TCB double announcement

How could I forget you?

Grab a Distinguished Service Ribbon as long as they're hot.

I would say that it is quite the oversight. You may punish yourself as you feel appropriate. :P

Yay! I get a shiny ribbon. I'll tuck it in my sig for safe keeping.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that the members of TCB can depend on their leadership to protect them and not suddenly announce their removal to the world without notice.

Totally not deserved at all..ohwait.

Hello pals over in TCB.

I'd like to thank you for the recognition, but I cannot take credit for it. Without the support and willingness to talk from all parties, it never could have happened, and I was fortunate enough to be surrounded by honourable foes and friends to make something like that happen. That's real.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

A very impressive post TCB, nothing but class, apparently Avalon's new friends at RAD are not the only good company on Pink. They kept saying so, but actions like these show so. It is always unfortunate to have to purge the shirkers, but it should be done (unfortunately it all too often is not, out of greed for a higher alliance score).

Congratulations and accolades to all the honor recipients!

Long Live The Centurion Brotherhood!

Long Live Honourable Conduct!

I'm glad that the members of TCB can depend on their leadership to protect them and not suddenly announce their removal to the world without notice.

I don't know why I'm bothering to defend this here, but all nations have been informed during the war.

On a sidenote, some nations/rulers might be released from that list before the timeline runs out. Please double-check before attacking targets.

Edited by Askar Ivanovich

So wait, you can read their forums and public and private IRC channels and happen to know for a fact that they never announced this to any of their members? I smell a spy. :P

I've seen similar comments like this in other threads. All hail Tom Litler's omniscience!

All the love in the world to TCB. You guys are great. Good luck with cleaning house.