First Nuke Eaten

capitalC

Emperor Nigel was the first to nuke me :(

I ate two at 20k NS against a nation 40k :( Or something close to those numbers.. it was back with the old war system where you could fight people ridiculously bigger then you, ate one, rebuilt my airforce, ate another right after update :( I was so sad.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been in range of a nuke on this nation, but on my old one I had been nuked close to 100 times before it timed out (half of those were LUE "rogues"). The first person to nuke me was Ithilien from ODN during the Great Patriotic War. He was so excited to be able to do so. I was less excited, seeing as I didn't even have nukes at the time.

Technically the first nuke of that war was Kommando (I think that's the name) who went nuke rogue on NoR and set off the bloody powder keg.

Took my first nuke this war from Vladimir's WRC. A formerly 65K nation. Nuking my 25K, SDIless nation. It was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

i believe that was him. i was helping NoR out and had declared on him the day before he went rogue.

If anyone cares (doubt it), I took my first four in this war, all from the same guy from the League of Shadows Treaty. I intend to send him a bill ... I was promised uranium, but the stuff kept breaking over my nation, and all I had left was barium and krypton. Next time, guys, use styrofoam.

Magic number 3 came in today. :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

If I'm lucky and someone can get on him at update tonight, this might be the last one I get.

Edited by capitalC

Pretty pointless topic imo, but whatever rocks your boat...

A nuke just takes away some of your numbers, and if more are applied, a greater amount of numbers are lost. No big deal, unless you come onto the forums and make it one <_<

It's the weapon any newb spends ages trying to dream about having in their nation. It's not like CMs and airstrikes. It's like this distant, faraway, locked-up capability that people know they won't get for awhile. But when they finally get involved with them, there's this feeling of novelty about it, based on that earlier view on nukes. ^_^

I ate 9 before I had an SDI... had 15 launched at me after I got my SDI and blocked 9. So... 15 have hit my nation... it's been a fun time.

Yeah, you had to buy that SDI right when we were at war <_< Although, it wasn't your SDI that did the damage to my nuke stockpile :P

26 straight days of nukes for me.

Yes, my SDI is a piece of junk. 2 straight weeks of almost exclusively first strike nukes. I've only blocked about 12 the entire war.

As of now I've lost this in the war, 13000 infra, 2800 tech, 12,000 land.

But I can buy all that back even it it takes a few years. I cannot buy the 2.4 million casualties. The joy of battle or good times I've had standing with my friends and alliance-mates fighting this war for nearly a month now.

First ever in this war, since then, seven so far, 5 from IRON, 2 from Pacifica plus 6 blocked with SDI. That glowing tag is awesome as ever and never grows old.

you are welcome!! here's some love to go with the nooks :wub:

and here's some more for the nooks you will receive in the future :wub:

it's nothing personal, we just like your alliance very much!! cheers and good luck!! :P

(ooc: i'd have gone with hugs but sadly i lack the emoticons)

you are welcome!! here's some love to go with the nooks :wub:

and here's some more for the nooks you will receive in the future :wub:

it's nothing personal, we just like your alliance very much!! cheers and good luck!! :P

(ooc: i'd have gone with hugs but sadly i lack the emoticons)

You CAN hug someone with nuclear arms? They've been lying to me all this time!