Orion/Invicta/NX Joint Announcement

200px-Invicta1small.png200px-Flag_cn.png200px-OrionFlag.png

Greetings Citizens of Planet Bob,

After a long and bloody week of gladiator battles.. I am pleased to be able to announce a bright spot in these dark times. After much negotiation, the forces of Invicta and Nebula-X have surrendered to the collective forces of Orion and the Karma Coalition.

In exchange for their surrender, Invicta and Nebula-X will receive white peace.

In addition to this, Invicta and Nebula-X agree not to re-enter this conflict again via financial aid and/or military means.

Furthermore, Orion agrees to withdraw from its war against the NPO, and agrees not to re-enter this conflict again via financial aid and/or military means.

This past week has been one of the best in my history in CN. Invicta has proved nothing but to be honourable warriors, both on and off the battlefield. We had a lot of good banter, a lot of fair and competitive fights, and I am happy to call them friends today. I wish them the best in their rebuilding process and hope to one day see them on the battlefield again.

For Invicta,

Jorost, President

Haflinger, Vice President

For Nebula-X,

Dan2680, Emperor

Mr. Teets, Overlord

Aetherius_Princeps, Imperial Lord of External Affairs and War

For the New Pacific Order,

Emperor Revenge

Divine Bovine Overlord

New Pacific Order

Moo-cows with guns

Moo-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' to $%&@ With

The Karma Coalition:

For Orion,

bk, Chancellor

For The Centurion Brotherhood,

Cowboy Cornholio, King

For The Aquatic Brotherhood,

Commander John, External Triumvirate

Tiberivs, Executive Triumvirate

Jm0406, Internal Triumvirate

For The Order of the Paradox,

Crymson, Grandmaster

Dr. Dan, Grand Hospitaller

SomeGuy, Grand Chancellor

For The Sweet Oblivion,

Celt, Commander

sam, Commander

DragonAspect, Commander

For Ragnarok,

rishnokof, Ragnarok Triumvirate

Alfred von Tirpitz, Ragnarok Triumvirate

Gen. Lee, Ragnarok Triumvirate

For Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations,

Goose, Head of State to The Commonwealth, Warmonger of GUARD, and Old Man with a Cane Allied_Threat, The Preacher of Goose, Swordmaster, Slayer of Infidels, and Doer of Your Mum.

The Captain Impavid, Sword of The Goose, High Priest of the WarFowl, Cybernetic Abomination From the Stars, Guardian of Pinata Culture, Generous Lover

SpacingOutMan, The Hand of Goose, Master of Beward, Detroyer of the Deined, Preacher Apprentice of Goose, Chronicler of Big Words

da5nake, The Shadow of Goose, Guru of Graphics, Builder of Pylons

Lord Brendan, King of the Bank, Bringer of Death, FUN Survivor and Warrior of the Hydra

Edited by sup its me bk

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

header.png

Hello, my name is TeamColtra of Geeks Paradox, from Cor Aut Mors. We have been asking for peace throughout this entire war, and we would like to formally congratulate you for showing that you CAN have a peaceful resolution to this war.

To show our gratitude for coming to a peaceful resolution, we extend our hands to help pick up any of your nations that have taken heavy tolls by offering tech "at cost" to any nation who approaches us asking for it (this is good for both sides).

Furthermore, we would like to make sure that if there is anything we can possibly do to help out that we do so, please contact myself, any senator, or NathanHale (our Alliance Voice) and we will do everything in our power to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your good show... We are glad you were able to find a peaceful resolution and now you can rebuild.

No dishonor. No disgrace.

You did what you had to do. We did what we had to do. I support the terms of White Peace. Good luck and I hope through this ordeal that bonds can be forged between us for a prosperous future.