This is just not right..

Canehda

So me (Minister of defence) and Josshill(leader) decided to attack each other...

I'm 7k NS stronger then him...

His odds were on average 8%...

He won every time...

in total I lost 8 mill, 80 INF, and 20 TECH....

He lost nothing...

WTFHAX?

To: CaNaDa From: Duckz3 Date: 5/14/2009 10:28:27 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Duckz3. You lost 3,242 soldiers and 10 tanks. You killed 1,441 soldiers and 100 tanks. Their forces razed 30.673 miles of your land, stole 2.609 technology, and destroyed 10.435 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $350.20 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: CaNaDa From: Duckz3 Date: 5/14/2009 10:29:22 PM

Message: You have been attacked by Duckz3. You lost 2,270 soldiers and 6 tanks. You killed 1,009 soldiers and 87 tanks. Their forces razed 30.040 miles of your land, stole 2.609 technology, and destroyed 10.437 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $362.46 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: CaNaDa From: Duckz3 Date: 5/15/2009 12:03:07 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Duckz3. You lost 2,696 soldiers and 188 tanks. You killed 1,379 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $97,527.88 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Duckz3 From: CaNaDa Date: 5/14/2009 10:30:59 PM

Message: You have been attacked by CaNaDa. You lost 1,680 soldiers and 278 tanks. You killed 3,780 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,000,000.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Duckz3 From: CaNaDa Date: 5/14/2009 10:31:11 PM

Message: You have been attacked by CaNaDa. You lost 2,522 soldiers and 130 tanks. You killed 5,675 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $685,317.88 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Duckz3 From: CaNaDa Date: 5/15/2009 12:03:27 AM

Message: You have been attacked by CaNaDa. You lost 2,532 soldiers and 542 tanks. You killed 4,128 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,000,000.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Duckz3 From: CaNaDa Date: 5/15/2009 12:05:43 AM

Message: You have been attacked by CaNaDa. You lost 1,011 soldiers and 344 tanks. You killed 2,275 soldiers and 1,462 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $998,123.25 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

So me (Minister of defence) and Josshill(leader) decided to attack each other...

He won every time...

He lost nothing...

WTFHAX?

i could say something which would come off as an insult but i wont

this happened to me multiple times when i was fighting TOOL, i was the underdog but was owning them

Well there's your problem.

We agree'ed on not using either camps or barracks... and no CM's or AirAttacks

and I was an idiot and forgot to change my defcom levels, so in actuality that was one of my main problems

Isnt your Alliance in a war or have you guys peaced with everyone?

GGA was the only alliance we' were at war with....

I'd like to see us at war with NPO... but until we find a better reason other then everyone else is doing it....

Edited by Canehda

He won every time...

He lost nothing...

WTFHAX?

Nuke him rico!

We agree'ed on not using either camps or barracks... and no CM's or AirAttacks

and I was an idiot and forgot to change my defcom levels, so in actuality that was my main problem

Fixed.

I know because I've done it to myself before. DEFCON is incredibly important when you fight on the ground. It's one thing to do it against peeny little rogue ghosts who don't have a clue, but when you're fighting against someone who knows what they're doing, D5 = death sentence most of the time.

If you were both D5 it wouldn't have been as big of an issue.