C&G - SF Tea Party

Xiphosis

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inside-dvd-seinfeld.jpg

Oh my... It would appear as though everyone has turned their noses upwards and donned the upper class shirts! Surely, there could be not a finer day to uphold the silverware and chivalry than this. It is but a shame that I remain without my inkwell and pen... Is there room at the table for another merry guest?

But I don't wanna be sit by a pirate.

Looking backward in time with these magnificent time lenses, there were already a pirate here who'd stolen the jam. Then he were forgiven afterward, and so I do see that piracy is an OK theme for this party of tea.

*goes to corner and cries*

You guys just don't understand. I loved that applesauce. We were going to get married on Tuesday. We were going to have three kids and live in the Hamptons with a house overlooking the ocean. Why, why did she have to go like this? Now, I have no reason to be sober or stop humping legs.*humps DW's leg, cries*

It's doesn't help! I hate you all!*runs out*

OH SHI-*gets hit by derailed train*

My good sirs, it appears that some willy nanny has gone and misappropriated the rest of our tea while we were looking for the jam. I suspect shenanigans from Bob. :viper:

Hrm looks like the after-tea-party must begin early then. Who has the Jack, Jose, and Captain Morgan?

My good sirs, it appears that some willy nanny has gone and misappropriated the rest of our tea while we were looking for the jam. I suspect shenanigans from Bob. :viper:

Are you accusing me good sir?

Leonardo:

The applesauce said she was going to learn how to conduct a train. If you hurry, you might be able to catch her.

...wait, it appears she caught up to you.

A pity, that.. If only she had opposable apple appendages... She could have stopped it in time.