Is Sparta ruining the game?

Dontasemebro

With the long reign of Sparta seemingly unending, and the massive powerbloc they always seem to be a part of, will Sparta ever really be toppled? Their cutthroat tactics have most of their would-be enemies hiding in corners, perhaps even with TREATIES with the entity (Such as the dastardly RIA'rs). I for one am glad that there are resistance groups, even though they're usually in peace mode. I know Sparta tries to spread lies like "Ur in peace mode so ur scared lol" but don't listen to them! They're the ones scared of you!

For you people who are like "you'z trollin"

I was originally going to post this:

Sparta is like really bad and like I was thinking about it and I realized I needed to post it but then I was posting it and realized I didn't have time to post any punctuation because like this is important stuff and nlike if I didnt post it real fast someone might get hurt yano so I went to my keyboard and started hitting my face on it but all I got was like huhhgghsghadsgrwafket and that was weird so my friend told me to use my fingers and that worked way better anyway sparta is all like bad and stuff didn't you notice how they are like always on top and trying to take over the game because like they definitely attack the weak people like all the time and if you dont know this then your just scared like really scared like go play another game if you cant play this one right I mean raelly I mean come on like I know my alliance is allied with them but thats just like strategy they are like evil and keep your friends close but your enemies closer you know

you're welcome

SEriously though. Who will the next "ruining the game" target be? I cant imagine it being Sparta b/c they're so quiet. I assume it will be TOP/Gramlins/MK because they'll be like "You're ruining all the fun by being all about doing the 'right' thing well bad guys are a must in games so we have someone to fight against!"

The one good thing though is (hopefully) every little scared 15 year old with a nation won't be saying "hey, TOP, I think you're wrong, n dum" then have to make his whole alliance apologize for him. I think TOP (and a good amount of Karma) are more mature then that.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the long reign of Sparta seemingly unending, and the massive powerbloc they always seem to be a part of, will Sparta ever really be toppled? Their cutthroat tactics have most of their would-be enemies hiding in corners, perhaps even with TREATIES with the entity (Such as the dastardly RIA'rs). I for one am glad that there are resistance groups, even though they're usually in peace mode. I know Sparta tries to spread lies like "Ur in peace mode so ur scared lol" but don't listen to them! They're the ones scared of you!

For you people who are like "you'z trollin"

I was originally going to post this:

Sparta is like really bad and like I was thinking about it and I realized I needed to post it but then I was posting it and realized I didn't have time to post any punctuation because like this is important stuff and nlike if I didnt post it real fast someone might get hurt yano so I went to my keyboard and started hitting my face on it but all I got was like huhhgghsghadsgrwafket and that was weird so my friend told me to use my fingers and that worked way better anyway sparta is all like bad and stuff didn't you notice how they are like always on top and trying to take over the game because like they definitely attack the weak people like all the time and if you dont know this then your just scared like really scared like go play another game if you cant play this one right I mean raelly I mean come on like I know my alliance is allied with them but thats just like strategy they are like evil and keep your friends close but your enemies closer you know

you're welcome

SEriously though. Who will the next "ruining the game" target be? I cant imagine it being Sparta b/c they're so quiet. I assume it will be TOP/Gramlins/MK because they'll be like "You're ruining all the fun by being all about doing the 'right' thing well bad guys are a must in games so we have someone to fight against!"

The one good thing though is (hopefully) every little scared 15 year old with a nation won't be saying "hey, TOP, I think you're wrong, n dum" then have to make his whole alliance apologize for him. I think TOP (and a good amount of Karma) are more mature then that.

It will be GATO. The original Imperialists.

They surely aren't angels. Nor are they perfect.

No, but Sparta has never been as vocal as NPO, nor do they have the same amount of connections. NPO fought to get where they are, Sparta did it quietly for the most part.

No, but Sparta has never been as vocal as NPO, nor do they have the same amount of connections. NPO fought to get where they are, Sparta did it quietly for the most part.

What's wrong with fighting to get where you are, and what's so wrong about being open and vocal? Sparta is no angel and they have done many things wrong.

What's wrong with fighting to get where you are, and what's so wrong about being open and vocal? Sparta is no angel and they have done many things wrong.

Nothing is inherently wrong with it. I'm saying that it gives an alliance the political capital to have the control NPO had. Sparta would not have been able to pull off the NoCB war the way the NPO did, because they don't have the battle hardened relations NPO does.

You know what I think.

I think CN needs to find new jokes. These "Stern talking to" jokes are so two weeks ago. The "NPO tyrants" are like 3 years old. I think it's time to move on.

Also... Sparta. I'm watching you.

I cant imagine it being Sparta b/c they're so quiet.

It's the quiet ones you have to watch. If they aren't talking, they're up to something

Notice how all the mass murderers who had 30 bodies dug up from their basement or backyard were quiet loners who were considered to be good neighbors by the people next door? Ominous....