World Map X

Sargun II

Mykep's region of West Africa is under NAPO Protectorate status. I suggest just leaving the land as it is labeled now until we can get a GM to rule on the fuzzy area of OOC gifting of land.

If it is allowed I understand Mykep would like SOM to have his lands.

But... I'd like all of this double checked with Mykep as I am merely operating off a forum posting.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norsvea is now a protectorate of Freistaat Preussen

King Penchuk has allowed me to reroll in this area here:

whatiwant.png

I would like this as the Kingdom of Normandie, please. (The green-grey area is me)

I was wondering why the Republic of Normandie would be in Brittany, but I see you aren't the red area. :P

Mykep's region of West Africa is under NAPO Protectorate status. I suggest just leaving the land as it is labeled now until we can get a GM to rule on the fuzzy area of OOC gifting of land.

If it is allowed I understand Mykep would like SOM to have his lands.

But... I'd like all of this double checked with Mykep as I am merely operating off a forum posting.

NAPO as well as any nation can declare protectorate status over any unoccupied land. In so far as it is not challenged its fine. Also SOM if you want the land you will have to IC take it over.

Edited by iamthey

Lu empire would like to make a claim to North China which is under the control of the Dragon Empire.

if they wish us to have it that is.

Here's a suggestion: Make a thread asking the DE for permission to move to China, meaning you leave behind your land in Kazakhstan but gain your homeland.

ok, i am officially going for a significant chunk of the Islamic States of Africa's land around me...

I will have the relevant thread made up on the eve of the 27th

PS: Somal doesnt need to worry...I am going mostly west and north...

I was going to suggest you nab some of it anyway. Good luck and have fun!