Dispatch from LoSS, Nemesis, TSO, TOP, Umbrella..

Bob

I would stand up for what I've done.

I think that you might be benefited by discussing your concerns with someone from our government over IRC or PM. The discussion here has quite obviously turned into a flamewar and won't accomplish much.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see that TOP's help in the war was appreciated by those alliances they were on the same side with and came in to fight with.

Oh, it wasn't? Silly me.

If they hadn't trolled and insulted most of us at every turn we might like it more.

I think that you might be benefited by discussing your concerns with someone from our government over IRC or PM.

What benefits would I get for doing that?

Tech?

Money?

Hookers n blow?

The discussion here has quite obviously turned into a flamewar and won't accomplish much.

I still hope it may accomplish something

You could have told TOP that you don't want them to help you prior to their engagement. Then you could have eaten the nukes alone.

It's always easy to complain afterwards.

I'm sure they welcomed the fire support. They don't welcome the trolling and insults, especially towards their causes.

Yes, we are all knowing.

Our magic ball told us that the NPO will find prove that Ordo Verde will accept screenshots from Blackstone which will be leaked to the NPO. It also told us that the involved parties will not find a peaceful solution which will cause a great war. Of course it also told us what side TOP would be choosing in this Great War, so we made sure to sign a treaty with them.

And now bow to your all-knowing Overlord with the magicball.

I just find it personally amusing that the former MXCA leadership left MCXA to form TSO due to and I paraphrase (from an IRC query with you Sam) "the inactivity of MXCA government members and membership in general".

The thing is since TSO was founded due to the inactivity of other MCXA government members my question is should a "new" active MCXA government really be made to carry the can for problems they inherited from former active MCXA government what is now TSO?

Because you "knew" which side of the war TOP would be on and thus signed a treaty with them Im assuming you left MCXA with that knowledge and thus signed a protectorate with TOP leaving the rest of MCXA to carry the can for your failings.

Karma... :lol1:

What benefits would I get for doing that?

Tech?

Money?

Hookers n blow?

I still hope it may accomplish something

You and I could talk separately regarding hookers 'n blow, but our government could provide you with answers to your concerns at the very least. There was a fierce internal debate leading up to war, and even in the first days of war, regarding what we should do. We had expected to have more time to prepare ourselves and ensure we weren't stuck on the fence, and were surprised to discover otherwise--something very bad for a democratic alliance, as things don't get decided as fast. The members of our gov were working around the clock to come up with a solution, and they could share a lot with you that might help you understand our perspective. I've got some understanding of it but nowhere near as much as them, and while they'd be happy to talk to you if you approach them, they can't be checking every OWF topic.

You obviously want to know what was going on in our heads in the past few weeks. You're the MoD of an alliance who fought BAPS alongside us--I believe you deserve coherent answers. The government can answer that; the average person checking this thread, probably not.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

The thing is since TSO was founded due to the inactivity of other MCXA government members my question is should a "new" active MCXA government really be made to carry the can for problems they inherited from former active MCXA government what is now TSO?

Of course they should. Sam is repenting his sins by helping us tear down what he was once a part of...

Hmm... There is something wrong with this...

I'm sure they welcomed the fire support. They don't welcome the trolling and insults, especially towards their causes.

TOP has freedom of speech and outspoken members. As do many alliances. I fail to understand why the words of some members are this much of a problem.

Edited by President Obama

Then I might be allowed to speak up after all?

I never said you weren't, I just feel that it is impolite to do it in a peace thread that was helped won by TOP. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to relay that effectively.

Edited by President Obama

I just find it personally amusing that the former MXCA leadership left MCXA to form TSO due to and I paraphrase (from an IRC query with you Sam) "the inactivity of MXCA government members and membership in general".

Because you "knew" which side of the war TOP would be on and thus signed a treaty with them Im assuming you left MCXA with that knowledge and thus signed a protectorate with TOP leaving the rest of MCXA to carry the can for your failings.

Karma... :lol1:

I gotta agree with you here as well. They bailed on MCXA when they knew a war would come and let the rest to pick up the pieces and get slaughtered. They can claim that they didn't know this war would happen but it was be complete BS, we all saw this war coming and it was just a matter of time. I have no respect for TSO.

its a shame Karma spared them.

I gotta agree with you here as well. They bailed on MCXA when they knew a war would come and let the rest to pick up the pieces and get slaughtered. They can claim that they didn't know this war would happen but it was be complete BS, we all saw this war coming and it was just a matter of time. I have no respect for TSO.

its a shame Karma spared them.

wow, this has to be the stupidest theory yet concerning TSO

to BAPS, i apologize for adding to the derailment :(

I'm in agreement here.

Could everyone stick to the topic at hand?

I enjoyed Alterego's response particularly.

Its not completely BS because I saw this war coming. I didn't know the day or how it would start but I knew that it would come. I don't have any psychic ability nor do I have many connects in government of other alliances but just by reading the forums I saw that change was in the air and war was looming.

So explain to me how you or other TSO members didnt see it. Come on you can keep saying you didn't but its a crock.

Congrats to all parties involved here... it was an enjoyable couple of weeks getting to know some really good sports across the battlefield :)

I'd also like to echo Alterego's post, and extend my upmost respect and thanks to BAPS leadership and membership as a whole, I'm so glad to be a part of such a wonderful alliance.

o/

Edited by Irish Wolf

I am so glad we have the moral crusaders of TOP here to point out our wrongs and our rights. You're a true beacon of light in these dark times, as you often are.

Moral crusading would be us attacking you for trolling. I was simply asking. I really couldn't care less what happens to Valhalla or Nemesis, I just felt bad that BAPS was getting this in their thread. It really affects little in the end.

