The Phoenix still burns bright

It takes guts to attack an alliance at war with half the cyberverse in defense of their friend inside their anniversary thread.

I love you.

CF, take it elsewhere. You got your alliance back calm down.

Edited by The AUT

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, public humiliation. I should never grace these boards again D:

EDIT: Goes to check for leap year

Think last year was a leap year. At least we're both wrong sir ;)

In Mathematical Warfare, everyone loses. :ph34r:

He did a helluva a lot of recruiting and brought that alliance from nothing to a decent sized power. He deserves to be thanked.

:awesome:

Gawd in heavens Jones could barely get thru the 1st step... deserved to be thanked ? :lol1:

Just another runner.

Congrats guys, while you may have lost your sanction and a whole ton of infra, members, and strength I am glad that you guys still have your dignity and a community. Here's to congrats and the Phoenix rising again. Happy birthday The Phoenix Federation! *toasts glass*

He did a helluva a lot of recruiting and brought that alliance from nothing to a decent sized power. He deserves to be thanked.

:awesome:

Gawd in heavens Jones could barely get thru the 1st step... deserved to be thanked ? :lol1:

Just another runner.

There would be no TPF without me. I'm the only reason TF! had the upperhand in the merger talks with cold, otherwise you'd have merged into COLD, if anything at all.

So yeah, you're welcome.

Why do you think I feel I have carte blanche to say whatever it is I want about TPF? Why do you think I feel I can get away with all the !@#$ I say/pull/do to TPF? Because there would be no TPF without me.

Edited by astronaut jones

It is always darkest right before the light.

Good luck to the Phoenix in her next two years; may they end better than these two did.

Happy Anniversary! You guys' spirit is admirable, and I am glad to be your friend.

Good luck, godspeed, and I can't wait til you guys get peace. The phoenix emblem will be very fitting then, I think :)

Congratulations on your Birthday TPF.

I will keep watching you to see whether you rise out of the ashes again.

You have to burn to rise from the ashes they say ;)

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. ;)

Ugh. Go away.

Keep the hate.. If you want to continue to hate the NAME TPF..go ahead. As Captain Flinders wasn't around at the time... I would hope that you can some day come to peace with your anger.. it really is unhealthy. Best of luck to you moving forward. I hope that all former NoV guys and gals can find peace from within and start to ENJOY Bob again. :)

oo/ TPF \oo

DC Out

There would be no TPF without me. I'm the only reason TF! had the upperhand in the merger talks with cold, otherwise you'd have merged into COLD, if anything at all.

So yeah, you're welcome.

Why do you think I feel I have carte blanche to say whatever it is I want about TPF? Why do you think I feel I can get away with all the !@#$ I say/pull/do to TPF? Because there would be no TPF without me.

The thing is....you were thanked.

Thank you friends, for your hard work. To everyone else unnamed, thank you also.

I don't think anyone here denies how important you were as far as recruiting goes, both in TF! or TPF. As someone who replaced you as Director of Recruitment, regardless if you like to give us a hard time now, your contribution to the alliance in our early days should not be taken for granted.

However, one alliance is not built by one single hand. TPF is the result of every single member who contributed to this alliance in the best way they could. If it offends you not having your name explicitly displayed - be it for ego or just for amusement...maybe next time. :)

So yeah, you're welcome.

I think the greatest thing you did for the glory of TPF is to no longer be a member of TPF :awesome:

Congratulations again on 2 years, people who care about alliance honor are big fans and know you will spring back from your temporary infrastructure adjustment to reclaim your sanction.

I wish TPF the best in ending this war with a speedy resolution. Although 2 years later me and TPF are polar opposites I wouldn't trade anything for the good and bad memories I had in TPF. I wish you the best again and congrats on turning two years old.

It takes guts to attack an alliance at war with half the cyberverse in defense of their friend inside their anniversary thread.

I've been been calling TPF on their crap long before the Karma war and will continue to do so. Their anniversary doesn't change the things they've done and their willingness to either gloss over it or make a joke of it speaks to their lack of empathy for the situation. As such it speaks to the fact that they are indeed the same TPF who perpetrated such terrible actions despite their cries of change.

CF, take it elsewhere. You got your alliance back calm down.

I did, and no thanks to TPF.