Project Recruiter

lonewolfe2015

Whats up guys?

Here's who I am, and why these rankings might be worth anything to you.

I was the leader of ACF for 6 months, resigning just recently. Prior to that I was the MoIA for 3 months. I've spent a year in CN now and have done my fair share of recruiting. During the two recruitment months I participated in I raked in nearly 60 nations combined, which was in the past. Recently I have recruited just established nations... many of which you can see holding a lower seniority in ACF now.

I understand the ropes of recruiting fairly well I would like to say, and when I started getting bored I took on this project. I rerolled my nation back to a young pup, and spent six days as that nation. For sake of the government officials wishing to use this chart, I was part of the aqua sphere from day one, and always under the "none" affiliation. I spent my first reroll from May 23th - May 29th and my second from May 30th - June 4th.

All of these rankings are unbiased... I wanted to do this as a tool for government and recruiters alike. If your alliance sent them, congratulations, better than any alliance that did not send them regardless of score.

If you're government for your alliance and would like to see the message involved, I will give it along with its comments I have in my storage area. I did not post those to keep them private for the recruiter's and alliance's sake.

If you have a ' * ' next to your alliance name in the second reroll, it is because I killed your score due to it being the same message copied/pasted by the same or different person. It means you aren't original and I noticed that so it docks points majorly. Originality is key to recruitment, personalization and community. The right message will contain just enough information so the player can visit and understand your alliance, but also enough to feel like there is a home to be had in your alliance.

A few tips to how I scored. I looked first for the obvious stuff, solid title, alliance name spelled out, alliance link. Then I looked for how information was displayed, having too much of anything was bad. I wanted to see a mix of Community, Alliance Information and what I could provide as a nation. People that mentioned in the opening "I'm sure I'm not the first to contact you..." or "You've probably received a ton of these by now... but choose us!" lost points. People that said "You don't have to choose us" or "Whoever you choose, good luck" also lost points. The goal is to get the nation, nice guys finish last. Don't ever let them think they have an option in going to another alliance!

Reroll #1
Alliance name: Recruiters Message Scores
SNAFU Stetson 2.0 Stars
Nueva Vida KommandantBlack 1.0 Stars
Western Empire Commander Cato 2.5 Stars
Sparta Medicjoe95 2.0 Stars
TORN kaveman 3.0 Stars
Flying Hellfish UTD dethkon1 1.5 Stars
NADC Defender of Liberty 3.5 Stars
MHA Scytale 4.0 Stars
The Legion Attitude Adjuster 3.0 Stars
USN Requia 3.0 Stars
Order 4LC mydogti 2.5 Stars
Dark Fist Marcus Bellator 3.0 Stars
The Imperium MSama 2.5 Stars
NpO Marty McFly 3.5 Stars
NPO Walt Schmidt 4.0 Stars
Oracle arivili 2.5 Stars
NSO Heggo 3.5 Stars
LoSS Bombebomb 3.0 Stars
FACE VIdiot the Great 3.0 Stars
FUCN Moufassa 3.0 Stars
MCXA Mr Damsky 3.0 Stars
IAA Chimaera 4.0 Stars
CSN dejaRue 3.5 Stars

Reroll #2
Alliance name: Recruiters Message Scores
IRON Dom Zak 3.0 Stars
UED Roofus 2.5 Stars
The Imperium MSama 0.5 Stars
City of Rapture Engel 3.5 Stars
GATO das girl 2.5 Stars
NATO netjr 2.5 Stars
LOUD Dr Don 3.5 Stars
NATO Warden 2.5 Stars
Avalanche SirDog 3.5 Stars
NpO* King of Malaya 2.0 Stars
MHA* Scytale 2.0 Stars
UBD Combat Pope 3.0 Stars
FNKA ArchSorcerer 3.0 Stars
The Legion Warlord 2.0 Stars
Western Empire* Commander Cato 2.0 Stars
IRON Cruzore 2.5 Stars
NPO* Walt Schmidt 2.0 Stars
MHA MangooseGod 3.5 Stars
iFok ikMark 3.5 Stars
CSN* lewistothezor 2.0 Stars
GGA Laomedon 4.0 Stars
NADC* Defender of Liberty 2.0 Stars
NpO elborrador 2.5 Stars
IAA* Chimaera 2.0 Stars
GATO Vercingetorix4 4.0 Stars
NSO Wad of Lint 3.5 Stars
USN rodrod 4.25 Stars

The Winners?

• RodRod of Mongol, a nation presiding in the United Sovereign Nations

RodRod wins the title of top recruiter, his message was head over heels the best I found. It had a solid mix of personalization to me while reading, whether it was mass sent or not. It also contained information on the alliance while not just pounding numbers at me.

• New Sith Order

NSO wins the title of best recruiting alliance. To win this award you must have the highest average score among alliances, with their combined 4.0 and 3.5 they edged out USN. Both message were very unique and provided insight into who and what NSO stood for. I may not join myself, but I can recognize a quality message and both recruiters Wad of Lint and Heggo deserve their props.

• Stetson of Axeman, a nation presiding in SNAFU

Stetson wins the award for the fastest recruiter. I checked the time stamp, and during my first reroll he recruited me in under a minute of my nation's creation. Quickest shooter on Bob.

psh, Risk...try Axis & Allies, once I started with A&A I swore of off Risk forever

Anywho, I'm glad to see this kind of work. Recruitment messages have got to get better

edit: clarification

Edited by maximinus thrax

Happen to have the messages that won the 4 people their titles?
Which messages were these?

I have all messages I was sent, if you're government for the alliance they represented, or the actual recruiter I can PM them upon request. Sorry Sileath ;)

I'd like to ask that my message not be disclosed on the forums.

Don't worry rodrod, no messages were given out for this vary reason unless you fit into the aspects I mentioned above.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

I recruited over 200 nations into TDO and was also the Minister of Recruitment a few months back.

Frankly I'm surprised you didn't get a message from TDO.

Although they would probably get a low score in your ranking system :P