I mean, it's not like I've seen TOP trying to balance between two sides of a major war ever before.

That is why before the Sparta and MHA left Q, everyone knew that we were discussing leaving Q. I'm not sure when their discussions opened up, but I believe ours came sooner, I may be wrong on that however. Mogar made that public I believe, I think 1 week later after all of Q finds out that we are discussing it Sparta leaves, and the same week we are leaving MHA leaves, I think the resignation happens the same day. Funny how Sparta and MHA aren't being accused of it. I guess our fault is that our discussions took longer on the matter as well as Valhalla and MCXA.

And we had to delay our cancelation due to CJ wanting to come over to talk to us along with Valhalla .gov so that we could make the right decision in the end.

All this in the middle of our almost 2 weeks long election cycle where we had to vote in our voting council and give them time to catch up. You'll see after Mogar's bomb about us leaving Q being discussed Feanor and Saber get replaced by Someguy and Crymson.

I guess our failing is we like to take our time to make our decisions, we understand that it is a fault, but are hard pressed in finding a means to correct it with out destroying parts of Paradoxia that we love, which include extensive debate and consideration for every action we take. Sadly not everyone works at TOP speed, and this war came too quickly for us to react.

The things is, you're hypocrites. You're on our side because you know you will gain from it in the long run. But you make sure that you don't remove yourselves too much from the former powers in charge. As BnT pointed out, you're only thinking about your own good and your own future. You have shown the world how cowardly you really are. I bet if the sides were more even, you would have declared neutrality this time as well.

Tossing the hypocrate word around is easy. Your a hypocrate for accusing Valhalla of being trolls and war mongerers when your obviously doing the same thing, wishing to see TSO and TOP dead. See how easy that is. The truth is often far more complex however, you've been fed information you believe is true, and the war hasn't given you the time to research them to validate it, and you are angry about it. I'm no MoD, but that is the most fun job around this time, but the most exhausting job as well.

Gremlins knew our stand all along, so did anyone that took the time to know us. Our stand has always been if the NPO or their allies instigated wars that threatened our allies on the other side like the Gremlins or their allies, we would side with them. If the Gremlins or any of our allies on the other side instigated wars against NPO or their allies we would side with the NPO. This was our word of honor put into form by MDPs. Feel free to ask them.

As for agressive wars, TOP has not participated in all of NPO's wars. FAN, VE, UJW are examples of wars that TOP never got involved with.

I often find the more time you take to investigate any issue, the more accurate you'll be to the truth. Feel free to speak to our allies in Gremlins, Umbrella and others that asked us about the future war with the NPO, and find out what our stance was stated to be 6 months ago, and if we did indeed follow through with that stance.

You're not as honourable as your try to portray yourselves to be, and far from it. So please, drop your masks and show the world your true face. The face of a two timing snake.

I think we all make mistakes. I think TOP has done it's fair share of trolling, Vanguard is the perfect example. And in a recent talk with Petrovich I realized that the trolling started from TOP, when it had always been my belief it started from Vanguard. Either way we shouldn't have engaged in it. Also TOP trolled the NpO and visa versa. That said I don't mind someone telling me to stop trolling, to relax and understand that I'm not helping the situation. Emotions are great, but they sometimes lead to bad things, we're all human. Don't take my comments as anything more then advice, and if you choose to ignore them so be it. And if your miffed about me giving you advice, I apologize, it really wasn't my intention, I just thought it would be nice if both sides congradulated BAPS and went their merry way to smacking eachother on the battle field.

These terms are too light. I'm not a fan of harsh terms, but there was a middle ground and you guys missed it.

Airme, I believe in many things in the Gremlin codex, this was one of them, so I disagree. I will not ask for reps from people that came in, in the defense of their allies. They fought valiently and they fought long and hard.

I am so glad we have the moral crusaders of TOP here to point out our wrongs and our rights.

You're a true beacon of light in these dark times, as you often are. I mean, it's not like I've seen TOP trying to balance between two sides of a major war ever before.

The things is, you're hypocrites. You're on our side because you know you will gain from it in the long run. But you make sure that you don't remove yourselves too much from the former powers in charge. As BnT pointed out, you're only thinking about your own good and your own future. You have shown the world how cowardly you really are. I bet if the sides were more even, you would have declared neutrality this time as well.

You're not as honourable as your try to portray yourselves to be, and far from it. So please, drop your masks and show the world your true face. The face of a two timing snake.

Cheers and :wub:

- SpiderJ

You honestly have no idea of our intentions nor our way of thinking. If those of you at Nemesis truly believe this, then I feel sorry for you and that's all there is to be said.

Perhaps we can stop derailing this thread now?

I'd just like to congratulate everyone who made this war more enjoyable. The past couple of weeks has been a lot of fun. Now on to rebuilding :) Also like to echo the sentiments previously stated about the BAPS members and leadership.

o/ BAPS

o/ Everyone who we were at war with

I'm glad to see that TOP's help in the war was appreciated by those alliances they were on the same side with and came in to fight with.

Oh, it wasn't? Silly me.

It is hard to appreciate those who feel a need to threaten the people they are supposedly helping when they have opinions that don't match 100%.

My opinion of TOP has gone down much recently other than a small chat I had with Dr.Dan who is quite pleasant and a pretty cool guy.

I look forward to them proving me wrong, let's see if it happens.

Edited by KingSrqt

It brings me great pleasure to announce that BAPS has surrendered to the combined forces of LoSS, Nemesis, TOP, Umbrella, BTO, IngSoc, Ravyns, and TSO.

Wow, 8 nations to make one surrender, very fine job BAPS it is very hard to see how that can be a total loss when facing odds such as that. It seems to me that is not much different than how things use to be here I guess the only difference now is that the bully has a new name.

Edited by Thom98