Black Surpasses Blue!

Mentor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's from where I got my trade circle :)

so it created a trade circle. that doesn't mean it didn't politically polarized the sphere by bringing another color sphere in for enforcement. Agora was created for one purpose and one purpose only. That purpose was NOT sphere unity as some would have you believe. My only hope is that in the wake of this war Agora will be ripped to shreds and we can actually move forward as a sphere instead of being openly aggressive to each other through pseudo power grabs like Agora.

Edited by elborrador

so it created a trade circle. that doesn't mean it didn't politically polarized the sphere by bringing another color sphere in for enforcement. Agora was created for one purpose and one purpose only. That purpose was NOT sphere unity as some would have you believe. My only hope is that in the wake of this war Agora will be ripped to shreds and we can actually move forward as a sphere instead of being openly aggressive to each other through pseudo power grabs like Agora.

They succeeded in creating a trade circle. You can't demand any more from them after that. They've already performed a miracle greater then the resurrection of Lazarus.

I believe Agora is already (unofficially) dead. Let me see if I can dredge up that screenshot that appeared in the wiki sometime ~two weeks ago.

"haha take that Polar we're on ur team stealin ur power, love NPO"

you have a way with words that stirs the soul good sir

They succeeded in creating a trade circle. You can't demand any more from them after that. They've already performed a miracle greater then the resurrection of Lazarus.

I believe Agora is already (unofficially) dead. Let me see if I can dredge up that screenshot that appeared in the wiki sometime ~two weeks ago.

i'd be VERY interested to see that. Now i wish i'd visit the wiki more often :(

o/ Black

o/ NOIR

Blue won't come back. We has teh Sparta on Black.

sounds like a challenge. you may have sparta but we have Polaris there isn't a finer alliance than Polaris. She knows how to rebound to her former glory better than anyone, except possibly two other alliances (hello MK and STA) so if you think blue's out, you're wrong. so very, very wrong :P