Is Sparta ruining the game?

Dontasemebro

Hasin, have more faith in us. I think we can be just as evil as the other guys, we just need to put our mind to it. We can accomplish anything we put our minds to, that is what my mother always told me, and I believe the same is true for TOP.

So TOP, lets get evil!

That said, I was thinking that maybe this was true, but I've chatted with some of the guys that have been calling us out on the forums recently, and I truely believe it is due to miscommunication. TOP has always been the shy kid in the class. We weren't that vocal in WUT. We weren't that vocal in Q, with the exception of our beef with ES and NpO. We aren't lead by personality cult individuals, which is funny because Sparta, MHA, FOK, FARK and many of the sanctioned alliances aren't these days. We kinda simply exist minding our own business and rarely go out of our way get in the middle of things that don't concern us.

I think there will be a ton of wars now, but mostly smaller. I think this will happen because the major alliances don't care to get into everyone's business. Although Doitzel may be right, you may just want an evil overlord, and if that was the case, NPO played the part well, why tear it down?

Because they played it too well. The thing with these good guy/bad guy conflicts is that the good guys are supposed to win. :awesome:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Sparta wants to be an evil overlord I suggest immediately after this they crush Athens, for no other reason than thats they way it should be, then find some Persian styled alliance to slaughter en masse, then maybe, they could be on the way to ruining the game.

To the OP: Obviously

Well if Sparta wants to be an evil overlord I suggest immediately after this they crush Athens, for no other reason than thats they way it should be, then find some Persian styled alliance to slaughter en masse, then maybe, they could be on the way to ruining the game.

*whispers to the guy next to me

"How the hell did this guy find out about our battle plans against Athens?"

Hey, we're still here :P

Aren't you guys "technically" Gremlins? :P

By Admin! What a wonderful plan!!!

/me runs off to manufacture a CB against Athens... Spais? - nah, too cliche....

But manufacturing a CB adds that element of scandal :(

Yeah, that is also true. Time to get creative then.

How about we No CB first, then manufacture a CB after they surrendered? Then of course we produce said manufactured "evidence" after the terms are paid. Not only confusing but also scandalicious :awesome:

what you all fail to realize is Sparta's real plan in power.

First course of action will be to issue the "Tulak Doctrine" declaring that nobody is allowed to run on senate in any color unless they are a registered and certified Spartan.

Then we will issue the "Renegade Doctrine" declaring that anybody who declares a war for any reason on anybody will be crushed by Spartan nukes.

From there, we will claim sovereign rule over everybody's nation, and force all non-Spartans to remain in anarchy at all times with no military whatsoever. Failure to comply will force "anarchy" to be replaced with "nuclear anarchy"

At some point, we'll get bored, and force all non-Spartans to one color sphere (I'm thinking white as it's the color of surrender and also the polar opposite of black and would leave Bob in a state of having everything black and white with nothing in between)

Oh, give Sparta time... you will beg to have the NPO back!

Edit: I forgot to mention that everybody will have to pay a form of "tech reps" giving 6 aid slots to Sparta every 10 days full of tech, as an offering to Heracles.

Edited by Banned

/me sighs

We have terrible opsec. Everyone always figures out what we're going to do and how we're going to do it. I mean first they figure out we're quiet and now they know we're planning on ruining the game... What's next? Will they figure out Sparta is run by a bunch of pink boxer wearing boy lovers?

By Admin! What a wonderful plan!!!

/me runs off to manufacture a CB against Athens... Spais? - nah, too cliche....

Meh, do what the Achaeans did, declare war cuz they kidnapped some chick, more dramatic than 'securing trade routes'

And I couldn't find any Persian alliance out there but if I were this guy, I'd be awfully worried right now.