The Phoenix still burns bright

Hey, instead of holding a grudge for forever and a day, how about you move on?

Welcome to Cybernations, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Edited by Vilien

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, instead of holding a grudge for forever and a day, how about you move on?

If Weiss couldn't come back and lose the grudge then, why do you think a simple plea will cause him to drop the grudge? He's going to forever be a rabid TPF hater and that's fine. Let him spend the rest of his time moaning and whining about the "ebil TPF."

However, I think that if he doesn't have anything nice to say, then he can start a new communication thread elsewhere so that he can discuss what he likes.

To TPF: Congrats. I can't believe it has been 2 years since TPF was formed. I was one of the first in TF! (I was recruited by Slayer's original message but not a founder) and one of originals in TPF. Glad to see you're still going strong. Keep up the fighting and don't let others get you down or sidetracked.

Edited by Brandon Simonson

Congrats TPF. I don't like you it's true, but I hope you come out of this a more rational and fair alliance. Perhaps a new TPF without Slayer and his lies, and the new NoR without the drama llamas and with Kingzogs fine leadership could normalise relations or better?? You fight well even when you are losing so you win respect points from me for that. o/

Congrats guys. But don't think I'm not on to your plan of never ending the war so you can keep Bama forever )):

Oh noes, we've been found out! :ph34r:

*ties Bama to a chair* He's ours now. :P

Captain Flinders holds an opinion that is quite common among those in Nordreich. However, I do not share his opinion in its entirety.

To The Phoenix Federation:

I hope to see what you have become once this war ends and once mhawk is allowed to lead this alliance in peace.

Once you guys are out of this war, I invite you to drop by for a visit.

To mhawk:

Surely you know that you are going to be living life under the microscope at all times. People are going to expect great changes from your alliance in a very short period of time.

All I can say to that is welcome to the club, buddy. Grab a drink -- or, in my case, lob in some Percocet -- and buckle up.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you won't be the best of friends with the New Pacific Order once this is all over.

I know, I know. Psychic.

Once you guys are out of this, and maybe once you have been at peace for a bit, drop by for a chat. If nothing else, we can compare notes on running an alliance with hundreds if not thousands of eyes glued to your every movement.

/me lobs Percocet

For now, though, try to be understanding of many of our members' point of view.

They see an alliance that orchestrated the destruction of NoV, the TPF, being ground to dust. And they cheer. Hell, were our situations reversed, many of your members would be doing the same.

Forgive me for thinking longer-term in a world of insomniacs, where 'right now' is all that matters.

Actually, no. Let's me address them for a moment.

Right now I see an alliance going balls to the wall for an ally it has every right to be deeply pissed at. I don't care if you turn your backs on the NPO tomorrow. Really. I don't. Screw 'em.

But I'll tell you this. Every day you continue to fight you gain more respect internationally. You already have enough of mine that I extended the invitation above. (And seriously, to hell with Moo and his cronies.)

/me can't believe he let that slip out.

/me looks all innocent

Cheers and all the best.

D686B255B7E6870435E2956B95A9D121.png

Edited by kingzog

Captain Flinders holds an opinion that is quite common among those in Nordreich. However, I do not share his opinion in its entirety.

To The Phoenix Federation:

I hope to see what you have become once this war ends and once mhawk is allowed to lead this alliance in peace.

Once you guys are out of this war, I invite you to drop by for a visit.

To mhawk:

Surely you know that you are going to be living life under the microscope at all times. People are going to expect great changes from your alliance in a very short period of time.

All I can say to that is welcome to the club, buddy. Grab a drink -- or, in my case, lob in some Percocet -- and buckle up.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you won't be the best of friends with the New Pacific Order once this is all over.

I know, I know. Psychic.

Once you guys are out of this, and maybe once you have been at peace for a bit, drop by for a chat. If nothing else, we can compare notes on running an alliance with hundreds if not thousands of eyes glued to your every movement.

/me lobs Percocet

For now, though, try to be understanding of many of our members' point of view.

They see an alliance that orchestrated the destruction of NoV, the TPF, being ground to dust. And they cheer. Hell, were our situations reversed, many of your members would be doing the same.

Forgive me for thinking longer-term in a world of insomniacs, where 'right now' is all that matters.

Actually, no. Let's me address them for a moment.

Right now I see an alliance going balls to the wall for an ally it has every right to be deeply pissed at. I don't care if you turn your backs on the NPO tomorrow. Really. I don't. Screw 'em.

But I'll tell you this. Every day you continue to fight you gain more respect. internationally. You already have enough of mine that I extended the invitation above. (And seriously, to hell with Moo and his cronies.)

/me can't believe he let that slip out.

/me looks all innocent

Cheers and all the best.

D686B255B7E6870435E2956B95A9D121.png

I would hope we can come out of this with our heads held high. We are having to reconcile with a past most of haven't experienced. I hope Bob learns to judge alliances on current actions when they have moved on... best of luck with NoR

oo/

Even though Im contemplating dropping a nuke on your leader right now, lol -

Congrats and happy Bday guys.

I was actually hoping you do it instead of an mk'er :P lack of WRC is nice.

Edited by mhawk

Happy Birthday TPF...may you enjoy many more.

I'll have to ship off some celebratory nukes to Spongebob and Penchuk. Hell, if Norton nukes me again, he might get to enjoy another nuke!

Hail Phoenicia!

I left before you kicked me out, I went to peace mode so you couldn't touch me, and once I joined TF!, you were in no position to do anything to me.

The fact is, if it wasn't for my recruiting, my getting TF! from about 30 members to about 170 almost single handedly, TF! would not have been in any position to merge with anyone, and TPF would have never been.

But of course, thanking me for anything is, I believe, against TPF policy.

This is true....though we had around 85 at the end of GW3, not 30.

Green was a master recruiter...of course his abrasive nature had a way of pissing off most everyone...but the guy was a recruiting machine.

Right. Because I attacked your alliance for completely OOC reasons, gave your alliance terms that sentenced it to death and insulted every member at the same time, hunted down your friends and denied them terms, and swore to engage your alliance in an unending war.

Wait...

I also remember not only shielding your previous nation (because your buddy Thor decided to blather on and divulged your FIRST nation which led to your RL identity) despite the fact that you joined a close ally. But keep blathering on....

Kingzog, It would be an honor to have a drink with you. In that single post alone, I almost felt as if I could call you a friend, and maybe with time, that will be true. :)

Much respect.

o/

I'd also like to say. TPF and MK are on opposite sides of this war. This is not a politically motivated thread its a celebration of a birthday. So, please don't try to spin this into something its not. I'm referring to parties on both sides. Also, I thought you quit Slayer. Good to see you still around.

Happy Birthday TPF...may you enjoy many more.

I'll have to ship off some celebratory nukes to Spongebob and Penchuk. Hell, if Norton nukes me again, he might get to enjoy another nuke!

Hail Phoenicia!

Slayer99, your alliance tag in here still says TPF, are you still a member?