how long ?

shaiker

how long before we regret giving lenient terms to to these alliances with a track record.  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How long before we regret giving lenient terms to to these alliances with a track record. Karma you all act like a bunch of liberals. No more ezi or pzi because its wrong we will hurt their poor feelings.So if the tables turned would the terms be so lenient ;u could bet your sweet $@! a few of you would be held under water for months. If not disbanded altogether. Or a viceroy placed in your thrones for a year. Here you are being the !@#$% and saying all is forgiven. Well screw that those of us that had to reroll 5 and 6 times not because we resumed our personality but our ip addresses stalked deserve a better vengeance.

In 3 to 6 months i will say i told you so.....

Heres the obligetary middle finger to those of you that are gonna flame me, insult me, or whatever.

NpO have proven that reps are an ineffective way of "keeping an alliance down" in the long term and viceroys are now considerably more difficult thanks to the rule changes.

Now, if on the other hand, you were to ask whether or not people would be regretting giving these alliances peace so early...

Edited by WilliamDean

First of all, EZI and PZI should never be used again. Not even the people who created the idea and the people who used EZI and PZI deserve something as cruel as that. Second of all, the only way people will regret these "easy" peace terms is if there is a bloc who is against another bloc in a Cold War like atmosphere and this particualr bloc becomes allied to former Hegemony alliances gaining more strength.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

Unbiased poll is unbiased. :P

IRON, TPF, and NPO are the only ones IMO that truly need REAL terms (aside from maybe NATO, but without NPO at the head I doubt they're going to do much). So far IRON got terms a tad more lenient than I would have liked, but it will serve the purpose I suppose.

If NPO gets terms that are less than four times what IRON has in terms of reps (should be far more than this) then I will say something. But it seems those alliances with track records will be fairly useless without a brain telling them what to do. So in all it might just be too early to tell.

OOC: Please disregard this post if it seems incoherent. I'm just a little bit buzzed at the moment. Just a little.

ok so let me get this straight when those alliances come back from there war and begin imposing ezi again if you dont have the balls to give stiff terms now and it takes you 2 years to decide to go to war as whole against it so we can look forward to 2 more years of this crap.

please excuse my incoherence i am inebriated as well

Edited by shaiker

3 months, enough time to rebuild and buy new wonders. Karma just means what goes around comes around. Since when is it supposed mean stopping the bad guy and starting a utopia.

Some old terms and ideas should stay. Just new alliances in-charge.

Crippling them utterly would be boring; there would be no chance at a Round 2. :P

I think it would be funny if we could get all of Karma to sign a dormant MADP that only triggers when a signatory is attacked by the NPO.

I agree to the first part.

Liberals in Canada don't support change so as far as I'm concerned--epic fail. [OOC]Also I never regret anything on a game.[/OOC]

Edit : Apparently I can't even spell my own countries name :lol1:

Edited by Random

I think it would be funny if we could get all of Karma to sign a dormant MADP that only triggers when a signatory is attacked by the NPO.
This is an excellent and hilarious suggestion. It would need a "this supercedes all other treaty obligations" clause though. Also it would only be an MDP.

How long before we no longer have to endure these endless polls?

your not a man of many words are you?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?a...p;hl=&st=75

atleast thats what the history of your postings reflect.

To the others was it fun forthe last 2 years kissing tail to make sure your alliance stays out of the crosshairs? either way we will be back in that same position. Glad its fun for you guys. Although quite a few alliances that are karma should have been getting rolled along side the NPO. Probably why terms have been lenient thus far for the hegemony side.

Karma you all act like a bunch of liberals. No more ezi or pzi because its wrong we will hurt their poor feelings.

Both significant anti-Hegemony forces, Vox and Karma, have spent their existence decrying EZI and PZI and those who use them. Our moral high ground would instantly erode should we take that path. And personally, I like the view from up here.

Don't expect me (or any other) to apologise for being a 'liberal'. If I am a liberal for sticking to my morals regardless of the risk, and advocating forgiveness and tolerance in a community which desperately needs it, then so be it. That must make you a redneck. Have fun with that (sorry FAN, <3 you).