Grand Global Alliance Terms of Surrender

For lack of reading the entire thread:

Is it just me or does returning mistakenly accepted aid from outside to the sender actually wind up using more slots and thereby /hurting/ the ability to complete reps in a timely fashion?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With that said I'm leaving this thread. Partly because it was a pain to reply when you wrote your answers inside the quote but also because this is going nowhere. No matter how long we argue I'm not going to think anything more of GGA and you won't show any regret for GGAs crimes.

Now who's going to post in here except SF voicing his dissent with us until PC is put back into place :(

For lack of reading the entire thread:

Is it just me or does returning mistakenly accepted aid from outside to the sender actually wind up using more slots and thereby /hurting/ the ability to complete reps in a timely fashion?

It creates a deterrent against actually accepting the aid.

I hold grudges.

GGA, you will pay. You are not forgiven.

After all, Prodigal Chieftain is not back in power. Only then, will you be forgiven.

There is not enough alcohol in the world for that to happen. PC consumed it all just before he made his final post. :lol1:

I hold grudges.

GGA, you will pay. You are not forgiven.

After all, Prodigal Chieftain is not back in power. Only then, will you be forgiven.

Sorry, Mr 101, but according to the history I've read, you'll need to appeal to a MUCH higher authority for that one. I'd point you to where you can reach him, but I converted my churches to guerilla camps. Nuns with guns and monks with..um..tanks. That doesn't rime. We need a weapon that rhymes with 'monk'.

And good fight. Learned something of myself in this war, too. And, as Tygaland told me in another thread, I think I'll pay more attention to the officials in this thread, not the ... what was the word he used?

250 million is too lenient.

What would you set terms at for an alliance with 19 nations over 20k NS?

GGA took a shellacking over the past 3 weeks and we did our best to make terms fair. If you would rather we set punitive reps, oh well.

Also, free Senate elections are the best way to go. Aqua ftw!

What would you set terms at for an alliance with 19 nations over 20k NS?

GGA took a shellacking over the past 3 weeks and we did our best to make terms fair. If you would rather we set punitive reps, oh well.

I actually say they are fair, too--considering a good number of our nations are also in anarchy, and our average strength is about 8k per nation.

That means No Casus belli war

I recall no war with such a name...

I actually say they are fair, too--considering a good number of our nations are also in anarchy, and our average strength is about 8k per nation.

I recall no war with such a name...

It was the last major war that happened in August that GGA started for a BS reason,I guess you don't know to much about politics in CN http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/GW5

but you had no part in tearing down the algea wich was the original point here, thus you have made no ammends for ggas former crimes and no giving FAN peace with a gun pressed against your head does not count

The alternative would have been to keep algea.

nooooooooooooo the alternative wouldn't have been to keep Algae.

Nice refutation. I don't belive a word. When it was brought up your old forum bilrow owned were still being used. It wasn't somewhere until mid-thread that any other forum were even mentioned wich would be strange for something you already were working on.

Secondly if you go look at the date of that original forum post you would see that feb. 25th is way before than of course our old forums were being used still, the new ones weren't finished, being someone not keen on setting up forums it took awhile, Its not like you just go name a bunch of rooms and your done junior, there's a lot more that goes into it, masking, setting up a move, integrating off site links, moving the hundreds of pertinent forum posts that need to be on the new boards, setting up a function orderly move, etc. I would challenge you to balance setting one up under the gun while going about your daily business.

I highly doubt any of your old triumvirates know who I am either. I don't think they know a percent of the people they punished. I don't claim that the current triumvirates did anything to me. I'm saying that GGA did. The old crimes doesn't automatically go away as soon as a new triumvirate replace one of the old. The triumvirates have been replaced one by one and still nobody have made any ammends for GGAs past crimes or even shown any regret. Maybe a written appology would be in order? You can write those without it being part of surrender terms you know. The only redeeming thing GGA have done was to remove the algea and the current triumvirates had no part in that. In my eyes you still support the things that GGA have done in the past unless you show you've changed the direction. As I said changing triumvirates does not qualify you for a "get out of jail free card" automaticaly.

Its this sort of narrow minded thinking that is a catch-22, if the GGA does something the vultures come circling they some how manage to claim as you have that, "The current Triumvirate had no part in removing the Algae they must support the ones that originally placed it there!" and in the same paragraph you claim that i should be apologizing for the actions of people even before the ones that came along and removed the Algae? when we rebuff, we're immediately called liars. There's simply no pleasing everyone. Guess who else doesn't know the fraction of people that have been wronged over the course of time?

With that said I'm leaving this thread. Partly because it was a pain to reply when you wrote your answers inside the quote but also because this is going nowhere. No matter how long we argue I'm not going to think anything more of GGA and you won't show any regret for GGAs crimes.

good day to you