Goodbye

King Kevz

Yay, I started a video game trend! :lol1:

Besides, I agree with Lynneth about CoD5, although dying a million times on Veteran mode can get pretty frustrating. Can't wait for Modern Warfare 2 (CoD6 or whatever you prefer to call it) to come out this November, though. :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, I agree with Lynneth about CoD5, although dying a million times on Veteran mode can get pretty frustrating. Can't wait for Modern Warfare 2 (CoD6 or whatever you prefer to call it) to come out this November, though. :awesome:

I just hate that you don't get to play as Soap. On the upside, we can finally see what you look like!

>>I, personally, find CoD5 on the highest difficulty to be the best stress reliever.

Storming the Reichstag is just awesome. <<

I don't see where I'm saying that it's frustrating to play on veteran mode, Jed. You must've misread mah post.

regarding CoD6, I'll certainly buy it if I have the money.

I just hate that you don't get to play as Soap. On the upside, we can finally see what you look like!

Agreed.

>>I, personally, find CoD5 on the highest difficulty to be the best stress reliever.

Storming the Reichstag is just awesome. <<

I don't see where I'm saying that it's frustrating to play on veteran mode, Jed. You must've misread mah post.

regarding CoD6, I'll certainly buy it if I have the money.

Ah, I read your post perfectly. I was just commenting. <3

Heh this might actually turn out to be a proper goodbye :(.

Im going to Sweden tomorrow so il be a way for a week and because I failed college again, stupid idiot me, me parent's are kicking me out so il be on my own without internet connection so I might not be able to post for months if ever again.

Heh this might actually turn out to be a proper goodbye :( .

Im going to Sweden tomorrow so il be a way for a week and because I failed college again, stupid idiot me, me parent's are kicking me out so il be on my own without internet connection so I might not be able to post for months if ever again.

Aww, dang it!

Heh this might actually turn out to be a proper goodbye :(.

No....NO! I hope you'll manage allright. I will miss you. :(:(

No it wasn't and also I have the most dedicated teachers ever as they managed to help me pass my course in the end if by the last second but still Il be ok and il still be here.

Passed by the skin of your teeth, eh? Well, a pass is a pass, in my eyes. Way to go! And be sure to thank your teachers profusely. :D