Black Surpasses Blue!

Mentor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Sponge? Where is my calender?

thats funny, considering all the work you did to destroy and divide the sphere.

Luckily blue is well on its way to becoming the sphere of win that it was before BLEU was dismantled

That's reaching pretty far back. Wasn't much earlier than that and the NAAC collapsed. Should I bring that up as a recent blue trouble?

Good point, I wish there were more detailed statistics going back, would be interesting to see where former NAAC members ended up, if they stayed on blue, quit, moved to other spheres, etc and compare that to GOONS and other disbanded alliances. Truth be told, I used to think Blue was always going to be the #1 sphere, even after the WotC, while black would always be our lawless, disunited frontier. I wouldn't be completely surprised if it passes black once again in the future.

while black would always be our lawless, disunited frontier. I wouldn't be completely surprised if it passes black once again in the future.

that was an incredibly fun time to be a black alliance leader. i miss those days sometimes :(