This is just not right..

Canehda

So, you didn't use either of the war improvement AND you forgot to switch Defcon? Awesome Minister of Defense, you have here, OA.

The agreements were we're not supposed to use war improvements... I like to honor agreements...

Forgeting to switch defcon... well sadly enough, it's not the first time I've forgoten to do something like that... Last war I had with GGA I think I had forgoten to do that for like 4 days... But when your fighting GGA it doesn't really matter what defcom level your in anyway... hahaha...

Don't let a little mistake like that fool you'... I'm great at planing out attacks and having them organized.... When I was in Athens I helped a couple people that were' losing their wars, to start winning them ;)

anarchy.jpg

I guess I'll have to be the one that says it. Anrachy?

bahhahahaha I've had that like that for God knows how long, Congrats on being the first to notice the typo :D

And doesn't know about underdogging

:lol1:

Yah, You would think something like that I'd know about.... meh....

The agreements were we're not supposed to use war improvements... I like to honor agreements...

Forgeting to switch defcon... well sadly enough, it's not the first time I've forgoten to do something like that... Last war I had with GGA I think I had forgoten to do that for like 4 days... But when your fighting GGA it doesn't really matter what defcom level your in anyway... hahaha...

Don't let a little mistake like that fool you'... I'm great at planing out attacks and having them organized.... When I was in Athens I helped a couple people that were' losing their wars, to start winning them ;)

bahhahahaha I've had that like that for God knows how long, Congrats on being the first to notice the typo :D

Yah, You would think something like that I'd know about.... meh....

I noticed. I just never said anything about it.