with the OOC attacks.

Edited by Locke