Question to Poison Clan

magicninja

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not govenment but I am fairly sure that government approval overrides the raiding protocol (in every situation), the fact California are a TPF protectorate is inconsequential.

They are also an alliance larger than 15 members, regardless of the protectorate. Is it common to override your rules when you find an especially juicy target?

What do you expected from PC? Do you think that they are in Karma side because share the high moral principles of STA, MK, Grämlins and etc? Or just for convenience?

We are "in Karma" because one of our allies asked us to join the fight, the same reason virtually everyone is fighting this war. :)

They are also an alliance larger than 15 members, regardless of the protectorate. Is it common to override your rules when you find an especially juicy target?

Those rules are designed for grunts like myself, we have hit 15+ member alliances before and I dare say we may one day hit another. Just because California are a TPF protectorate everyone is suddenly jumping up claiming this is some sort of conspiracy/fake raid designed to destroy a TPF protectorate.

Those rules are designed for grunts like myself, we have hit 15+ member alliances before and I dare say we may one day hit another. Just because California are a TPF protectorate everyone is suddenly jumping up claiming this is some sort of conspiracy/fake raid designed to destroy a TPF protectorate.

isnt it in your charter that "when in doubt you can always ask around" who did you ask to see if they are still protected?

I am not govenment but I am fairly sure that government approval overrides the raiding protocol (in every situation), the fact California are a TPF protectorate is inconsequential.

So it is a PC Government sponsered and approved raid then. nice to know

Hey D34th!!!! haven't seen you around in a while. :D

Now with all of this talk of it's just pc doing a alliance "tech raid" now dark templar has joined in on the tech raid, I guess it's just a tech raid and not a war if you don't DoW them?

So since they decided not to join in the war...

You attack them anyway?

That makes sense.

Kinda like canceling your NPO treaty but then defending the alliance anyway? :v:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm actually staying out of this argument, so...toodles.

Edit: 'your' is directed at TPF, not at IAA, of course. It was a general comment, not meant to be directed at Chim specifically.

Edited by TheNeverender

Alright given the PC tech raiding rules in regards to alliances greater than 15, or are protectorates. Can we presume in accordance to your own rules full reps will be paid in addition to the revocation of raiding of the offending members for 30 days? Or is that little thing thrown out just because it's TPF's protectorate?
I don't know about anyone else in PC but California being a TPF protectorate means nothing to me. A raid is a raid.

http://poisonclan.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1047

Your information errs slightly from reality, mhawk.

Yes, they are an alliance greater than 15 members. No, they do not have an active protectorate agreement. We're simply waiting on California to accept the peace offers that were sent to them to wrap this up.

As TPF currently has no formal connections with California, we'd appreciate it if you would allow them to represent themselves in this matter.

http://poisonclan.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1047

Your information errs slightly from reality, mhawk.

Yes, they are an alliance greater than 15 members. No, they do not have an active protectorate agreement. We're simply waiting on California to accept the peace offers that were sent to them to wrap this up.

As TPF currently has no formal connections with California, we'd appreciate it if you would allow them to represent themselves in this matter.

You are lying, they are a protectorate and have been sending you messages as such. For example.

[04:21] <mushi> I have been instructed by my alliance, which is a protectorate of TPF (as stated in my profile), as well as a TPF representative, to neither accept your peace offer nor retaliate.

[04:21] <mushi> You have conducted a raid upon a protected alliance with a membership of over 15 nations. You are in violation of the Poison Clan Raid Rules, link provided below.

[04:21] <mushi> http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Poison_...Clan_Raid_Rules

[04:21] <mushi> TPF and California leadership will be in contact with the Poison Clan leadership shortly, if not already. Hopefully, this conflict will be resolved peacefully.

Basically you are saying they are not a protectorate because PC says they are not? We say they are, they have been listed on our wiki forever, they say they are and have been in contact with me.

Edited by mhawk

The decent thing to do is for TPF to drop all their protectorates since they are just giving the protectorate a false sense of security given TPFs complete inability to enforce said treaty.

So aimed at taunting TPF or not PC is raiding an alliance that minds its own business, is well over a year old, is neutral in the current conflict (despite having treaty that would have allowed them to attack PC), and has 18 members. They do this even filling up 3 defensive slots on some of them, and avoid the more powerful ones.

Gee it seems that we have been granted a glimpse as to the inner workings of Poison Clan Headquarters:

asshats.jpg

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Then again you don't seem to be much into upholding your word of honour in treaties, so why would one expect that you would actually show some class or courage on the battlefield?

When does a raid become a war? There are now 3 alliances involved on this attack, it seems to be much more than an alliance tech raid, 24 current battles seems a bit large for tech raid.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Then again you don't seem to be much into upholding your word of honour in treaties, so why would one expect that you would actually show some class or courage on the battlefield?

Name me one time PC has not honoured a treaty, we would burn in hell for any of our allies. I of course know you mean the TPF NAP which TPF themselves designed so that they could try and keep PC at bay while making the treaty vague enough so that they could attack us at the drop of a hat. But guess what, we beat them to it.

Edited by fant0m

The decent thing to do is for TPF to drop all their protectorates since they are just giving the protectorate a false sense of security given TPFs complete inability to enforce said treaty.

Decent? Would be someone from karma to intervene on the behalf of a neutral alliance doing it's best to stay out of the conflict. Then again that would take someone to stand for doing what's right against someone who is doing something wrong.