Nueva Vida Declaration of War

This has become a trophy hunt. I'm proud of TPF being such a desirable trophy.

Or perhaps this is a witch hunt and you're going to tie rocks to all of our ankles and throw us in the water to see if we float. :o

Please Karma, I don't know how to swim. :(

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while im normally up for hailing anything NV does in this instance I would say good luck to TPF NV are some great opponents, hopefully they will untap their stores of Tequilla and lob a couple of barrels over to yall.

o/ To honering treaties

good luck TPF may this war be over for you soon.

And I thank you very much for noticing that, zog.

Although to be fair I was complaining to mhawk about his still having bullets and me throwing snowballs. ;)

It's your own fault, I even gave like a 15 min podcast about complacency :P

mhawk *still in Mad Max phase of the war*

I don't think that has been reflective of our attitude at all regarding this.

Stop trying to taint his religion with fact.

Those hegemony types. They never stop trying to tell people how to think.

I look forward to NV's first time offering a white peace in the history of their alliance, then.

If I am correct, which I always am. I do believe we gave UNC white peace after a week or so. Oh right, that's because we did.

Thanks for playing, please try again.

On another note, o/ NV and all that jazz. We are the best, everyone's just jealous of us, me and MB make love every night, I love spaghetti and a Hizzy is good to.

Also, :o to Duncan King. That hurt. It really did. I feel bad now.

Nice to see majority of TPF being respectfull... :)

To those who're asking why it's mainly MK/PC that're being quoted in this thread, they're the two alliances with very ACTIVE membership bases. The lower the NS, the less likely it is that a nation will be active, and actually engage in the war. Hence NV were asked to come in, as they can provide more nations in that area, so more chance of active nations in the area = more decs = less peacemode TPF!

To TPF nations i've fought, on the whole, i've been impressed, with the commitment to keep throwing everything you have, some of the tactics are questionable, but i'm sure some MK nations have also launched idiotic 20bomber bombing runs (Not really, Godliest military empire tm etc) But your spirit and commitment to NPO can't be questioned.

Also, Kilkenny, why the hell didnt you accept your ZI like a man.

Nice to see majority of TPF being respectfull... :)

To those who're asking why it's mainly MK/PC that're being quoted in this thread, they're the two alliances with very ACTIVE membership bases. The lower the NS, the less likely it is that a nation will be active, and actually engage in the war. Hence NV were asked to come in, as they can provide more nations in that area, so more chance of active nations in the area = more decs = less peacemode TPF!

To TPF nations i've fought, on the whole, i've been impressed, with the commitment to keep throwing everything you have, some of the tactics are questionable, but i'm sure some MK nations have also launched idiotic 20bomber bombing runs (Not really, Godliest military empire tm etc) But your spirit and commitment to NPO can't be questioned.

Also, Kilkenny, why the hell didnt you accept your ZI like a man.

I've killed 25+ MK bombers on a single pass in several wars.

Also, this still doesn't explain why MK doesn't just sell infra to get in range.

Unless your infras are too important? :wub:

I've killed 25+ MK bombers on a single pass in several wars.

Also, this still doesn't explain why MK doesn't just sell infra to get in range.

Unless your infras are too important? :wub:

We were told we wouldnt have to sell infras, that you'd just nuke us into that range -_- It's TPFs fault.

And as i forgot in other post. MT > MB

Edited by MagicalTrevor

We were told we wouldnt have to sell infras, that you'd just nuke us into that range -_- It's TPFs fault.

I was working hard to keep my play date with archon for round 6, but the stagger man lost faith. Come on Archon, you know you want to finish this :P

It's hard to nuke people in peace mode. Has Archon come out of hippy yet?

Thanks, but you're doing it wrong. You probably should have read what the TPF members have posted in this topic before trying to be cute like that...

I think basic math will lead you to the conclusion that hawk is correct.

He was on vacation to a certain pacifican overlord and you know it :P Interestingly he has returned with a sickness... I'll leave the tinfoil had brigade to disect that. :P

Speaking of tinfoil hats...

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Have fun I suppose...I mean this should be called the "Stagger War" since there isn't really many wars to go around, and thus this is more of a strategic stagger operation then actual war. Which is a sound strategy for Karma to ensure added pressure on TPF.

o7

It seems the complaints are less over the legitimacy of the war declaration and more about the timing and necessity of it.

And here I was thinking war was all about treaties, timing, and strategy, not making everyone happy. My bad. <_<

I think basic math will lead you to the conclusion that hawk is correct.

No doubt.

Have fun I suppose...I mean this should be called the "Stagger War" since there isn't really many wars to go around, and thus this is more of a strategic stagger operation then actual war. Which is a sound strategy for Karma to ensure added pressure on TPF.

o7

Don't church it up friend, this is a coincidental, unintentional stagger that I like to call a Declaration of War in support of our good friends, MK.