Goodbye

King Kevz

Yes well after the last recent events that have occured in CNRP its shown me one major thing. It seems that everyone wants wars as the general basis of RP here. Normally it could be argued that isn't true but other than the odd one or two single nation rp's everything is war or arguing or something stupid.

A fair few nation's have idiots for leaders and never seem to suffer any consequences for it which is not only stupid but it is also annoying.

There fore I wish all of the CNRP community goodbye, its been fun at times and good luck with the RP in general.

For the specific goodbyes:

Sarah: It has been great fun being able to roleplay with you. You are a greatly talented writer and I wish you the best of luck and also thank you for giving me the inspiration for starting to write my stories again.

Subtle: What can I say man. You are awesome and it has always been great hanging out and rping with you. Good luck in CNRP and I hope to see you around someday.

If you think you should be on the list don't worry you probally should just its late and I havn't remembered to include you but you know how I feel about you all.

So with that good bye CNRP its been fun.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I've always considered this to be a war game.
Stuff gets boring if we all just sit around and have peace. I saw something I wanted to change and went out and changed it. Sorry you felt the need to react to that was taking your toys and going home.

Good luck in the future.

That's what cold wars are for, dagnabit... :P

Anyaway, YAY, I get a mention! But I'm sorry to see ya go, Kevz.

For the record, I've always considered this to be a war game.
Stuff gets boring if we all just sit around and have peace.

Then plan it out OOC. Dont @#$% up someone else's game which may jsut be a political simulator, or a nation simulator, or just to RP a leader.

Sorry you are leaving Kevz, but not everyone is out there for war. Most just like to chill.

Then plan it out OOC. Dont @#$% up someone else's game which may jsut be a political simulator, or a nation simulator, or just to RP a leader.

Sorry you are leaving Kevz, but not everyone is out there for war. Most just like to chill.

Sorry, but he wasn't in the USA, and no one has declared war on him. It seemed like he was poking his nose in everyone else's business. So... your comment makes no sense.

Sorry, but he wasn't in the USA, and no one has declared war on him. It seemed like he was poking his nose in everyone else's business. So... your comment makes no sense.

Its a general statement.

You are my favorite boob though..other than Hoo.

Did ya miss my earlier comment? :D

Also, in addition to cold wars, you can also have wargames, or *gasp* character RP's. ;) See, war is not the only thing that can make things interesting around here. :P

Did ya miss my earlier comment? :D

Also, in addition to cold wars, you can also have wargames, or *gasp* character RP's. ;) See, war is not the only thing that can make things interesting around here. :P

Most character RPs suck (hence why everyone loves Sarah), wargames are fake wars, and nobody can RP cold wars anymore. I was planning on having a cold war with Tahoe, but noooo, they had to peace out..

The problem with Cold Wars is that everyone wants to war here, so as soon as anyone does anything to anyone else, there's a war over it. I like how someone put it, this isn't RISK, it's a nation simulation, nations don't just war.

Hmm it hasn't even been one day since I posted and im already thinking of reconsidering. Seems that CNRP is to darn addictive to put down for too long. Regardless it nice to see how lots of people posted which makes me feel quite loved :wub:. Anyway we will probally see how this turns out in the next few hours..

Hmm it hasn't even been one day since I posted and im already thinking of reconsidering. Seems that CNRP is to darn addictive to put down for too long. Regardless it nice to see how lots of people posted which makes me feel quite loved :wub:. Anyway we will probally see how this turns out in the next few hours..

<3

We DO :wub: you, Kevz. I hope you decide to stay. :wub: