Dark Fist DoW 2.0

I would consider half of Bob my friends. Or perhaps a third...I don't know. Certainly many more alliances than the ones we are treaty'ed with. Needless to say, I refuse to sign so many treaties.

While I'm glad you have so many friends, you attacked an alliance without a treaty. Yes, a piece of paper is important, because it keep some level of organization in CN. Ignoring this is setting a dangerous precedent.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, so that's your plan from the beginning. so you're able to switch sides, following the winning trend. No?

Are you nuts? Do you even know who I am or how many wars I've fought to ZI for what I believe in? Why don't you learn my history before saying stupid crap like that, which is purely insulting.

So, is there anybody else wanna party with NEW..? :D Anyway....have a goodfight! all of you! :popcorn:

o/ NEW

o/ CCC

o/ GR

o/ CD

o/ TDE

o/ DF

(I wonder if that list getting longer and longer....lolz) :P

Salute!

@NEW members: please keep the conversation respectful. I am sure that DF is a reasonable alliance and do have a justification to enter this war.

Roger Boss.

I am out for the day. Gotta catch up with my chicks and my life.....

you have a fun evening try too, Boss.

anyway, a pic to share....

untitled-8.jpg

@SCM: I will try to clarify the issue with you again in private. I am not accused you of lying. I simply ask, "why you told me the opposite in our private conversation?"

Yes, this however directly implies that I am lying. I will withdraw my accusation against you, if you do so for me. We can call this a misinterpretation, but you really should talk to me about this in private, rather than making it public - which makes it look like you're just doing this for PR reasons.

While I'm glad you have so many friends, you attacked an alliance without a treaty. Yes, a piece of paper is important, because it keep some level of organization in CN. Ignoring this is setting a dangerous precedent.

I have already addressed this point previously in the thread, please be bothered to read the thread before you reply. In addition, this precedent has already been set by NPO & Co, the difference here is, we are actually doing it in a time of war, we are not benefiting any way from this, and we are doing this in support of friends.

anyway, a pic to share....

untitled-8.jpg

This fits you and certain other trolls in this thread very well. Way to imply that we are idiots after your leader tells you to be respectful. Well done.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

Are you nuts? Do you even know who I am or how many wars I've fought to ZI for what I believe in? Why don't you learn my history before saying stupid crap like that, which is purely insulting.

SCM, I don't know your history, I apologise and of course, I don't doubt your capacity of believing something and stand to it. If I did go OOC with my previous post, again, I apologise. It's just that, it's the first time for me to know DF and you, SCM, it gave me that feeling. Sorry.

I have already addressed this point previous in the thread, please be bothered to read the thread before you reply. In addition, this precedent has already been set by NPO & Co, the difference here is, we are actually doing it in a time of war, and we are not benefiting any way from this.

So because NPO did it, you can too? Last time I checked, we were fighting to stop things like this, not do them. It doesn't matter if you're not benefiting from this, you're still going about this the wrong way.

Yes, this however directly implies that I am lying. I will withdraw my accusation against you, if you do so for me. We can call this a misinterpretation, but you really should talk to me about this in private, rather than making it public - which makes it look like you're just doing this for PR reasons.

I have already addressed this point previously in the thread, please be bothered to read the thread before you reply. In addition, this precedent has already been set by NPO & Co, the difference here is, we are actually doing it in a time of war, we are not benefiting any way from this, and we are doing this in support of friends.

This fits you and certain other trolls in this thread very well. Way to imply that we are idiots after your leader tells you to be respectful. Well done.

but it seems like you always have the longest post....

No? :blush: :blush:

I actually would be highly amused if karma alliances fighting you due to treaty offered you white peace and NEW vs DF occurred since he states this is not a karma action.

let's do this DF. bandwagon is bandwagon. that it. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

but anyways welcome to our land. we will take care you in good hand. dont worry. :D

So because NPO did it, you can too? Last time I checked, we were fighting to stop things like this, not do them. It doesn't matter if you're not benefiting from this, you're still going about this the wrong way.

We shall have to agree to disagree on this I am afraid.

Seems like the arguments going on here between NEW and DF would be best resolved in private.

Good to see the treaty taboo being broken though. Whether it sets a bad precedent is irrevelant, not to mention ignorant of the fact that every aggressive war begins in such a manner, sometimes with worse reasons than helping a friend (which is a good one anyway).

Those were two completely different matters. I am amazed and shocked by your inability to understand anything anyone says.

I would consider half of Bob my friends. Or perhaps a third...I don't know. Certainly many more alliances than the ones we are treaty'ed with. Needless to say, I refuse to sign so many treaties.

Soon many alliances will follow you and Hail you for a new trend "declare without treaty"

Congratz for you the trend maker.

Hail SCM.

My question to you was, "why you told me the opposite?". I asked this directly because what you told me was exactly the opposite from what you told the public. My question still valid. And of course you can answer me in private. But, you know that I am not lying.

If any wrong on my part, it is to counter your statement in public, not in accusing you lying (which I did not).

But please understand that this has a lot to do with the later settlement of this war. So it is only best if we clarified it well.

I can understand if you choose to keep your reason private, but to tell the exactly opposite is just wrong...

If you do not mention that, I will not mention that in the first place. But you choose to tell public the opposite, I cannot help but chimed in.

Approval implies that we could be rejected the possibility to attack NEW. Firstly, we did not seek approval from anyone, and secondly, we are a sovereign alliance, and hence we don't seek approval from anyone.

The three truths:

1. You are fighting for Karma

On this day, the alliance of Dark Fist, would like to issue declaration of war on the Nusantara Elite Warriors. The reason for the war is pretty simple; We're on one side, they're on another...of the same war.

Daikos, Diarch

Starcraftmazter, Diarch

2. You came in at their request.

We got word that some alliances fighting NEW could use some backup, and so we're going to provide it. DF is

/s/

Daikos, Diarch

Starcraftmazter, Diarch

3. You didnt have a treaty activation or valid CB.

DF is not an alliance which needs a piece of paper as an excuse to do what's right and help out some friends. In b4 e-laywers.

/s/

Daikos, Diarch

Starcraftmazter, Diarch

In summation you entered a part of the karma war at the request of karma alliances, even though karma in not a bloc and have no treaty. You did so admitting you have no need for a treaty in karma. You turned down other parts of the war for this meaning this is a coordinated attack. This is a war where no treaties or CBs are required by Karma, you only have to be part of the MADP loose affiliation bloc known as karma.

SCM, I don't know your history, I apologise and of course, I don't doubt your capacity of believing something and stand to it. If I did go OOC with my previous post, again, I apologise. It's just that, it's the first time for me to know DF and you, SCM, it gave me that feeling. Sorry.

SCM is a raving lunatic, it is true. He "believes" in things and "reacts" according to what he "believes" - the horror. Having fought along side him in GW3 (at least not only) and having destroyed him personally in the great FIST debacle, I know he has a good heart and a great sense of purpose, still stark raving mad of course.

I would suggest the end of the e-lawyering era is already past. It is over. People are driven by their passions for justice and their desire to help friends in conflicts. It might shock you that people have friends they do not hold treaties with... Whether Karma is right or wrong or this DoW is right or wrong will be assessed in the cool light of the post war analysis. How history records it is ultimately what matters.

NEW are doing just fine and if SCM wants to wade into their nuclear stockpile, he should be accommodated. When it is over, DF and NEW can be best of friends, for now they fight. Knowing SCM he would much rather be fighting versus the evil Orders than fighting an alliance that is just doing their job, but his friends have asked for help and so he has. It is his decision and he will live and die by it, let history be the judge. I personally think that Karma is doing just fine without random people doing random things, but you can not fault someone for helping out a friend, not now, not ever.

If you are unhappy with our decision to DoW, then that's your own problem we really don't care, and will never care. Your arguments are stupid and illogical and have and will be proved as such.

Lol, I hope I'm not the only sensing the Irony here.

Anyways, nice of you to bandwagon on on those 1V/Q Hegemony, morality and ethics must compel you nothing else since they are ebil guyz... oh wai- You declared on NEW....

Nice, very honorable of you all.

Seems like the arguments going on here between NEW and DF would be best resolved in private.

Good to see the treaty taboo being broken though. Whether it sets a bad precedent is irrevelant, not to mention ignorant of the fact that every aggressive war begins in such a manner, sometimes with worse reasons than helping a friend (which is a good one anyway).

Yes, I agree with you.

As I mentioned before, and will repeat here, this is not about whether DF should pull out of the war or not. It is about the later settlement of the war.

If SCM do not go public and telling people the opposite of what he told me in private. I will not even mention it here.

I am not crying, "WHY ME? BUT THEY HAVE NO CB!!!!" etc.. This is about how we should handle the later settlement of this war. It is a big difference of how we both should handle this. If they are on their own and if they are directed should make significant different.

I hope it is clear by now in which part we really concern about.

Yes, I agree with you.

As I mentioned before, and will repeat here, this is not about whether DF should pull out of the war or not. It is about the later settlement of the war.

If SCM do not go public and telling people the opposite of what he told me in private. I will not even mention it here.

I am not crying, "WHY ME? BUT THEY HAVE NO CB!!!!" etc.. This is about how we should handle the later settlement of this war. It is a big difference of how we both should handle this. If they are on their own and if they are directed should make significant different.

If SCM demands anything from you (which I highly doubt) tell me and I will pay it for you personally. Now get back to fighting or something.

Yes, I agree with you.

I understand what you're saying. I didn't mean that NEW was complaining about the lack of a treaty, I was only replying to the people that were. But like I also said, I think you guys would be better of discussing the on-their-own/Karma thing in private.

Whether we should discuss with karma in regard of this is still questionable. If they entered this war on their own, without relation with Karma, then later we will have to surrender to them separately.

We are yet to find out more information about this.

@Almightygrub:

Thank you for your concern. I am sure Dark Fist will not make any unreasonable demand and we both know that.