TCB double announcement

Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have a few announcements to make.

Alliance cleaning

War brings the best and the worst out of the people. On the one hand, you get a great show of loyalty, valour, and honour. On the other hand, you witness cowardice, desertion, and shame. This is about the latter, while the second section of this announcement will deal with the first.

For severe crimes against The Centurion Brotherhood, including disobedience to direct orders, cowardice in the face of the enemy, inactivity, and desertion, the following nations will be considered expelled from and no longer protected by TCB from May 28, 06:00 UTC on. In other words, they're open game.

baronbiza of boneydamogatos

Bismarck2008 of RealGermany

Blake of Carmel

Blue Phoenix of Phoenix

Carniver of Seleucia

Connor bland of wealthy land

Darth Malak of The New Sith Empire

Dhuran of Fuuka Gakuen

Eduard J Slokum of Planton

Fusionrunner of Fusion Empire

heelfan911 of Hebaristan

hiddenviper94 of hellform

Jack Cain of NeoHouston

JakeSabaka of Viperjake

joshgibson01 of New Powell

king dave the 3rd of Majestic Island

Korzak of Priscus Imperium

Kunaru Uchiha of Fire Country

Maximus Laibach of Unitary Republic

Metricles of shifan

narekatzee of Hayrenik

Osiris of Gosford

parkerfable of cheeseburger

rajrhcpfreak of Empire of Raj I

Rob the cruel of Beerphobia

Roots of House of Cards

Sebitaz of Landaman

Socratys of Caspitia

Somos of Favora

Thehunter of Apache deatch tribe

Tongera of Gallowmere

Trantor1970 of Confederated States

TwistedMelody of Melodia

Ublakubla of Ublakubla

zaxel of Axionstalliderion

Please note that we won't be able to militarily expurge all of them from our AA at once since we're still in a rebuilding process.

We are quite aware tat this will have quite an influence on both our member count and total nation strength, but we've decided to rather be a vivid dwarf than a full-grown zombie.

Decorations

As I said before, war brings the best and the worst out of people.

For a good war, all TCB members who fought in the latest war (basically all TCB nations not listed above) will receive the Karma War: Invicta/Nebula-X Campaign Ribbon.

zu48y1.jpg

For special achievements, Nato19k, yunterek, MtPollux, Ad Fidem and slackeroonie will receive the Karma War: Invicta/Nebula-X Campaign Distinguished Service Ribbon.

i1i88m.jpg

For fighting against great odds, and still never losing optimism nor loyalty, MtPollux and Ad Fidem shall receive the Swords of Defiance in silver.

23mr7g7.gif

For showing the same values and virtues, in an even even more desperate situation, yunterek shall receive the Swords of Defiance in Gold in addition to an invitation into TCB's military command.

24fb768.gif

But let us look to other parties.

For both showing honour and fighting a fierce war, TCB is proud to decorate Shado Night Stalker of the Nebula-X Alliance and Learz of the Invicta Alliance with the Star of Honour. They shall receive it as representatives of their respective alliances, for whom TCB has nothing but respect and admiration. If they are ever to leave their alliances, they are supposed to inherit these medals to other veterans of this war.

25gx9nd.gif

And finally, bk of the Orion alliance shall receive the Centurion Medal for Diplomatic Excellence for the amazing achievement of managing to set up talks between 10 parties and succeeding to find common ground between them as shown in this document.

tcbaward-1.gif

A special shout out goes to FinnishCommie of The International, who designed most of these nice ribbons and medals.

Signed,

Askar Ivanovich, TCB Praetor Militum

on behalf of the King, the Royal Centurion Cabinet and The Centurion Brotherhood

Post scriptum:

We know we're quite late with this, but we needed some time to analyze the data gained during the war, and we're still in the middle of a combined reformation/rebuilding process.

Edited by Askar Ivanovich

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay purges.

edit: for clarification, I haven't even checked any of their nations, but I'm assuming this announcement means you're opening tech raiding on them in 72 hours?

Edited by Mogar

Glad to see our allies in The Centurion Brotherhood are doing some ghost busting. As always, Iunctus supports you.

o/ TCB

EDIT: They're our allies, and I still can't beat Mogar. <_<

Edited by St Jimmy

yay purges.

edit: for clarification, I haven't even checked any of their nations, but I'm assuming this announcement means you're opening tech raiding on them in 72 hours?

48 hours, but yeah. When I just notifed them via PM I fund out some of these nations don't even exist any longer.

Mt Pollux did get hit pretty hard, our top 3 were kindof bored because Orion's #1 stayed in peace the whole war and landed on him early. I'm glad to see you recognize his sacrifice.

Good luck to TCB in removing useless nations.

Hello pals over in TCB.

I'd like to thank you for the recognition, but I cannot take credit for it. Without the support and willingness to talk from all parties, it never could have happened, and I was fortunate enough to be surrounded by honourable foes and friends to make something like that happen. That's real.

I'd like to thank you for the recognition, but I cannot take credit for it. Without the support and willingness to talk from all parties, it never could have happened, and I was fortunate enough to be surrounded by honourable foes and friends to make something like that happen. That's real.

Thank you, but you ought to take credit. It was because of you that those talks happened at all.