C&G - SF Tea Party

Xiphosis

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say, Schattenman old chap. Dreadful shame about the lack of fish, wot wot?

Would you accept a case of fine, fresh, ice-packed Atlantic salmon? It would be my pleasure to share with the type of fine gentleman that attends these marvelous affairs.

Hrm looks like the after-tea-party must begin early then. Who has the Jack, Jose, and Captain Morgan?

I dare say, though I must profess my great love for tea, that this sounds like the good time I have desired most greatly in these past few days. I commit my stores of Southern Comfort to the cause.

While not officially a signatory I respectfully request VE to be aloud to join in on this Tea Party. As you may know, our true Lord resides in the Mushroom Kommune. We also are haters of the jam thief.

While not officially a signatory I respectfully request VE to be aloud to join in on this Tea Party. As you may know, our true Lord resides in the Mushroom Kommune. We also are haters of the jam thief.

Only if you can bring some Biscotti with you Logan

I say, Schattenman old chap. Dreadful shame about the lack of fish, wot wot?

Oh my! What do we have here? Is this a thinly veiled insult at myself! Why, this shall not stand, good sir!

If someone says 'good sir' one more time there will be hell to pay :mad:

My dear sir, I will have to ask you to leave if you continue to be so rowdy. It's disrupting my tea.

Edited by Darth Sexy